19 NINETEEN

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]

Red - Eunhee

Green - Ljoe 

Golden Rod - Teen Top

Orange - Kai 

Teal - EXO

Violet - Hyemi

Plum - Jiwoo

Fire Brick - Park Bom (Your unnie)

Gray - Random


You were playing with Kai when suddenly someone was watching. 

I wish it was me! L.Joe clench his fist. The reason why L.Joe was there it's because he was bored so he decide to just walk around and do some window shopping when suddenly he heard you giggling. He was burning with jealousy when he sees you with Kai playing at the arcade. He wanted to just come in and drag you out of the arcade and run away but he didn't want to make a chaos so he didn't do it. 

You spent your whole day with Kai. It's already 6.30pm. Kai wanted to sent you home but you refused. You told him you can go home alone. He was really upset at your answer but just kept a smile on his face and nod. Ok annyeong! See you at school on monday! You waved and walked home. Kai's smile faded as he sees you walk away. *I really love you. I really want you back.* Kai thought as he walked home. 

L.Joe has been spying and following you and Kai all the way. Right when you were going home,he immediately went to you and walked with you. You were surprised at the sudden appearance.

L.Joe? What are you doing here? You asked. I was bored so i decide to have a walk! L.Joe simply replied,not looking at your direction. I can tell you are lying~ You stopped walking and fold your arms then look at L.Joe. I'm not lying! I'm serious! L.Joe were panicking because he don't want you to know that he followed you. You sure? You asked again,leaning forward. L.Joe's heart start beating really fast when you lean forward.

Ok fine! You win! I follow you! i admit it! Are you happy now? L.Joe pout and fold his arm. AHA! I knew it! But why are you following me? I still don't trust that Kai guy. Don't worry. I can take care of myself. Aigoooo you are so protective! You ruffle his hair. *Because i like you. No! I love you* L.Joe thought. I better go home. I don't want to make my parent's to be worried.

You continue walking. But in a slightly faster pace. You're parents are back? L.Joe asked as he tried to catch up with your pace.Yeah. They were back yesterday midnight. You replied and right away,you reached your house. Thank you for accompanying me home. You smile and waved. When you were about to walk. L.Joe shouted your name. You turned and suddenly,L.Joe hugged you. You were really surprised. You didn't know what to do.

Uhhh L.Joe? Are you alright? Yeah. I just want a hug. You then hug him back. He broke the hug. Thank you He thanked and waved. You smiled and walked in your house. L.Joe walked home,feeling happy. *I got a hug from her! Yay!* L.Joe were really happy. He even shouted. WOOHOOO! He walked home with a smile on his face. 

When you went in your house,your unnie were standing at the door. You greeted her and wanted to go to your room but she start blocking your way. What are you doing,unnie? You were really annoyed by hear already. Both of you are so cute! She start squealing. Huh? Me? Who? You asked.Confused. You didn't know what unnie is talking about. You! You and L.Joe! OMONA! Kyeopta! She pinch your cheeks. Unnie~ We are just friends. But i saw you hugging him! You should date him! He looks like a good guy! Go and date him! Unnie were shaking your arm like a 5-year old shaking their parent's hands to buy a toy.

Unnie,i'm not really into relationship now. Ok i understand. But seriously. He is cute,kind and good looking! Unnie. I'm really tired. Bye. You walked straight to your room and took a shower then change to your pyjamas. 

When you lay on your bed. You received a message from Kai.

I had fun today. I hope you do too! 

Yes yes i did! And now i'm really tired ><

Oh i'm sorry if i'm disturbing you. Now,go get some rest. 

Arraso! Jalgayo! :)

Jalgayo ;) You locked your phone and prepare yourself to sleep.

 

When you were already at your comfortable positon for sleeping. You received another message. It was from L.Joe.

Hi! I'm sorry about just now ><

Nah it's ok! I can give my bestfriend a hug! When L.Joe read that text,he felt sad. He wish it was more than bestfriends.

Great! So what are you doing now? 

I'm about to go to sleep but you texted me xD 

Oh mianhe! Now go to sleep. You need your beauty sleep :) Jalgayo! 

Hahahahah >< Jalgayo :) You locked your phone and drifted to dreamland.

 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! A competition between 2 hot guys! Tough situation for Eun Hee! I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter! I'm sorry if i only update once a week. I tried to use the computer but my homework kept getting more and more! It's so stressful! I hope you all understand :)