7 SEVEN

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]

Red - Eunhee

Green - Ljoe 

Golden Rod - Teen Top

Orange - Kai 

Teal - EXO

Violet - Hana

Plum - Jiwoo

Fire Brick - Park Bom (Your unnie)

Indigo - Random


After spending time with Teen Top and unnie,it was almost sun down so they decide to go home. They thanked you and unnie and walked to the door. But you stop them.

Wait! You shouted. Teen Top stopped right away and turned. You right away gave them your phone number. Here,my number. You gave C.A.P a piece of paper with your number on it. Teen top look at you,with a smile on their face. They are happy that you finally opened yout heart for them. Thank you.. You smiled at them. They waved at you and left. 

 

Teen Top were walking home and they can't stop talking about you. (Changjo) Unnie finally opened her heart! Yay! Ricky is already skipping happily. Ok,you have to calm down. At least out plan works. Now,we have to get rid of Jiwoo. She will keep bugging Eun Hee to not hang out with us. All of them nod in agreement. 

 

Hanging out with teen top actually made you happy again after a year. You can't stop smiling ever since they left the house. You went to the kitchen to get a glass of water,happily

(Maid 1) Agasshi,you seem so happy! Your maid were teasing you. Aish! I'm just happy i have friends! You smiled at them then took a sip of your drink. (Maid 2) Finally you start smiling again. Honestly,we missed that smile and laughter you had just now. You smile at her. Well,now I'm smiling! (Maid 1) We hope we can see your smile everyday! You giggle and ran to the living room. You switched on the tv and watched some shows that were showing. 

 

The next day,you woke up,feeling fresh and happy. You did your morning routine and went to the kitchen. There,you saw your parents. 

Good Morning umma appa! You hug them and sat down to eat your breakfast. 

(Umma) I heard that you made friends! You flashed a smile at her. Nae! (Appa) And i heard they were guys. You immediately look up to look at your dad. Then you look at your mom. She look at you worriedly. I know what umma and appa are thinking about. Don't worry. I've moved on. I'm just friends with them. And they are friendly. You can ask unnie. Just when you say unnie,unnie were already walking to the kitchen. 

Ask unnie what? She asked as she sat beside you. That teen top are friendly. You answered. Unnie look at you then look at your parents. Oh! Yeah! They are! They are also funny! I like them! See! Umma,appa! I told you!  

(Umma) Alright alright. Oh yeah,today umma and appa have to go to the States for 3 weeks. You and unnie choked on your food. TODAY?! Why didn't you tell us earlier? (Appa) I know it was sudden. We got a call yesterday to go to the States today. So you 2 girls better not do anything stupid alright? Appa were already pointing fingers at you and unnie while glaring at both of you. Nae Nae. We won't. We are not the type of girls that throws a party when their parents are not around. Unnie said it casually while eating. Then you look at the clock. Oh i got to go! Annyeong! You grab your bag and kissed your parents cheeks. Then hug unnie. Have a safe flight! You shouted then close the door. Umma and appa shook their head while smiling. (Umma) At least she's smiling again. 

You were walking alone but you saw teen top ahead of you so you ran to catch up with them. You grab L.Joe's shoulder. Teen top turned and was shock to see you panting. Did you run? Nae,to.catch.up.with.you.guys You said while panting. (Niel) Well,that's the torture we felt when we were catching up with you! Niel said while smirking. You fake a smile at Niel and walk ahead of them. (Chunji) Now you are walking faster than us. He said it with his hands in his pocket and his backpack strap only on one shoulder. You sigh and walked on the same pace with teen top. Teen top were cracking jokes with you. Honestly,you felt safe and comfortable with them.

 

In class,L.Joe kept trying to talk to you but you did not talk to him because you don't want to get caught by your teacher. L.Joe took a piece of paper and rolled it into a ball and throw it at you. You got the paper and look at him. You mouthed 'Not again' at him. You unfold the paper and it says

Eat with us during lunch,arraso? *wink*   

                                  ~L.Joe~

You chuckled when you read the note. It's so cheesy. You look at L.Joe and nod. 

 

Break time. As usual,last to leave. You were chatting with L.Joe in class while waiting for teen top. Then,there were shrieking and screaming at the hallway.

Teen top is coming!.. I know. I can tell by the screaming! Honestly,how can you live with those screaming? Well you just have to get used to it. Then teen top. (C.A.P) Hey let's go. You stood up and went to teen top. Right when you were walking with teen top,you can felt girls glaring at you. Then you heard them whispering

(Girl 1) She's pretty but that doesn't mean she can hang out with them!

(Girl 2) I know right! Just imagine how Jiwoo would feel! 

Right when you hear Jiwoo's name,you stopped. Teen Top stopped at the same time,looking at you confusingly.

(Ricky) Noona,why did you stop? He ask you with his hand on your shoulder. Just by doing that,all the girls start screaming. Jiwoo! Jiwoo! She's gonna kill me if she sees me hanging out with you! You whispered to them so the others can't hear.

(C.A.P) It's alright. We're here to protect you from that ugly . C.A.P wrap his arm around your shoulder. Without you knowing,Jiwoo were hiding and she heard what C.A.P just said about her. I'm not an ugly ! She stomp her feet. You're so dead,Eun Hee! She muttered while clenching her fist and gritting her teeth.

 

Yay! Eun Hee is comfortable with teen top! Yay! Next chapter,surprise! Hope you enjoy this chapter! <3