25 TWENTY-FIVE

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]

Red - Eun Hee

Green - Ljoe 

Golden Rod - Teen Top

Orange - Kai 

Teal - EXO

Violet - Hyemi

Purple - Jiwoo [ I decided to change it to purple so that it is noticeable]

Fire Brick - Park Bom (Your unnie)

Grey - Random


The next day..

You woke up,rolling on your bed. You kept on remembering about L.Joe kissing your cheeks. Then you remembered you have school. You do your morning routine and put on your uniform. You went down to the kitchen and greet both your parent and your maids. 

Good Morning! You greeted them with a huge smile on your face. (Umma) Someone seems happy.. You just smile without saying anything. *I hope unnie did not tell umma and appa what happened yesterday..* You thought. You start eating your cereal. Then,unnie came to the kitchen,skipping. (Umma) Why are my daughters all of a sudden seemed so happy in the morning today? Unnie and you chuckled. (Appa) Just let them be. Its better than being mad and angry in the morning,right? Appa raised his eyebrows. Umma nodded as she agreed on what appa said. 

Unnie took her seat beside you. When you were about to put a spoonful of cereal in your mouth,unnie suddenly nudge you. You glared at her for annoying you. Still remember what happened yesterday? She whispered at your ear. You ignored her and continue eating your cereal. She continued annoying you. You couldn't take it anymore so you complained to your parents. 

Umma.. Unnie is annoying. I can't eat my cereal peacefully! (Umma) You both are still so childish. She shook her head. Unnie continued to annoy you so you quickly chew your cereal and grab your bag. 

Umma,appa! I'm going to school! You kissed your parent's cheeks and gave unnie a light punch. You went out the door and went to  school. You were walking to school,listening to music. Suddenly,someone tapped your shoulder. It was Kai

Oh Kai! You flashed a smile. Can I walk to school with you? He asked. You nodded your head. You and Kai talked about how you met Teen Top and more. Without you knowing,teen top were far behind you. L.Joe felt a sharp pain when he sees you with Kai. He clench his fist when he sees you laughing with Kai. C.A.P saw L.Joe clenching his fist so he calmed L.Joe down. 

When you reached school,everyone starting asking tons of questions.

Are you both back together?           Are you both in a relationship?        When did you get back together?     Both of you look cute together~

The last comment made you cringe. You didn't like it. After what happened between you and Kai,you decide to just be friends with him. Not more than that anymore. You went in class alone as Kai went to the cafeteria to meet with EXO. When you were about to walk in the class,you heard 2 girls arguing. It was Jiwoo and Hyemi

Why are you schooling here? Why did you suddenly move to this school? Who gave you the permission for you to move school? Firstly,i can school wherever i want to. Secondly,I heard they are alot of hot guys in this school. Thirdly,umma and appa gave me the permission to school here. 

Urghhh!  Then you heard someone kicked a chair. Why unnie? Why do you hate me so much? Umma and appa pampered you more than me even though we are just 8 months apart. They always give you whatever you want but what did i get? NOTHING! Then you could have talked to umma and appa about it! I don't care anymore. I don't care if they hate me also. I'm invisible to them. You could hear Jiwoo's voice trembling,trying to hold in her tears. You then decide to just walked in the class to stop the arguement. 

Jiwoo and Hyemi were surprised. YAH! Did you hear our arguement? Hyemi shouted at you. What arguement? You acted like you didn't know anything. Our arguement ab-- nevermind. She walked to her seat sat down,crossing her arms. Jiwoo wiped her tears when she was walking to her seat. 

WOAH WOAH! Jiwoo and Hyemi are sisters! Was it surprising or all of you know that they are sisters already? But anyways,hope you enjoyed this chapter! <3