26 TWENTY-SIX

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]

Red - Eun Hee

Green - Ljoe 

Golden Rod - Teen Top

Orange - Kai 

Teal - EXO

Violet - Hyemi

Purple - Jiwoo 

Fire Brick - Park Bom (Your unnie)

Grey - Random


In class,you kept thinking Jiwoo and Hyemi's argument. *So they are sisters...* You thought while tapping your pen on the table. Hey what are you thinking about? Kai asked as he noticed that you weren't paying attention in class. You smiled at him and shook your head. Nothing. You immediately pretend to write down notes on your notebook. L.Joe,on the other hand,is annoyed by Hyemi. Hyemi kept saying she don't understand the lesson and kept asking L.Joe to teach her. 

Oppa! I don't get it! She say it with aegyo. Can you please keep quiet. I'm trying to focus! L.Joe couldn't take it anymore. But i don't get it.. L.Joe start to clench his fist. Ask someone else! But oppa.. L.Joe cringe when he hears the word "oppa" coming out from . *Only 1 person can call me oppa. And that is Eun Hee. Only her.* He thought. Don't you ever call me oppa. It's disgusting. Hyemi pout cutely. When L.Joe sees her pout,he feels like throwing up. To him,it is not cute AT ALL.

Its finally breaktime. You were the last to leave the class. L.Joe asked you if you want to join Teen Top and the cafeteria but you shook your head. You didn't want to eat at that moment. Kai even asked you to eat with EXO but you said you weren't hungry. 

You were actually not the last to leave. You were about to leave but you saw Hyemi in class. Her head was on the table. She looked like she was crying. You were actually hesitant to go to her. You bit your lips,thinking if you should help her. So you decide to comfort her. 

Hey..are you alright? You asked softly. Jiwoo immediately wiped her tears and was about to quickly walk away but you stopped her. Hey.. Don't walk away.. I don't bite..  You smiled sweetly at her. Jiwoo let out a sigh and sat down again. So what's the problem? You asked softly and sweetly. Erhh nothing. Jiwoo start playing with her fingers. Don't lie to me. I know there is something. You can tell me. Don't worry. I won't tell anyone. I will keep it a secret. You let out your pinky. Jiwoo looked at you nervously. She then pinky promise with you. So what's the problem?

Hyemi,she is my younger sister. She is 8 months younger than me. The problem is that my parents pampered her so much. They will give her everything she wants. A new phone? BAM! On her hands already. Wants to go overseas with her friends? BAM! she got the ticket that my parents bought for her. Need money for shopping? BAM! She got it already from my parents. But whenever i ask them for a new phone,they will say that my phone is still in good condition. When i want to go overseas with my friends,they say they don't trust me. Jiwoo starts to cry while you tried to comfort her.

I'm always jealous of Hyemi. She gets everything she wants. She gets a hot boyfriend. A perfect life. I'm sick and tired,always been treated like i'm invisible. I tried everything to make my parents notice me like getting good grades,help them whenever they needed help but it never worked... Jiwoo starts to cry again. You hug her to calm her down. 

I am here to help you. Don't worry. You patted her back. You broke the hug and looked at her. A pretty girl shouldn't cry. You should smile. Like this! You smile at her,showing your teeth. Jiwoo giggled when she see you smile. She finds it cute and funny. You're laughing! You should smile like this often! Jiwoo smiled at you.

Thank you Eun Hee-ah. I've always treated you badly but you're still nice to me. Thank you. Jiwoo hugged you tightly. 

L.Joe was outside the class,eavesdropping. *You are an angel.. She has been mean to you but you are still willing to help her.* L.Joe thought as he starts to fall in love with you more. 

Breaktime was over so everyone start to go to class. Jiwoo and you were chatting and laughing happily in class. Students who went in the class and walked pass the class were shocked to see both of you talking to each other. The whole school knows that Jiwoo hates you because you are close to teen top. 

People are looking at us weirdly.. You whispered into Jiwoo's ears. Don't worry. They are just shock to see you talking to me. They know that I hate you. She flashed a smile and you couldn't help it but to smile at her back. 

 

After school,you waved at Jiwoo who were leaving first because her driver is fetching her. You were in class packing slowly while the rest and so eager to leave the class. As per usual,you were the last to leave. You somehow love being the last. When you walked out the class,you saw Hyemi and L.Joe linking arms. 

You were heartbroken. You felt a sharp pain in your heart. You legs weakened. You tried to keep in the tears as you walked far behind them. Then suddenly,someone tapped your shoulder. 

I know you like L.Joe. You turned to look who that voice belongs to. It was Chunji. You shook your head in denial. (Chunji) Aisshh Don't lie. I know you likes him. I can tell by the way you talk to him. And i saw the way your react when you saw L.Joe and Hyemi linking arms. You bit your lips nervously. (Chunji) You can tell me. I won't tell him or anyone. Not even teen top. You pinky promise with him. 

Ok... I think i'm falling in love with L.Joe.. You voice softened when you said his name. Chunji smiled at you. (Chunji) I knew it! You and L.Joe are going to make a cute couple! You widened your eyes when you heard him say "couple". 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! <3 Jiwoo and Eun Hee are friends! And Eun Hee is falling inlove with L.Joe! Heheh <3