21 TWENTY-ONE

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]

Red - Eun Hee

Green - Ljoe 

Golden Rod - Teen Top

Orange - Kai 

Teal - EXO

Violet - Hyemi

Plum - Jiwoo

Fire Brick - Park Bom (Your unnie)

Grey - Random


You took almost all the rides with L.Joe. You had so much fun. It was almost 7pm and you were really tired. L.Joe saw how tired you were so he decided to bring you home. Are you tired? Do you wanna go home? You looked at L.Joe and nod. In the end,you went home with L.Joe. You took the bus home. In the bus,you fell asleep. Your head were leaning on L.Joe’s shoulder. L.Joe lean his head on your head. He’s happy that he got to spend time with you. 

When the bus finally reached your bus stop,you were still asleep. So L.Joe decided to carry you on his back. He carefully put you on his back and went down the bus. All the girls were drooling over L.Joe. L.Joe just ignored them and carried you to your house. On the way to your house,you woke up. L.Joe? You mumbled. Mmm? L.Joe answered. Can you put me down? L.Joe shook his head. Nope. I will carry you to your house. But i don't want to trouble you. I know you are tired. No I'm not. It's a good thing that you are light. You chuckled at his comment. Oppa.. L.Joe widened his eyes. He was shocked to hear you call him oppa. What did you call me again? L.Joe asked because he can't believe you just called him oppa. I called you oppa. Why? You were confused at that moment. You don't want me to call you oppa? Ani Ani! You can call me oppa! I'm fine with it. L.Joe oppa. L.Joe can't erase the smile on his face. L.Joe oppa! You said it in aegyo and it made L.Joe heart beat faster. Actually,my name is Lee Byunghun. Then why did you change your name to L.Joe? I did not change my name. It's a name that Teen Top gave me. You nod your head. So do you want me to call you Byunghun oppa or L.Joe oppa? It's up to you. I'm comfortable calling you L.Joe so i'm gonna stick to calling you L.Joe. 

Finally you reached your house. You thanked L.Joe by hugging him. Whenever you hug L.Joe,you felt safe with him. Your heart start to beat really fast. *What is wrong me?* You thought. You broke the hug and smiled at L.Joe. Then suddenly,you kissed L.Joe on the cheeks. L.Joe were so surprised at the sudden action. He felt like he couldn't breathe. *D-Did s-she j-just k-k-kiss m-me o-o-on t-the c-cheeks?* L.Joe start stuttering in his thoughts. *Why did i just do that?* Honestly,you were also surprised. You didn't know why you just did that. Err.. Oppa. goodnight.. You smiled at L.Joe and immediately went in your house. You run straight to your room,close the door and lean behind the door. You felt your heartbeat beating really fast. What is happening? You asked yourself. 

 

The next day,you woke up and got ready to go to school. You went to the kitchen to eat your breakfast then you saw your parents going down the stairs. (Umma) So where did you go with L.Joe? We went to Lotte World. (Appa) I'm sure you had alot of fun! You smile and nod your head. (Umma) I would be happy if you date L.Joe. You were drinking your glass of milk and almost spit out your drink when you heard what your umma said. (Umma) He looks like a nice boy. Yep yep he is. Oh yeah! Where's unnie? (Appa) She's having a fever so she is not going to school. Is she alright? Is she resting? She ate her medicine already? You start bombing questions. (Umma) Yes she is fine. The maids will take care of her. Don't worry. You nod your head and kissed your parent's cheeks goodbye. You left the house to go to school.

You were walking to school alone. You did not go to school with Teen Top. You went to your class and sat at your seat. You listened to musics while waiting for students to come in the class. Then,you saw L.Joe walking in the class. He saw you sitting in class already so he went to his seat and settle down. Then Kai came in a few minutes after that. L.Joe rolled his eyes and clench his fist when he sees Kai sitting beside you.

Class were starting. Your teacher came in class. (Teacher) Okay class! We have a new student. The new student came in the class and it made you,Kai and Jiwoo shocked. W-wait is that-- Annyeong. My name is Song Hyemi. I hope you take care of me. No it couldn't be... You muttered under your breath but Kai heard it. (Teacher) You can sit beside L.Joe there. Nae.. Hyemi say it in a 'cute' tone. Girls were glaring at Hyemi. Guys were drooling over her beauty. You rolled your eyes as she passed by your table. Kai glared at Hyemi. When she sat beside L.Joe,you felt a sharp pain your heart. 

Annyeong! I hope we can be friends! Hyemi say it with aegyo to L.Joe. L.Joe knows that Hyemi were your bestfriend that stole Kai away from you so he just ignored her. And you name? L.Joe. L.Joe simply reply. Nice name! Mmm. *Rude but i will make you mine.* Hyemi thought as she smirked.

2nd update! Yay! Eun Hee kissed L.Joe's cheeks! And Hyemi is now schooling in the same school with Eun Hee! That's bad!.. And,why did Jiwoo got shocked when she saw Hyemi walking in the class a her new classmate.. Hmmmm... Well, i hope you enjoyed this chapter!