28 TWENTY-EIGHT

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]

Red - Eun Hee

Green - Ljoe 

Golden Rod - Teen Top

Orange - Kai 

Teal - EXO

Violet - Hyemi

Purple - Jiwoo 

Fire Brick - Park Bom (Your unnie)

Grey - Random


You woke up the next morning. You did your daily routine and had your breakfast. While you were eating your breakfast,unnie sat beside you and asked you about L.Joe. Right when she asked about L.Joe,you remembered about Hyemi linking arms with L.Joe. You decide to keep quiet and continue eating. Unnie sense something's wrong but she decide to let it go. 

When you were walking to school,you met Teen Top. You jumped behind C.A.P and in the end,he piggybacked you. (Niel) Hey Hey! How are you beautiful? Niel asked. I'm good. I missed going to school with you guys.. You pout cutely. (Chunji) We missed going to school with you too.. But too bad.. We were so busy back then. Now we're not! He smile at you charmingly.

Then you realised L.Joe is not there. Hey.. Where is L.Joe oppa? You decide to ask. Teen top look at each other nervously. (Ricky) Errr.. Errr... He bit his lips nervously. Why are you guys keeping quiet? You pat C.A.P's back,telling him to put you down. Guyss?... (Changjo) Well urm.. (C.A.P) L.Joe.. (Chunji) L.Joe went to school with.. (Niel) Hy-hye-hye-hyemi.. Your eyes widened in shock. W-W-WH-WHAT?! HYEMI?! You shouted,surprised. Niel and Changjo tried to calm you down while you clench your fist in anger. *Why is she always doing this to me?!* You thought. 

(Ricky) Noona,calm down.. Ricky tried calming you down but you were really furious at that moment. Throughout the walk to school,you just kept quiet. Teen Top felt sad and guilty for telling you that L.Joe went to school with Hyemi.

When you reached school,you and teen top went to class. Girls were following them while guys are following you to your class. When you went in class,you saw Hyemi sitting beside L.Joe,being all flirty. L.Joe,did not respond and just sit there,doing nothing. When he saw you walking to your seat,he wanted to go to you and talk to you but when he stood up,Hyemi pulled him down. *Don't go anywhere* She whispered. L.Joe clench his fist. *I can't believe i agreed to do this!* He thought. 

You were listening to your iPod while closing your eyes. Then you when you opened your eyes,you saw Jiwoo standing infront of you. Oh annyeong! You greeted her while taking your your earpiece. Eun Hee-ah! Do you want to eat lunch with me and my friends? She asked with enthusiasm. You nodded her and smiled. Yay! She clapped her hand. You chuckled at her childishness. Jiwoo walked to her seat. You were about to put your earpiece in your ear again but then you saw Kai walking in class with girls screaming and squealing outside the class. 

Annyeong! He greeted you with a smile. Annyeong! You greeted and smile. So did you have fun playing with EXO yesterday? Kai asked as he took his seat beside you. It was fun. I really missed playing with EXO back then. We used to play so much until my parents scolded us. You chuckled as you remembered the fun times you had with EXO. 

L.Joe,who was eavesdropping,couldn't help it but to feel mad when he hear your conversation with Kai. Hyemi lay her head on his shoulder. You glanced at Hyemi and L.Joe and felt a sharp pain in your heart. You looked away right when L.Joe looked at you. 

*She was looking at us.. With a hurt expression.. I can tell through your eyes..* L.Joe thought as he watched you laugh and chat happily with Kai.

Heyyyy so so sorry for short chapter. I have exams tomorrow so i have to study but i don't want my lovely subscribers to wait for the update so this is a short update. I hope you enjoyed <3