29 TWENTY-NINE

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]

It was finally break time. You went to the cafeteria with Jiwoo leaving Hyemi and L.Joe alone in class. You can’t bear looking at the 2 ‘lovely couples’. L.Joe just looked at you,walking out the class. *I wish I could still eat with you,walk with you to school,have a nice chat together again..* L.Joe thought as he didn’t realized that Hyemi has been waving her hands infront of L.Joe’s face.

Oppa! Why are you daydreaming? Let’s go! She linked arms with L.Joe. L.Joe lazily stands up and followed Hyemi to the cafeteria.

You were sitting with Jiwoo and her friends. Her friends were really nice to you. They laughed and happily chat with you,making you comfortable to be with them.

Meanwhile,L.Joe,who is sitting with Teen Top and Hyemi, kept looking at you. Kai,who is sitting with EXO,was also looking at you,laughing,having a fun time with Jiwoo and her friends.

While Jiwoo were talking to her friends,you looked around the cafeteria and caught L.Joe and Kai looking at you. You immediately turned to pretend that you were talking to Jiwoo.

*Did she saw me looking at her?* Kai thought as he bit his lips in embarrassment.

*She caught me looking at her! That is so embarrassing!* L.Joe face palmed himself,making teen top and Hyemi look at him weirdly.

Breaktime ended. You were walking to class with Jiwoo. Suddenly,someone grabbed you wrist and brought you to the garden.

When you were at the garden,you looked up to see who was the one who pulled you here. It was L.Joe. Eun Hee-ah. How are you? He asked you softly but loud enough for you to hear. You rolled your eyes and ignore his question.

Eun Hee-ah.. Please talk to me. I missed your voice. You tried yanking your wrist but he grabbed it tighter. I know you are mad at me.. I’m sorry.. Tears were about to fall but you tried to hold it in.

I can’t believe to did this to me..You know i hate Hyemi and you do that to me? Why are you doing this to me? Why? Tears were already falling. 

We used to be close but ever since you were with Hyemi,we acted like we are strangers! You finally yanked your wrist so you turned around to walk away but L.Joe grabbed your wrist and pulled you to his embrace. Now,you are crying in his embrace. 

Your tears made L.Joe’s uniform wet but he don’t care. He only care for you. He broke the hug and cupped your face,making you look at him in the eye. He wipe your tears with his thumb. Eun Hee-ah,i love you. But i’m doing this for you. I love you so much that i don’t want to see you get hurt. Seeing you cry makes my heart sank. I don’t want to see tears falling from your eyes but i want to see a smile. You kept quiet as you look at him. 

You broke the eye contact as you look at the ground. L.Joe lift your chin and lean in closer and closer. Now your face is just inches away. He leaned in closer making your lips just centimetres away but suddenly both of you heard someone stepping on a pile of dried leaves. You and L.Joe stood away a few metres away. You were blushing as you bit your lips. *He was about to kiss me!* You thought as you get a little bit excited. L.Joe,clenched his fist because he just missed his chance. He went to look who were looking and eavesdropping you and L.Joe’s conversation. 

Then,L.Joe found them. It was Baekhyun,Xiumin and Chanyeol. What are you guys doing here? He asked fiercely. (Baekhyun) Nothing. We were bored in class so we decide to abscond it. What were you guys doing? Baekhyun raise his brows. L.Joe were already embarrassed at that moment. (Chanyeol) Ok we’re sorry to ruin your moment. We are leaving. Chanyeol left followed by Xiumin. Before Xiumin left,he patted L.Joe’s back. (Xiumin) Goodluck! He whispered at L.Joe’s ear. Baekhyun were still there. (Baekhyun) You better take care of her. She has been hurt inside for so long. I can tell through her eyes even though she didn’t tell us. Baekhyun patted his back and left. 

L.Joe went to you,who is admiring the pretty flowers at the garden. *I love you,Eun Hee-ah* L.Joe thought as he see you smiling at the flowers. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter ><. L.Joe! He he >< But thanks to Baekhyun,Xiumin and Chanyeol,they ruin it! xD I hope you enjoyed it!