31 THIRTY-ONE

Thank You L.Joe ♡ [DISCONTINUED]

You were surprised at his confession. *Did he just confessed to me?* You thought. You pinch yourself to check if its is really happenning. L.Joe looked at you,confused. Why did you pinch yourself? He asked as he look at you,rubbing your arm. Uh nothing.. You gave him a smile that could melt every guys' heart.

Eun Hee-ah, I really love you. My heart hurts everytime I see you hanging out with Kai. You dazed into his eyes. You could tell that he's sincere with his confession. You peck his lips and smile. L.Joe were actually surprised at your actions. He didn't expect you to do that. So let me guess.. You accept my confession? L.Joe's eyes were sparkling with happiness as he asked you. You nod your head and hug him. You never felt this happy before. Except when Kai confessed to you but that is not the point. 

L.Joe wrapped his arm around your waist as he bring you closer to him. He then leaned closer and kiss you passionately. You wrap your arms around his shoulder and kiss him back. Then you broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. Don't ever leave me like what Kai did to me back then. You whispered and peck his lips. I won't. L.Joe smile and carressed your cheeks. 

Oppa! I better go in before unnie saw us! You turned to walk in but L.Joe stopped you. You don't want unnie to know about US? He emphasized the word 'US'. You blushed when he said 'US'. I will tell her other time. Now is not really a good time because she will be annoying me about..us.. You said 'us' softly because you were embarressed. Ah.. arraso. You waved at him before going in the house. 

You went in your house and immediately asked your maid if unnie's home. They shook their head. You sigh in relief. *Phew! Lucky* You thought as you wiped your invisible sweat on your forehead. You went up to your room and closed the door. You lay on your bed and clutched your chest. Am I dreaming? Is this really happening? Are we together? You questioned yourself. Just then,you received a text. 

Hey! Saranghaeyo 

You smiled when you read the text. It was from L.Joe.

Nado saranghaeyo 

You replied. Your lips curved to a smile as you find L.Joe sweet. 

You were really really happy at the moment. You couldn't express how happy are you. You start jumping in your room as you still can't believe what just happened today. It's hard to believe.

Hi! I'm sorry for the short chapter. I have to sleep early because i will be going to out with my girlfriends (I'm not lesbo) tomorrow. SHOPPING SPREE! But anyway,i hope you enjoyed!