20 TWENTY

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]

Red - Eunhee

Green - Ljoe 

Golden Rod - Teen Top

Orange - Kai 

Teal - EXO

Violet - Hyemi

Plum - Jiwoo

Fire Brick - Park Bom (Your unnie)

Gray - Random


You woke up feeling happy about yesterday. You did your morning routine and went to the kitchen to have your breakfast. When you were walking at the stairs,you hear your parents talking and laughing at the living room. Then you hear someone talking and his voice sounds familiar. You slowly walk to the stairs to take a peek of who is chatting with your parents. To your surprise,it was L.Joe. He was happily chatting with your parents.

*What is L.Joe doing here in the morning?* You asked yourself and scratched your head. You took a deep breath and just walk down the stairs.

(Umma) Oh! Eun Hee! Your friend is here! L.Joe then waved at you. Annyeong! He flashed a smile. You bowed at him and went to the kitchen to have your breakast. You greet your maid and ate your breakfast. Then you hear footsteps walking towards you. You turned and saw L.Joe. Why are you here in the morning? You asked as you put a spoonful of cereal in your mouth. I don't know. I was bored. And I want to know about your parents. You nodded your head and continue eating your cereal. So.. wanna hang out today? I'm bored.. You look at L.Joe then you saw your parents standing behind,nodding their head. You nod your head Ok i will hang out with you today. You smiled at him. 

After eating your breakfast,you went up to your room and change. You put on some makeup. Just simple makeup. You then got your bag and went down. 

Ok I'm ready! You shouted as you ran down the stairs. You went towards L.Joe and smile. Umma,appa,i'll get going! You waved at them and went out the door with L.Joe. 

(Umma) I like that L.Joe guy.. He looks like a nice guy.. (Appa) Yeah i agree. I won't be surprise if Eun Hee and L.Joe date.. 

 

You were walking with L.Joe,keeping quiet. Then you broke the silence. L.Joe,where are we going? L.Joe looked at you and shrugged. I don't know.. L.Joe rub the back of his neck. *I asked you out because i want to spend time with you.* L.Joe thought. Hmmmm how about Lotte World? You asked. L.Joe looked at you and nod. You start clapping your hands because you missed going to Lotte World. L.Joe chuckled at you action as he finds it cute. 

You reached Lotte World. Your eyes were twinkling as you saw the rides. L.Joe went to buy the ticket. When he wanted to tell you that he bought the tickets already,he saw the way you look at the rides and he felt his heart beating fast. You turned to L.Joe and you caught him staring at you. L.Joe? L.Joe.. You waved your hands infront of him. L.Joe then got back his senses and smiled. I bought the ticket already. You smiled and went in with L.Joe. 

When you were in Lotte World already,you were so excited. I don't know which ride should we go first.. You tapped your chin and look around. The rollercoaster! L.Joe suggest. Errr let's not take that.. You bit your lips. Why? Is Eun Hee afraid of a rollercoaster? L.Joe start teasing you. N-No! I'm not afraid! I-I errr. You bit your lips,can't think of any reasons. Eun Hee is scared~ N-No I'm not! Yes you are~ You are stuttering.. Ok fine! Let's ride the rollercoaster! You stomped your feet and walk to the rollercoaster ride first. L.Joe chuckled because he finds it cute seeing you mad. *Aish! Why did i agree to ride the rollercoaster! I scared of heights!* You thought as you bit your lips nervously. 

It was you and L.Joe turn to ride the rollercoaster. When you sat down,you took deep breath. L.Joe looked at you chuckled. *So you are afraid of heights..* He thought. L.Joe grabbed you hand and it surprised you. Don't worry. I am here to protect you. Just close your eyes throughtout the whole ride. You smile and nod your head. When rollercoaster start moving,you close your eyes and grabbed the safety belt tightly. L.Joe look at you and smiled. *Looking at you,scared,makes me want to protect you more..* 

When the ride end,you open your eyes slowly sigh in relieve. Are you alright? L.Joe asked. You nod your head and get of the ride. You fixed your hair and continue walking with L.Joe. So i guess you are afraid of heights? L.Joe asked. You nod your head. Ok i promise we won't go to any rides that got to do with heights. You pinky promise him. You promise? Yes I promise. He chuckled. 

So this is another update! Yay i finally bought a new laptop! Now i can update the fanfic! I'm soooo happy! I hope you enjoy this chapter. Sorry if you waited for me to update the story. But at least i'm back! Yeah! Thank you for not unsubscribing! I'm so thankful and happy. Thank you so much <3