4 FOUR

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]

Red - Eunhee

Green - Ljoe 

Golden Rod - Teen Top

Orange - Kai 

Teal - EXO

Violet - Hyemi

Fire Brick - Park Bom (Your unnie)

Indigo - Random


You walked to school again. You prefer walking to school,breathing in the fresh morning air as you walk to school. You did not use your earphones because you want to hear the birds chirping but then you heard a group of boy calling out your name.

Eun Hee! Eun Hee! You turned to see who is calling you. It was Teen Top. You let out a deep sigh and continue walking.

(Niel) Woah she ignored us. Come on. Let's catch up with her. Teen Top ran to catch up with you. You took out your phone to take a picture of the sky but Chunji went infront of your phone.

(Chunji) Take a picture of us instead! We look sooo much better than the sky! Chunji smiled at you. You kept your phone in your bag and continue walking. 

(Changjo) Noona! You turn to look at him,surprised that Changjo called you noona. Oh his is the maknae. He is a year younger. L.Joe explain.You nod your head.

(Changjo) Noona! When will you ever talk? We want to hear the sweet melody of your voice! And stop ignoring us.. We just want to be friends with you.. You gave him a slight smile and just walk.

(Changjo) Noona! You just smiled! Even though its a slight smile but still! (Ricky) Jinjja? She did? (Niel) Is she like an angel? Then someone hit the back of Niel's head. It was C.A.P

(C.A.P) Yah. That's enough. She just smile slightly. All we need to do is to make her talk,smile and be comfortable around people. Now let's go catch up with her. She is already far. Look! Everyone look at your direction and yes,you are already far. They ran to catch up with you.

What was that all about? Why do they want to hear me talk so? You mumbled. You were walking but you felt someone's hand is on your shoulder. You turned and see L.Joe,panting. And so does the others. *They ran just to catch up with me?* You asked yourself as you look at them,panting. (Niel) You.sure.walk.fast! Niel say,panting,with his hands on his knee. Uh Eun Hee. Lunch. Wanna eat with us? L.Joe stop panting and look at you,hoping you would say yes.

(Ricky) Please noona! Please! Ricky start using his aegyos which you find it cute. You nod in defeat because of the aegyos. 

Teen Top high-5ed each other. *Yes! Plan 1,success!* L.Joe thought. You looked at them,confused what is happening. (C.A.P) We better get going! Yes! Kaja! You walked with them to school,earning glares from all the girls. If glares could kill you,you will be dead by now because they are glaring at you intensely. 

Uh i better get going. L.Joe grab your wrist. No. Classes are not starting in 30 minutes. We still have time to spare. You sighed. *What did I do to deserve all this?* You asked yourself as you being dragged by L.Joe. 

You went to the garden with Teen Top. Walking to the garden with Teen Top is making your ear drum burst because of all the screaming. You sat on a bench with teen top.

(Chunji) You seems to be very quiet sometimes. (Niel) Most of the times! (Chunji) Yeah correct. Are you really the quiet type of girl or like you changed because something happened? You kept quiet and play with your fingers. *What should i say? Should i lie? But they seem so nice! Should i tell the truth? But i just know them! Ughhh!* You thought. Hello? So what's the answer? 

 

So how is this chapter? I'm sorry if it is boring. I'm actually sick right now but i don't want to keep you all waiting for the update. I'm really sorry.  <3