Children

There's room for 11 in my heart
2008
 
The four boys from class 0 got home and saw something unusual in its garden. Junmyeon and Yixing were sitting on the grass, not looking at each other's face. Between them, a flour sack with a pink ribbon.
-- Junmyeon? Yixing? What's going on? -- Yifan asked.
-- Don't put my name near his! -- Yixing shouted. It scared the other boys.
-- What did Junmyeon do? -- Minseok asked.
-- Why don't you ask him what he did?! -- Junmyeon shouted.
O-oh. When the two calmest members of the couple are fighting, it can only be a bad sign. But Baekhyun had a more important question in his mind:
-- Why is that flour sack wearing a ribbon?
-- See? I told you! -- Junmyeon shouted to Yixing.
-- I can't take this anymore, Kim Junmyeon! I want a divorce! -- was Yixing's reply.
-- Great! And I will make sure you get out of this with only the clothes you're wearing. Talk to my lawyer! See you at the court!
-- Can the two kids please stop fighting and explain what the hell is going on here?!?! -- Luhan shouted, losing his patience. An angry Luhan isn't a pretty sight.
-- Sorry... -- both Junmyeon and Yixing apologized.
-- Well, we have this school project in which each pair of students is a couple raising their first child. -- Junmyeon told.
-- I married Junmyeon and this is Mia, our daughter. -- Yixing proudly pointed to the flour sack.
-- There goes you. -- Junmyeon said, annoyed. -- Mia is a free flour sack and you are not forcing him/her in this gender stuff. Our child can like both blue and pink if he/she wants to! Don't go calling Mia a "daughter" when you don't know how he/she feels! Only because it doesn't have a biological it doesn't mean you can choose whichever you want on your own, you selfish ist!
-- Wow... -- the four class 0's boys were impressed by the speech.
-- You only say that because you wanted a boy! Do you think Mia doesn't notice how you always look at her coldly? Do you think it doesn't hurt her?! -- Yixing shouted back.
-- I love Mia just the way he or she is, different from you!
-- Hey, hey! -- Minseok interrupted the discussion. -- Why don't you agree on wait some years for Mia to reach puberty and then find out their true self?
-- I can't leave Mia with this guy for even a day! -- Yixing complained. -- You won't believe what he almost did...
-- I wanted Mia to be clean!
-- You can't bath a flour sack!
-- Guys! -- Yifan said. -- Do you really need to fight this much? Do you really want Mia to grow up in a broken home?
-- That's why we should get divorced. Right. Now.
-- Junmyeon! Yixing! Look at yourselves! -- Baekhyun exclamed. -- You aren't even married for real yet and you're already like this? How will it be when we all grow up and get married? Will you only fight and fight leaving our poor children abandoned? Come on, I know how much you love each other. Isn't your love bigger than this?
Junmyeon and Yixing looked in the eyes.
-- He is right. Sorry, Yixing. I must admit, giving Mia a bath was a stupid idea. And I guess we can treat her as a girl, for now. Until she finds her true self.
-- I'm sorry too... I promise I will accept Mia's choice, whatever it will be.
Tyhe two kissed, and then hugged Mia. The others decided to enter the building.
-- I can't believe they took this so seriously. -- Baekhyun laughed.
-- You say this because never had a child. -- Yifan said, and the other two agreed.
-- You also did this? -- Baekhyun asked.
-- Yup. -- Luhan said. -- Last year.
-- It was fun. -- Minseok said. -- We told the teacher that in the small Chinese town Luhan's family came from they have a costum of each woman marrying two men. We said he should follow his people tradition, and she let the three of us marry.
-- Really?! Wait, Luhan isn't a woman...
-- I said I feel like a woman in my heart.
-- Our little Mei... In the end, we let her go to follow her dreams. -- Minseok said. -- Cake or bread, I just hope she is happy now!
Baekhyun couldn't stop laughing. That day he found out his children would have some awesome fathers.