5 FIVE

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]

Red - Eunhee

Green - Ljoe 

Golden Rod - Teen Top

Orange - Kai 

Teal - EXO

Violet - Hyemi

Plum - Jiwoo

Fire Brick - Park Bom (Your unnie)

Indigo - Random


Hello? So what's the answer? L.Joe asked you. Ermm. I got to go. Sorry. Annyeong. You immediately ran away to the ladies room. *I can't tell them. I can't get close with them.* You thought. No! You screamed in the restroom. Then,one of the cubicle door flung open. You bowed at her in apology.

Why are you screaming? Wait,aren't you the girl who was with Teen Top just now. You just kept quiet staring at the floor. YAH! Look at me and answer! Were you the one with Teen Top just now?! She lift your chin up roughly. You just nod. If you don't know know,Teen Top are mine! Especially L.Joe so stay away from them! You got that?! Um. You nod. I don't want 'um'. I want a yes! Yes! Ok good.  Then she left the restroom

[a/n A new character. Her name is Song Jiwoo. The queenka. Same class with you and L.Joe.]

You look at the restroom. Tears were already streaming down your face. What did I do to deserve all this?! What's wrong with my life! You cried in the restroom without knowing that class is starting. After a few minutes of crying,you check the timing. You realised that class has started 15 minutes ago. You decided to skip the first class and just go to the garden. 

L.Joe,went in class and surprised that he didn't see you in class. When class were starting,he kept staring at the dorr,waiting for you to come in but no. It didn't. 

(Teacher) Byunghun-ah. Do you want to stand outside of the class? You have been staring at it. Oh joesonghabnida. *Aish where is she?! Is she offended of the question? Why the hell did Chunji ask her that question!* L.Joe thought as he crumpled a page in his notebook. 

1st class has ended. You came in the class,dragging yourself to your sit. Jiwoo were smirking at you when she saw you walking in.There,you saw L.Joe,looking at you worriedly. When you sat at your seat,L.Joe immediately sat at the empty seat beside you.

Where did you go? You missed the 1st class! L.Joe whispered to you. You just kept quiet. Ok I want to apologise in behalf of Chunji if his question offended you. You shook your head. Yah. Why are you not talking to me? You look at Jiwoo. She was already glaring intensely at you. You broke the glare and pretended to read your textbook. 

L.Joe look at the direction at where you were looking. Then,he saw Jiwoo glaring at her. *Oh so the reason is Jiwoo.. What did she do this time?!* Now L.Joe is glaring at Jiwoo. Jiwoo noticed the glare by L.Joe. She gave a slight smile and faced the front. L.Joe scoffed *Scared of my glare?* He thought. *Now we need a new plan on how to make her talk to us.* L.Joe sigh and went back to his seat.

I'm so sorry L.Joe. I didn't mean to hurt you but I don't want to be hurt also. Mianhe..* Tears were dripping on your textbook. You immediately wipe it away so no one noticed it but of course,L.Joe saw it.

 

Breaktime. 

You were the last to leave the class again. You heard screaming at the hallway and you can tell that Teen Top are coming to your class. You were about to leave but Teen Top blocked the way.

(Ricky) Noona,i thought you are eating with us! The girls were already glaring at you. You shook your head and tried again to walk out of the class. (Chunji) But you say yes.. You shook your head again. 

(Niel) Why are you not talking to us again? Niel noticed that you just shook your head,without saying anything and not even looking at them,just looking at the floor. You just shrugged. Just let her go. L.Joe spoke as he walked towards the door,earning squealing from the girls. (Changjo) But hyung sh- L.Joe cut him off. I will explained it later. Now let's go.

Teen Top got their food and went to their table.

(C.A.P) So what exactly happened? L.Joe explained everything from the class to the glaring from Jiwoo. I think Jiwoo told her to not get close with us. You know,she do this to every girl that are close to us. L.Joe gripped his fork really tightly. 

(C.A.P) What does that girl want from us?! He threw his fork on the table and it made a loud 'cling' sound. Everyone in the cafeteria kept quiet and look at Teen Top's table. (Changjo) Hyung,hyung. Calm down.. Changjo tried to calm C.A.P down. (Niel) Ok just continue eating your food! Niel shouted and it made everyone frightened so they continue back to what they were doing. (Ricky) Well,i know she likes L.Joe Hy- L.Joe cut him off this time. Don't even mention it! I'm sick of it! (Chunji) Ok now,we need to plan how to make her talk to us. (Niel) Yes! So they planned. *I hope this plan works* L.Joe thought.

Meanwhile you went to the garden again. Since its the only place that you can release all your stress and thoughts. *Can my life be normal again just like before? Please.* You started to cry on the bench where you sat with Teen Top in the morning. 

 

I hope this chapter is alright.. Yes,a new character! A y queenka! hehe ^.^