2 TWO

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]

Red - Eunhee

Green - Ljoe 

Golden Rod - Teen Top

Orange - Kai 

Teal - EXO

Violet - Hyemi

Fire Brick - Park Bom (Your unnie)

Indigo - Random


It was finally break time. You were the last one to leave. When you leave the classroom,all the guys were waiting for you.

Come and eat with me!     Come with us!      Let's be friends! 

All the guys were crowding around you. All you did was ignore them and went to find the garden. When you found the garden,you went to a bench that is near to all the pretty flowers. 

When you look at the pretty flowers,you start to cry. Why can't i forget about him already? He cheated on me! With the person i turst! My freaking bestfriend! Ugh! You screamed as you start to mess your hair.

L.Joe,has been eavesdropping. *Him? Who's the him?* As he was thinking about who is the 'him',you walked out the garden as saw L.Joe standing leaning the wall.

Uh hello? You waved your hands infront of L.Joe's face. L.Joe got back his senses and smile at you. Uh.. He rub the back of his neck. Do you want to join Teen Top for lunch? You shook your head and leave. Woah.. Rude.. He muttered as he walked to the cafeteria.

 

(Ricky) Hyung! Where did you go? (Chunji) Yeah! We were waiting for you! Oh mianhe. (Ricky) Hyung! I heard there is a new pretty girl in your class! Yeah. But,she is just so quiet. She don't talk so sm-There she is! L.Joe point towards your direction. You were walking to the vending machine to get a can of coke. 

(Changjo) She's pretty! (Ricky) I know right! (C.A.P) Yah Yah! We just saw her minutes ago and you're already hitting on her already? Everyone at the desk kept quiet. When C.A.P uses his deep,scary voice [a/n somehow i find it y xD],Teen Top tends to get scared. Then,Niel broke the scary silence.

(Niel) As you were saying? Niel look at L.Joe. L.joe was abit confused. What did i say?

(Chunji) About her,pabo! Chunji flick L.Joe's forehead. Awww! Ah pa (It hurts)! Alright! She is just too quiet. She don't smile,don't talk. And i actually eavesdropped her just now that is why i was late...

(Changjo) Hyung eavesdropped her? Oooooo. Something's fishy.. Changjo gave him the suspicious look.

What?! She just looks lonely! She don't have any friends so i thought of making friends with her! That's all! L.Joe rolled his eyes and drank the can of coke that Chunji bought for him.

(Ricky) So what was she doing? Ricky began to get interested. She was at the garden,looking at the floweres but then i heard her say 'Why can't I forget him already? He cheated on me with my bestfriend' something like that. 

(C.A.P) Maybe she was hurt ever since the break time. C.A.P say in a boring, not interested tone. (Niel) I pity her already... So throughout the breaktime,Teen Top were talking about you and you,were in the class,listening to music while drinking you coke [a/n I know you are not allowed to brink can drink in class]. Then the bell rang meaning break time is over. You threw away your coke and continue listening to your music while your classmates start coming in the class.

L.Joe and Teen Top were outside your class,looking at you. You were looking out the window,looking at the trees. (Niel) She look so.. I don't know.. Sad! Niel look at you. (Ricky) Yeah. We should make friends with her. (Changjo) But how? (Ricky) I will tell you all after school! See ya! They seperated and went to class. L.Joe went in class,ignoring all the stares from the girls and look at you. He went to his sit and start calling you. Pstt pstt. You look at him. He threw a paper ball at you. You unfold it.

Let's be friends ok? You look at him and mouthed 'Wae?' Let's just be friends He smile at you and winked. *Why so sudden?* You thought to yourself. *I don't want to have another guy bestfriend. I don't!* You thought and you clenched your fist.

 

 

Flashback.

You were bestfriends with Kai before you being in a relationship with him. You,Kai and Hyemi were the 3 bestfriends that cannot be seperated. You were friends since middle school. Suddenly,Kai fell in love with you and decided to confess to you. He brought you to a secret,quiet place in the school and confess to you.

Erm.. Eun Hee.. To be honest,I fell in love with you. Being with you just makes my world happy. I just want to ask if you want to be my girlfriend? He held up the roses that he bought for you for the confession.

Actually,i also have feelings for you long time ago but i didn't have the courage to confess it to you. Since you ask me to be your girlfriend,YES! You took the roses and hug him.

I promise,i won't hurt you. I hope our relationship last. He tightened his hug. I wish it will. You squealed as you tightened the hug. But,he broke his promise. After a year being his girlfriend,you found him kissing your bestfriend,Hyemi outside the mall. Hyemi,who also had feelings for Kai got jealous that you were in a relationship with him so she tired to get Kai to be hers.

You were shopping with your Unnie on that day. Your Unnie were about to go up to him and slap him but you stop him. 

Unnie, don't.

Why he is cheating on you! 

I'll handle this.

You sure? You nod your head with tears in your eyes. Park Bom hug you while your tears roll down to your cheeks. 

Ok let's walk infront of them and talk loudly so he noticed that you were there. You nod enthusiastically as you thought that is a great idea. You wipe your tears away and pretended to laugh and talk lously with unnie. As you walk pass them,Kai broke the kiss and look at you. ! He muttered. Why oppa? Hyemi ask seductively. I think Eun Hee saw us! Kissing! Oppa! Just break up with her and be with me! I know you love me more! Kai ruffle his hair,ignoring Hyemi. He immediately took out his phone and text you.

Let's talk about what you saw just now. I can explain. He texted.

We're over! Goodbye! I don't need any explaination. You text back. Actually,it was unnie who texted him. You couldn't bear texting him that you want to break up with him. 

It's over. Unnie hug you while you cry in her embrace.

End Of Flashback