24 TWENTY FOUR

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]
 

Red - Eun Hee

Green - Ljoe 

Golden Rod - Teen Top

Orange - Kai 

Teal - EXO

Violet - Hyemi

Plum - Jiwoo

Fire Brick - Park Bom (Your unnie)

Grey - Random


 

Don't tell me i am in love with L.Joe... You gasped and cover your mouth. No no. I promised myself that i won't fall in love again. Yes I won't! You start rolling on your bed. Then you phone rang. You looked at the caller id and it was L.Joe. You immediately sat on your bed

Yoeboseyo? 

(All) Eun Hee-ah! Eun Hee-ah! There were chaos at the background. Everyone were shouting your name so you had to put your phone away from you ear.

(C.A.P) Yah Yah. Calm down.. Everyone at the background kept quiet. 

Eun Hee-ah. Mianhe. Teen top just missed you so much that is why they are going crazy. 

I miss all of you too! You shouted making teen top cheer. You start to laugh,listening to them cheering. (Niel) Eun Hee-ah! I missed you so much! Niel shouted. You chuckled at his childishness. (Ricky) Noona! Cheer up! I know it hurt to have you enemy to be in the same class as you! (Changjo) Nae! Noona! If you need a listening ear,we are here for you! You smiled as you listen to them. (Chunji) We are always here for you! Thank you.. You all are the sweetest people on earth! (Ricky) Awwww noona.. You are the prettiest and sweetest girl on earth! You chuckled at his comment. Thank you Ricky. (C.A.P) So just ignore that Hyemi girl alright? Nae.. Eun Hee-ah.. L.Joe spoke. Hearing his voice is making you heart beat faster. Don't think about that Hyemi anymore. All you need now is relax. If you are bored,or you need help,you can call teen top. Ummm nae.. Then you heard unnie calling you. I got to go! Unnie is calling me! Annyeong! (All) Annyeong! All of them shouted before you hang up the call.

Then unnie came in your room. Oh! Unnie! Eun Hee-ah. Teen top is at the living room. You were shocked at that moment. B-but i-i w-was t-t-talking to them on the phone j-just now.. You muttered. Luckily unnie did not hear what you said. You stood up and went to the living room.

(All) Annyeong!! They start waving at you with big smile. You smile at them and sat on a chair that your maid brought for you. 

I was on the phone with all of you a few minutes ago.. (Chunji) We actually called you when we were on the way here. Hehe. (Ricky) We actually wanted to surprise you! Ricky say it in a cute tone. You pinch his cheeks because you can't resist his cuteness.  Ahhh kyeopta! (Ricky) Noona! Its hurts! You let go and he immediately rub his cheeks. You chuckled as his action. Then when you turned to look at L.Joe,you saw him staring at you. When he saw you looking at him,he pretended to look somewhere else. *I hope she did not caught me staring at her!* L.Joe thought. Chunji saw the awkwardness between you and L.Joe so he tried to break the awkwardness. 

(Chunji) Let's play truth or dare! He suggested. Everyone agreed to play except you and L.Joe. The last time you played truth or dare was with EXO. They dared Kai kissed you on the cheeks. 

Suddenly,unnie came with a bottle. I heard you guys are playing truth or dare! I wanna join! Everyone nodded. Chunji then start spinning the bottle. The bottle pointed at Niel. (Niel) Truth! (Chunji) What should we ask him.. Chunji tapped his chin. (Ricky) Ahah! Who is prettier? Eun Hee noona or Park Bom noona? Changjo snapped his finger. (Changjo) Good question! Niel~ You know girls are sensitive to this kind of things right?~ Niel bit his lip. (Niel) Oettokhae? He muttered. (Niel) I'm gonna choose Eun Hee-ah. Mianhe noona. Unnie chuckled. Nah its okay! Well,Eun Hee is a pretty girl! She flashed a smile at you. (C.A.P) Ok let's continue. Niel spinned the bottle and in the end in pointed at L.Joe. I'm gonna choose dare.. Chunji start smirking at the rest of teen top. Teen top get what is Chunji going to make L.Joe do. 

(Chunji) I dare you to kiss Eun Hee's cheeks! You eyes widened in shock. *W-WHAT?!? That is what happened to me back then with Kai..* You thought. Unnie cover ,trying to hold in her laughter. L.Joe hesitantly walk to you. Then he start to lean forward. You close you eyes tightly and bit your lips. You could hear the rest giggling. Then suddenly,he kissed you cheeks. L.Joe immediately ran to his original seat and start hiding his blushing face. You tried hiding your blushing face but unnie saw it. Eun Hee is blushing! She start pointing to your cheeks. And at that moment,teen top except L.Joe and unnie start teasing you.

I'm sorry if it's a boring chapter! >< I'm super duper busy with school. I'm sorry..  But anyways,hope you enjoyed reading this chapter :)