Kissing scene

There's room for 11 in my heart
2008
 
It was a calm Wednesday afternoon. Sehun and Baekhyun were walking back home, each one with an almost finished ice cream in hand.
"I can't believe you made me buy you ice cream on a cold day like this...", Baekhyun complained.
"You can't resist my cuteness.", Sehun said, full of himself.
As they approached the building, they could see and Jongdae, that were coming from their drama club activities. But there was something weird. Usually, they would be happily chatting about something funny they did or saw someone doing in the club. But this day, the two boys were silent, and had verious serious faces.
"Lu! Dae!", Baekhyun and Sehun greeted them.
Luhan smiled as he gave each boy a hug. Jongdae waved his hand cheerfully. Almost as if nothing was wrong. Almost.
"Okay, you are not looking at each other. What happened?", Sehun asked.
"Nothing.", Luhan replied, his face getting serious again.
"Nothing?", Baekhyun asked, obviously not believing him.
"You don't even have the courage to tell them!", Jongdae exclamed.
"I did nothing wrong!", Luhan defended himself. 
"Okay, you better tell us right now what is going on!", Baekhyun said.
"Or else we will tie you to each other for the rest of the day.", Sehun completed.
Luhan sighed.
"Jongdae is only making pointless drama."
"Pointless?! Well, let me tell you two what happened and you will agree with me.", Jongdae said. "Today we got the roles for the next play the drama club will do. Luhan will be the main hero."
"Wow! This is amazing!", Sehun said.
"Congratulations, Lu!", Baekhyun said.
"Thank you. I have been wanting to get a big role like this for a long time now."
"Yes, we know", Baekhyun said. "What is the play about?"
"We still don't have the full script, but for what the teacher said, it has something to do with gangs and super powers. She wrote it based on that song we saw on TV the other day, by that boy group, E..."
"Why don't you tell them about the amazing scene you will do with the main heroine?", Jongdae said, his tone sarcastic and bitter. 
"Which scene?", Sehun asked.
"Well... it seems there wil be a...", Luhan started explaining.
"Kissing scene.", Jongdae finished for him.
"Which is the reason for him being so upset. I seriously don't understand, Jongdae. It's only acting!"
"That girl stares at you all the time! I'm sure she is undressing you on her mind! And she can't even act! She must have bribed the teacher or something to get that role!"
"So you should just talk to the teacher and ask for the role to be yours!"
Baekhyun and Sehun could only watch the fight in front of them, not knowing if it was a good idea to interfere. A fight for a reason like that couldn't get too serious, could it?
"I won't give up on the role for a reason like this, Jongdae!"
"I can't agree with you kissing that girl on stage, and who knows how many times during rehearsal!"
"It's a-c-t-i-n-g! Acting! I won't kiss her for real!"
"Even so, I don't like this!"
"Argh, why do you have to be so childish? I'm done with this discussion. See you later, Baek, Hunnie.", saying this, Luhan walked quickly to the building.
"I'm going too, guys", Jongdae said a little after. He also went to the building, but instead of entering, he went to the way to the playground behind it.
"These two...", Baekhyun sighed. "I will talk to Jongdae. Can you go to Luhan?
"Of course.", Sehun replied.
 
"Hi, Mrs. Xi. Did Luhan arrived?"
"Yes", the old lady replied. "He is on his room. But he looked a little down. Did something happen?"
"He had a little fight with one of our friends.", Sehun explained. "But don't worry, it's nothing serious. We won't let it be."
"I see. Thank you, Sehun. Please, keep taking good care of my grandson."
"I will, Mrs. Xi."
Sehun went to Luhan's room, and opened the door.
"Knock knock", he said, after entering.
Luhan was sitting on his bed, a sad expression on his face. Sehun sat beside him.
"Sorry for leaving like that.", Luhan said.
"It's okay.", Sehun replied. "Is everything alright with you?"
Luhan sighed.
"I'm really happy for getting this role. It has nothing to do with this stupid kissing scene, I couldn't care less for it."
"I know. But you should try to understand Jongdae's side too.", Sehun said.
"He is being childish.", Luhan complained.
"Yes, he is.", the younger boy agreed. "But he is only being like this because he loves you. He is feeling insecure. Wouldn't you also be in his place? Don't you also feel jeaulous or insecure sometimes?"
Luhan reflected for a time.
"But I wouldn't act this way!"
"Everyone is different, Lu. But, instead of fighting with Jongdae, you should be trying to talk him. To assure him that it doesn't matter who you will kiss on stage, it doesn't change what you feel for him. Or for us."
Only then Luhan noticed something.
"You... Are you upset too because of this?", he asked.
"Well, I can't say I am happy with the fact you will kiss that girl, even if it's only acting. But I know how important this is for you, and I trust you."
"Thank you.", Luhan smiled. "I wish Jongdae did too."
"He does. I'm sure he does. But it's a lot harder for him, that is also in the drama club and have to see her every week, to accept this. You should go talk to him soon before this situation gets out of control."
"You're right. I will go talk to him.
 
Baekhyun found Jongdae at the playgroung, sitting on one of the swings. He sat on the other.
"Are you okay?", Baekhyun asked. Jongdae shook his head.
"Do you think I am wrong?"
"Not exactly. I think you are over reacting."
"Do you think I should be okay with our Luhan kissing a random girl who knows how many times?!"
"It's only a kiss on a play. You know how acting is important to him. We should be happy for him because he got the main role."
"I know, I know... I am happy, Baek. But I... I'm jeaulous, okay? I know it's a small thing, but I don't like it. No, I hate it. I hate even the thought of him being close to that girl and I hate... I hate this fear I have of losing him.
"Jongdae..."
The boy lowered his head.
"You may think I'm being stupid, but... I'm really afraid, Baekhyun. I can't afford to lose any of you."
"You won't. We won't lose him, Jongdae. Do you really think a random girl that can't even act and had to bribe the teacher to get a role can stand a chance against us, the eleven most perfect creatures on Earth?", Baekhyun said.
These words brought a smile to Jongdae's face.
"You shouldn't be so upset because of something so small. Luhan will be a great actor someday, and this won't be the last kissing scene he will play. But you know what: no kiss he gives to any actress will be as good as the ones he gives us."
"You're right. I should apologize to him for being so childish. Will he forgive me?"
"Of course he will, he loves you! We all do!", Baekhyun got up and leaned to hug his boyfriend.
"I love you all too."
Jongdae got up and saw Luhan coming running to the playground.
"Kim Jongdae, I need to talk to you!"
"An I need to talk with you!"
"And I need to study!", Baekhyun said. "I will leave you two alone."
Before any of them could say anything, Baekhyun disappeared inside the building. Luhan and Jongdae couldn't look at each other. 
"Well, I wanted to say I'm..."
"I'm really..."
"Sorry!", the two said at the same time.
"I'm sorry, Luhan.", Jongdae apologized. "I shouldn't have fought with you because of this. I love you, and I'm happy for you and..."
"It's my fault too. I love you, and I don't want this stupid scene to change anything between us."
"It won't, Lulu.", Jongdae said, hugging the older.
"I will give you as many kisses as you want. Just, please, don't be mad at me."
"I'm no... As many as I want? Then I'm really, really mad. And I will need many and many kisses to forg... Ouch!", he got a light slap on his shoulder for saying this."Sorry, I got carried away."
"But I will.", Luhan said. "I will give you many and many kisses, because I love you, Jongdae."
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hiiiiii!!! It has been some time, right? Sorry for that >.< I also owe some comment replies, but I will definitely do them!
Thank you for reading! I hope you like this chapter!