27 TWENTY-SEVEN

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]

Red - Eun Hee

Green - Ljoe 

Golden Rod - Teen Top

Orange - Kai 

Teal - EXO

Violet - Hyemi

Purple - Jiwoo 

Fire Brick - Park Bom (Your unnie)

Grey - Random


After school,L.Joe actually wanted to walk home with you. When he was about to walk to you,Hyemi grabbed his arm and whispered to him. I know you like Eun Hee. I know you don't want to see her hurt. L.Joe ignored her and shoved her away. Do you want to see her hurt? Hyemi went grabbed his arm again and whispered. What do you want?! L.Joe glared at her. You have to be nice to me. Do whatever i say. Follow me wherever I go. Kinda like a boyfriend. L.Joe eyes widened in shock. WHAT?! Boyfriend? Yes.. L.Joe glanced at you,packing your things slowly. L.Joe let out a sigh and agreed to Hyemi. *I don't know what is she going to do if i don't agree but I'm doing this for you..* He thought as Hyemi linked arms with him.

 

You were walking home alone. The image of L.Joe linking arms with Hyemi is still in your mind. Whenever you think about it,your heart aches. On the way home,you went to grab an ice cream. You decided to stroll at the park alone with your icecream. You were breathing in the fresh air,some couples were strolling at the park happily. *If only that is me and L.Joe..* You thought. Aish! What am I talking about? It won't happen. You snapped out of your imagination. 

You were walking when you saw a group of guys at the playground. You decided to go to have a closer look. When you were walking closer and closer,someone surprised you at the back.

BOO! You jumped in surprised. Aish! What was that for! You start to slap his arm playfully. It was Chanyeol. Then you hear a group of guys laughing. It was EXO. They were sitting in a circle. 

What are you guys doing? You asked. (Suho) We were about to play truth or dare but you came. So why not you join us? Like the old times! Luhan and Xiumin were already pulling you arms,begging you to play with them. You were hesitant to join them. *Should i join them? Should i just go home? The last time we played was when they dared Kai..* You thought as you bit your lips. 

(Lay) Don't worry. We won't ask any weird questions. (Sehun) We won't even dare you any weird dares. Come and join us! Sehun patted the floor beside him. You let out a sigh and sat beside Sehun and Chen. (Suho) Ok i'm going to spin the bottle. Suho spinned the bottle and it pointed to himself. 

(Suho) Why me?! He ruffled his hair. You giggled at his actions. (Suho) Dare.. Exo including you were thinking of a dare for him. (Tao) I dare you to go infront of that unnie and ask if you can have her number. If you don't want to do the dare,you have to treat us lunch tomorrow! Everyone clapped at Tao's suggestion. They start giving him thumbs up. (Suho) Ok fine! Tomorrow i will treat all of you. The dare is so embarrassing Everyone start cheering. (Suho) Ok i'm going to spin the bottle. Suho spinned the bottle and it pointed at you.

Err.. Err.. I'm going to choose truth. EXO start to think of a question for you. (D.O) Do you have feelings for anyone in EXO? His question made you widened your eyes. *What?! What am i suppose to answer?* You thought. Err.. You bit your lips nervously. (Baekhyun) Of course not! I'm sure she have feelings for that L.Joe guy. You eyes widened to Baekhyun's statement. (Kris) What makes you think so? (Baekhyun) They are close. Super close. They might have feelings for each other. Baekhyun winked at you as you glared at him. EXO decided to let you not answer that question. They know you are feeling uncomfortable already. 

EXO and you played truth or dare until it was almost 6. Their dares are really crazy. Some were told to scream some weird things,made them do weird things and it made you laughed so much until your tummy hurts. You really had a fun time playing with EXO truth or dare.

Heyyyy! I'm sorry for the short and boring chapter. But oh well! Hope you enjoyed it :) <3