32 THIRTY-TWO

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]

You went to school the next day. You were walking to school cheerfully. Smiling to yourself,skipping like a little girl. People were looking at you weirdly,wondering why were you acting like that. Easy! You are now in a relationship with L.Joe! Just the thought of it makes you smile. 

You were walking alone,with your earpiece in your ear. Suddenly,you hear a group of guys laughing so loudly. Must they laugh super loudly? You muttered as you turned to see who are the group of people. It was EXO. Right when they saw you,they ran to catch up with you. (Baekhyun) Hey beautiful~ Baekhyun wrap his arm around your shoulder. Kai were glaring at him and the back. Baekhyun turned to see Kai's expression and couldn't help but to chuckled. You look as Baekhyun,confusingly. Suddenly,you felt someone trying to pull you away from Baekhyun. It was Kai.

Baekhyun chuckled then pout. (Baekhyun) She's mine! You can't steal her away from me just like that! Baekhyun pulled your arms. Nope! She's mine! Kai stated and you were surprise. *Did he really meant it?* You thought. (Baekhyun) She used to be yours! Baekhyun commented. Kai were already burning with anger when he heard Baekhyun's comment. He clench his fist and were about to punch Baekhyun but you stopped him. 

YAH YAH! Stop fighting! Please don't be so childish! You shouted,earning stares from passer-bys but you ignore them. (Baekhyun) He was the one who wanted to punch me! Well you just had to say that! Kai were already gritting his teeth. (Baekhyun) I'm stating the fact! Ok enough you guys! Please stop acting like this. Just forgive each other and we all can be happy again. Go. Apologize. You pushed both of them nearer so they can shake hands and apologize. 

(Baekhyun) Apologize to me now.. I'm waiting~ Kai scoffed. Why must i apologize? You have to apologize to me! Kai rolled his eyes before glaring at Baekhyun again. Yah Yah. Just apologize to each other. Ppali! You stomped your foot impatiently. You don't want to continue watching the commotion. (Baekhyun) I'm sorry for making that comment. I'm sorry for almost punching your face. You clapped your hands happily and continue walking to school. 

You went in the school gate and guys were already drooling over your beauty. The girls just scoffed and rolled their eyes. You went in your class and see L.Joe is not in class but Jiwoo and Hyemi is. *Did they go to school together? All i know is that they never. And i really meant it. NEVER go anyway together except when they are with their parents.* You thought.

Jiwoo smiled innocently at you when you were walking in class. You smiled at her back and walked to your seat. Hyemi were smirking at you. You ignored her and sat down. You took out your phone and text L.Joe

Where are you? :(

I'm already in school. I'm with teen top at the cafeteria. Why? Miss me already? You could tell that he was smirking when he typed the text. 

Ani! Why would i miss you? tch. You chuckled when you send the text. When L.Joe read it,he pout. Teen top looked at him,disgusted. (Niel) Yah yah! Never pout. Don't. Urgh. L.Joe just ignored him and text you. 

Yah yah! But i miss you :( You read the text and smile. You didn't know that L.Joe can be so sweet and cheesy at the same time. 

Ara ara~ I miss you too~ Ok I will be waiting for you in class! Annyeong~ Saranghae ♡ 

You locked your phone and leaned your head on your table. You closed your eyes but then,someone slammed your table. You looked up and saw Kai. Yah! Must you slammed the table? You glare at him then pout. Kai just smile at you,trying to be all innocent. *Eun Hee-ah,everyday,my love for you kept growing. How am I suppose to move on when i have to see this beautiful girl everyday in school* He thought when he see you pout. Mianheee. He ruffle your hair. Yahhhhh~ You fixed your hair and slapped his arm playfully. Then you saw L.Joe walking in. You immediately stopped playing with Kai and pretended to sleep on your table.

When your head were on the table,you knew that Kai were looking at you you weirdly. Then you hear Hyemi's voice. Oppa~ Let's go out today! She say 'cutely' No. L.Joe replied to her coldly. Hyemi pout,thinking it will melt L.Joe's heart but it didn't worked on him. The only person that can melt your heart is you. Oppa~ Pleasee~ She start using her aegyos on him. No! I don't want to go out with you today! He slammed the table so hard,making everyone startled.

And,i don't want to be your 'boyfriend' anymore! You gasped when you hear the word 'boyfriend' I have enough. It really disgust me to be your 'boyfriend'. And guys,my dear classmates,i was not in a relationship with her.  She threatened me to do it because she will do something really mean. L.Joe glare at Hyemi and his glare is making Hemi afraid of him. Hyemi bit her lips nervously. *So you want to see Eun Hee hurt? Ok fine* She thought as she smirked then quickly pretend to be scared.

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Mischievous Baekhyun ><. And yeah~ L.Joe did 'broke up' with Hyemi! YIPPEE! Well i hoped you enjoyed this chapter! <3
Oh and btw,i have a tumblr account! TUMBLR. I post collages that i make,reblog some gifs and pictures and random things. So appreciate if you follow me in tumblr! <3 Saranghae