6 SIX

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]

Red - Eunhee

Green - Ljoe 

Golden Rod - Teen Top

Orange - Kai 

Teal - EXO

Violet - Hyemi

Plum - Jiwoo

Fire Brick - Park Bom (Your unnie)

Indigo - Random


Break time ended. You were at the hallway when you saw Teen Top walking also. You wanted to hide from them but they saw you. 
 
Eun Hee! L.Joe shouted your name across the hallway but Jiwoo and her 'gangs' came in the way. 
 
So.. L.Joe,why are you so close to her anyway? She's not as pretty as me. Right girls? Then her friends say in unison NAE.. So why don't we go out tonight? She say seductively. 
 
(C.A.P) Go out on a school night? Are you crazy? He scoffed and rolled his eyes. Everyone at the hallway can tell that C.A.P is already annoyed. Jiwoo is already abit frightened.
 
Err. S-So L.Joe? She gave him the 'please' look. L.Joe scoffed. Agree with C.A.P. Go out with you on a school night? No way. So you are saying that if its not a school night you will go out with me? Jiwoo is already hyped up. Woah Woah! I didn't even say that! I don't even want to go out with you on a school night,on the weekend,during the holidays. Never! He brushed shoulders with her and walked away. Jiwoo just stand there,speechless of what happened. 
 
You heard the conversation while hiding. So Jiwoo likes L.Joe? You asked yourself. Then,your teacher who were walking to your class saw you sitting on the floor at the hallway. 
 
(Teacher) Eun Hee-ah? What are you doing sitting on the floor? Get to class! You immediately apologise to your teacher and walked quickly to your classroom without looking back. When you were going to your seat,Jiwoo stick her leg out to make you trip and fall but L.Joe saw it so he shouted at you. 
 
Eun Hee! Look out for Jiwoo's leg! You look down and saw her leg. You crossed over her leg and went to your seat. Jiwoo stood up and stomp her feet. L.Joe glared at her and she right away sat down again. You look at L.Joe and whispered. Kamsamhamida. You gave him a smile. *Yes she is already smiling at me!* L.Joe thought. He felt so happy to see you smile.
 
 
 
School ended. Again,last to leave. L.Joe were there,waiting for you. You tried to ignore him and just run out the class but Teen Top came right in time and block your way.
 
(Niel) Eun Hee! Let's hang out at the mall! You were surprised. I-I'm sorry. I have to go. You reply and tried to push them out of the way but they stood their feet on the ground and block the way. (Chunji) Why are you avoiding us? Chunji ask you while you look at the floor. I'm not. I have to go home. Unnie will be mad at me. 
 
(Ricky) Then let's go to your house and meet your unnie! Your eyes widened at what Ricky just said. *Please say that its a bad idea* You thought. Great idea! Let's go! L.Joe agreed and so does the others. You let out a deep sigh. (Ricky) Let's go! 
 
On the way to your house,teen top were trying their best to make you talk but you just nod,shook your head and kept quiet. Suddenly C.A.P stopped walking. Everyone stopped suddenly and look at C.A.P confusingly. Honestly,C.A.P couldn't take it anymore so he decide to tell you about Jiwoo.
 
(C.A.P) I can't take her silence anymore. Let's just tell her All of them nod their head. Tell me what? You look at each of them. 
 
(C.A.P) Ok the reason why Jiwoo made you not talk to us it's becau- Wait,how you know Jiwoo told me to not talk to you? You were actually shock to hear that teen top knew why you are avoiding them. 
 
(Changjo) Well,she told that to every girl that we hang out with. We hang out with them to be friendly and plus,the girls with hang out with are always the quiet,lonely person so we decide to make friends with them. So when she saw us hanging out with you,she got jealous. Changjo explained.
 
So i guess she was jealous because she likes L.Joe? (Niel) How did you know that she likes L.Joe? 
 
Well,just now after break time,at the hallway,L.Joe shouted my name but Jiwoo came in the way. I heard that she asked L.Joe to go out with her tonight. So i thought that she likes L.Joe.
 
(Niel) Everyone in school knows that she will do anything. When i say anything, I really meant it. Just to get L.Joe to be hers. Niel say it while glancing at L.Joe. You look at L.Joe and he actually look pissed. 

(C.A.P) i hate her! She is too annoying and too clingy to us. Ok! Let's not talk about that ! Let's go! L.Joe walked and the others followed behind.
 
 
You've reached your house. Teen Top jaws drop when they saw your house.
 
(Changjo) Woah you're rich! They were speechless at the size of your house. Ok let's stop looking at the outside of my house. You let out a deep sigh and open the door. UNNIE! I'M HOME! AND WE HAVE VISITORS! You shouted at the top of your lungs. Teen Top were startled when you suddenly shouted You greet your maids to make some drinks for teen top. Unnie went down and was surprised to see guys.
 
Eun Hee.. Who are they? She asked while smiling at teen top. Well they are my.. (TeenTop) Friends! They say in unison. Ok unnie,this is L.Joe,C.A.P,Niel,Ricky,Changjo and Chunji. They are known as Teen Top in my school. Unnie chuckled. Teen Top look at you confusingly. Unnie? What's so funny? Oh nothings. I find that name..Cute! Ok I'm Park Bom. Eun Hee's sister. You can be informal with me. I don't mind. She smiled at them. 
 
(Niel) Don't mind if I ask,how old are you? Because of that question,C.A.P hit the back of his head. (C.A.P) Just keep quiet! He whispered at Niel's ear. I'm 19. (Ricky) Wow! You look so young! Like 16! (Changjo) Yeah! Unnie blushed and thanked them. Oh not again! You mumbled under your breath. L.Joe chuckled when he heard what you said. 
 
(Changjo) This house is big. Both of you must be rich! (C.A.P) Where's your parents? C.A.P noticed that your parents were not at home except your maids. Oh they are at work now. Always arrive home at midnight but leave work in the morning after Eun Hee go to school.
 
Your parents must be the owner of a business! Yeah! You're right! They are the owners of an international business. Sometimes they have to go overseas for their business. 
 
(Changjo) You must be happy since you're rich! Money can't buy happiness,Changjo. I rather have my parents with me when i need them than money... Everyone kept quiet. Unnie know what tone you were using when you say that sentence. It was the sad tone.
 
Then the drinks came. I'm happy that you made friends with Eun Hee. Oh no problem. L.Joe said while sipping his drink. (Chunji) I hope you don't mind me asking this. Is Eun Hee the quiet type? She always sits at the back,not having friends. Always.. Quiet. Unnie right away look at you. You pretended not to hear the question. I'm sorry I can't answer that question. You can ask her yourself. Teen Top seemed a little bit disappointed at the answer. They asked you already but you just ran away to the restroom. Unnie saw the disappointing look so she tried to bring the spirit up.
 
You talked to them like you known them for years now. They are like your bestfriend now. You laughed,smile whenever they crack up a joke. Unnie were happy to see you smiling,laughing again. She wanted to cry but she holded it in. 
 
Is this chapter alright? Don't worry. EXO will be coming soon. Trust me :) <3