12 TWELVE

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]

Red - Eunhee

Green - Ljoe 

Golden Rod - Teen Top

Orange - Kai 

Teal - EXO

Violet - Hyemi

Plum - Jiwoo

Fire Brick - Park Bom (Your unnie)

Gray - Random

(I have to change random to gray because when i change the font color to indigo,it seems like its not noticeable. Sorry for the sudden change of font color ^.^)


You widened your eyes. *Wait,how did unnie found out?* You just shook your head and tried to run away but unnie stopped you.

You don't need to hide,Eun Hee. Teen top told me everything. You bit your lips and turned around to face unnie. 

Why didn't you tell me? Why are you keeping it away from me? You can tell that unnie's tone is more of a scolding tone. Unnie,if i tell you,i know you will be worried sick of me and start pampering me like a child. I don't want that. Unnie immediately hug you. The reason why i pamper you,it's because i want you to know that there are still some people that still loves you.

When unnie said that,you were touched that you start crying. As your unnie,i don't like to see my sister to feel hurt and cry in her room forever. I felt hurt when you do that. When you sat in your room,not wanting to eat,I always ask myself,am i being a good unnie for letting you stay in your room without any food. Umma and appa are busy so they might not have times to spare with us so that is why you have me. Unnie say as she wipe your tears.

Ok, I promise i won't pamper you like a child anymore. Arraso? You chuckled and smile. Well,you can pamper me but don't pamper me too much. Arraso! Unnie salute playfully and ruffle your hair. And! Unnie! Promise me you won't tell umma and appa about this? Please? You pleaded with your pleading eyes. Ok ok i won't. Just for my lovely sister. Unnie saranghae! You hug her and went up to your room. 

You went up to your room and lay on your bed. Soon,you got a text message. It was from L.Joe. 

Hey :) 

Hey :) You replied. 

Did your unnie talk to you about something? He asked and you knew what was he talking about. 

Yep. Why did you tell her? Aish! You're so gonna get it tomorrow! You 'threatened' him.

Woooo. I'm so scared! I better make a video for my parents saying i love them! You chuckled when you read the text. And both of you text eachother without noticing the time was already midnight. 

It's already midnight! We got school tomorrow! Jaljayo! You lock your phone and went to sleep.

 

You woke up for school,did your morning routine and have your breakfast. 

Good morning unnie! You hug her and sat down. When is umma and appa coming back? You asked as you chew your bacon. Next week. Why? Miss them? Yes of course! You continue chewing your bacon. You finished eating your pancake and bacon,grab your bag and left for school. When you left your house,you saw L.Joe waiting for you outside your house. 

Oh! L.Joe! What are you doing here? You asked as you searched for teen top. Umm. Waiting for you. Waiting for me? Where's teen top? You asked as you were still searching for them. They will be waiting for us at school. Then,both of you went to school together.

So... Why did you wait for me? I thought you usually go to school with teen top? You asked. I don't know. Maybe i just want to accompany you? L.Joe replied as he hide his blushing face. Accompany me? Yeah. Is there a problem? L.Joe ask you with the 'suspicious' face. No no! Not a problem! You smiled and continue walking.

So where's my punishment? L.Joe randomly asked you. What punishment? You were confused at the moment but you soon remembered. Ah! For telling unnie! You start slapping his arm. L.Joe then start to run and you chased after him. Then both of your stopped running. What a workout! You panted. Then,L.Joe passed you a bottle of water. Oh thanks! When did you buy that? You start to gulp down the bottle of water. What if I say i stole it? You know he was lying so you just rolled your eyes. A few minutes resting,you continued walking to school.

And throughout the walk to school,you were teasing eachother. Then you saw teen top at the gate with a swarm of girls.

(Niel) Oh! Eun Hee! L.Joe! Niel waved and now everyone is glaring at you. When they saw you walking with L.Joe,they start giving you death glare. When you were walking with teen top in the school,girls start asking L.Joe questions. 

Oppa! Are you dating?    Oppa! Are you dating her?    Oppa!!! Why are you dating her! Date me! 

All you did were to roll your eyes when you hear all those questions. When you went in the school,its your turn to answer the same type of questions. All your fanboys start bombing questions.

Eun Hee! Are you dating L.Joe?    Why are you dating him? Why not me?    You can't date him! You're mine!

When you hear all those confession,you were mentally vomiting. *Gosh why am i living this 'popular' life?* You thought. You and teen top went to the cafeteria and chat until it was time for class.

You went to class with L.Joe,earning death glares from every girl walking at the hallway. You reached your class and sat at your seat. Then,your teacher came. 

(Teacher) Class! We have a new classmate! Your eyes widened when you saw who it was. So does L.Joe. *Wh-Why is he here?!* You thought.

Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Kim Jongin but i prefer you calling me Kai. Kai waved to the whole class,earning squirms from all the girl.

(Teacher) Ok you can sit beside... The teacher were scanning across the classroom and finally found a sit for Kai. (Teacher) Kai,you can sit beside Eun Hee. Eun Hee,can you please raise up your hand. You were honestly surprised when your teacher called out your name. Throughout Kai's introduction,you were mentally hitting yourself. (Teacher) Eun Hee! Are you even listening? Nae nae. You hesitantly raise up your hand. When Kai was walking to the seat beside you,you can hear girls gossiping,whining and complaining. 

Hey. Seat buddies! Kai nudge you but you just roll your eyes. L.Joe was looking at you and Kai and he just felt pain in his heart.

Sorry for the short boring chapter! Kai is now schooling at Eun Hee's school! And,he is her seat buddy! What do you think will happen? <3