14 FOURTEEN

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]

Red - Eunhee

Green - Ljoe 

Golden Rod - Teen Top

Orange - Kai 

Teal - EXO

Violet - Hyemi

Plum - Jiwoo

Fire Brick - Park Bom (Your unnie)

Gray - Random


You were happily chatting with EXO but you also still felt uncomfortable because Kai is there. You knew that he kept looking at you. You tried to avoid looking at him but you kept on glancing at him. Break time ended. EXO left seperately to their classes so you and Kai were left alone. 

Erm.. So Eun Hee.. Kai speak up. Don't say anything about getting back again because that will never happen. No. I thought of just being friends.. Can we? You look at Kai right in the eye. Okay. Let's be friends. You smiled at him and shook hands with him then walked to class together. Teen Top were eavesdropping and they heard about you and Kai being friends.

(Niel) Wait,woah! So she is friends with him now? Oh.. k... L.Joe were clenching his fist. His eyes were full of anger. (Ricky) i still don't trust that guy. I have the feeling that he is just acting to get her back. (Chunji) Let's not go in the plan right away. We need to find out if Kai really changed and wants to be friends with her or he is just faking to make her his again. Teen Top agreed and looked at the time then rushed to class. 

In class,you and Kai were teasing each other and it is making L.Joe jealous. Throughout the whole class,you talked to Kai. L.Joe couldn't take it anymore.

School ended. You bid L.Joe goodbye and walked home with EXO. When you waved at him,L.Joe kept a fake smile on his face but right when to turned and walk,he clench his fist. Teen top,who was on the way to your class saw you walking with EXO. 

(Ricky) Noona! You're not walking home with us? Ricky ask with his puppy eyes. I'm sorry. You pout. I'm going home with EXO. But tomorrow,i will walk home with you guys,arraso? You gave him the 'ok sign' and wink. (Ricky) Nae noona.. Ricky fake a smile and walked away. (C.A.P) I have no comment about that.. C.A.P said.

When they went in your class,they saw L.Joe,alone in class with messy hair. 

(Chunji) Woah what happened to you? Chunji asked but L.Joe just kept quiet. I couldn't take it no more! Argh! He messed his hair again. (Changjo) Hyung! Hyung! Why are you so mad? Changjo took a step back. (Chunji) I think i know why. It must be Eun Hee.. Right? L.Joe sigh and shut his eyes. (Niel) What about Eun Hee?

(Chunji) Actually,L.Joe likes.. I like Eun Hee okay! I like Eun Hee! And whenever she is with EXO,it just hurts! Urghh! L.Joe kicked the chair. (C.A.P) So you are jealous.. Since when did you fell in love with her?  Ever since we made her laugh at her house. I don't know. When i see her laugh,it's just.. L.Joe shook his head. (C.A.P)Ok we better get going. Let's go!

I'm sorry for the short chapter. But i hope you liked it! Yay! Kai is friends with Eun Hee! And L.Joe told teen top that he likes Eun Hee! Yay Yay!