11 ELEVEN

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]

Red - Eunhee

Green - Ljoe 

Golden Rod - Teen Top

Orange - Kai 

Teal - EXO

Violet - Hyemi

Plum - Jiwoo

Fire Brick - Park Bom (Your unnie)

Indigo - Random


When you went up to your room,you threw your bag on the floor and start to mess the room. Why are you making it so hard for me to move on?! Why must they be appearing again?! Why?! You start crying on your bedroom floor. You took your phone and search for EXO's contact numbers. Then you decide to call Baekhyun. [a/n Baekhyun is the closest to you in EXO other than Kai]

Phone Conversation

{Teal - Baekhyun    Red - Eun Hee}

Yeoboseyo? Baekhyun picked up the call.

Baekhyun-ah You said his name and start crying again. Eun Hee? W-why are you crying? What happened? Don't tell me it got to do with Kai again? Just by hearing his name,you start bawling. 

Ok Ok. Let's meet somewhere and we can talk about it. Don't cry. Uljima. You felt calm when Baekhyun told you to calm down.

Let's meet at the beach. And,please don't bring the rest of EXO. Please. You beg him through the phone. Arraso. I'll meet you there. 

End Of Conversation

You change your school uniform and wore this 

You went to the living room and saw unnie at the kitchen,looking worried. 

Oh? Where are you going? Unnie walk towards you. Oh I'm going to meet my friend. You simply reply her. And who is that friend?

*Should I tell her? Well,i don't have a choice!* You thought. Baekhyun. From EXO? She widened her eyes in shock when you hear that you meeting EXO.

Yes,from EXO. Unnie,EXO are very nice to me except that jerk. They are like my brothers. So please let me meet him. You beg unnie with pleading eyes. Arraso. Don't come back home late! Arraso unnie. I'll better get going. Saranghae! You kissed unnie's cheeks and left the house. 


You waited at the beach not that long until Baekhyun arrive.

CONVERSATION

{Teal - Baekhyun    Red - Eun Hee}

Am I late? I'm sorry for making you wait. No No. Don't need to apologise. You're not late. I also just arrived. You flashed at smile. I miss that smile of yours. He ruffle your hair. You pout and fix your hair. So.. What happened?

You told him from meeting Kai at school and stumble upon Hyemi. You start to cry as you told him the story. 

I moved house and school because my parents and unnie wants me to move on but now i can't if i have to keep facing them! Baekhyun hug you and now you are crying in his embrace. He start carressing your back. That means you didn't want to see the rest of EXO? Baekhyun start to tease you. You broke the hug and punch him lightly. 

Of course i miss you guys! You wiped your tears and smile. I miss the moments we did together! You giggle as you remember those moments. I'm glad you remember those moments. Maybe we should do that again one day? You look up at him When you say 'we',you meant EXO without that jerk and that right? You asked. You hoped it's just EXO without Kai and Hyemi. Yes yes. Without them. Just the others. He flashed a smile. Honestly,you missed that smile. You start pinching his cheeks. 

Owww! What was that for? He rub his cheeks

I don't know. I just miss that smile. You smile at him. You can just say that I'm goodlooking!

You both laughed when he did that. Then you checked the time. Oh! Baekhyun! I better go or else unnie is gonna kill me! And,thank you for being my listening ear. I hope we get to hang out again. You pat his shoulder. Alright. Tell your unnie that i said hello! Arraso arraso! Jalgayo! You waved at him and walked home. 

End of Conversation

You felt relieved after telling your problems to him. 

When you were walking,suddenly Kai stand infront of you. You immediately stop your track. 

Oh so you can meet Baekhyun but you don't even want to see my face? Kai scoffed with his hands in his pocket. Because he is more trustworthy and he was not the one that cheated on me! You stomped you feet and try to walk away but he grab your wrist. 

Why can't you just forgive me? He asked you with pleading eyes. You scoffed. Those eyes doesn't melt your heart anymore. Let go of me you jerk! I won't unless you tell my why you won't forg-- Then you hear someone shouting. 

(Baekhyun) Just let her go! Stop hurting her! Kai scoffed at let go of your wrist. (Baekhyun) You hurt her and now you want her back just by apologising to her? That only happens in your dream! Then you saw Baekhyun giving you the signal to run. You immediately run. Kai was about to chase after you but Baekhyun stopped him. 

(Baekhyun) Stop it. Just get over it! Kai shoved Baekhyun away and walked the other way. You stopped running and start to walk. Stupid,jerk,cheater You mumbled. Right when you reach home,you wiped your tears and pretended to be happy infront of unnie.

Unnie! Baekhyun says hi! You walked to the fridge to grab a can of coke. Oh hello to him too! So.. Um.. You met Kai and Hyemi today? You almost spit your drink. You widened your eyes. 

 

Hey! I'm back! I will be doing another update tomorrow. I'm actually using my uncle's laptop to update >< I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! Thank you for not unsubscribing and waited for an update! Kamsamhamida! <3