Intermisson

There's room for 11 in my heart

2009

February passed without anything really interesting happening. The college boys had to study a lot. Baekhyun soon became known for his intelligence, and as if his looks alone weren't enough to attract attention, it made him become really popular. 
He and Yifan tried telling people that they were already taken, but it didn't work to stop the stares they received all the time. As the weeks passed, it become even worse. The two didn't mind the attention that much, but Minseok felt really bothered by that. Sometimes, he considered kissing the two in front of everyone just to say "they're mine".
Luhan was also doing really well at his University. All his teachers recognized his great talent, and said he would be a great actor someday. He and Himchan became good friends, and he became a kind of guardian angel for Minjin and Minseon. The twins were sometimes bullied by other girls because of their clumsy way, but fortunatelly it never happened when they were with Luhan or Himchan. When they told Luhan what was going on, he decided to talk with the bullies and they stopped it. Little did he knew those girls got really interested in him...
He also became good friends with Joonkyung, to his boyfriends' despair. They didn't trusted that guy the smallest bit.
Junmyeon and Yixing, now on their last year, also had to study a lot. Junmyeon somehow also found time to take advanced drawing classes, but he didn't think of it as more than a hobby. Yixing had a lot of relatives coming over to his house that month, and it was noisier than ever. So, he spent most of his time at Junmyeon's house or at the playground (even there it was more silent).
Ms. Park and Ms. Do relationship was every day better, and the two women were really happy. Ms. Park kept her word, and created many oportunities for her son to be alone with Kyungsoo. Chanyeol felt a little embarassed for that, but the other didn't mind. And you couldn't say they didn't enjoy the extra time together.
Chanyeol and Jongdae were always keeping one eye at Joongook. They felt he was up to something, and whatever it was, it couldn't be good.
With her brother away, Minsung felt lonely almost all the time. Sure, she had Jungmyung and Namjoon, her best friends ever, but both were younger than her, and she felt a need of having someone older near her. So, she would go for her brother's friends. They liked her a lot, and Minseok made them promise they would take good care of her. Minsung was about Exo now. She would fangirl all the time and rant about how much she wanted to have all the twelve as her boyfriends, and when she said that, the boys had to hold their laughs. She had so much in common with her brother.
Tao started taking fighting lessons. It was Jongdae's idea, actually, for them to go together, but he gave up after the first class, while Tao continued and found a new passion in that. Every day, his biggest motivation was to become stronger so he could protect his family. 
Jongin and Sehun actually became friends with Yongjae, or, as they said, the new Yongjae. The boy was really changed. He was responsible and nice and for a moment, the other two even doubted he was the same Yongjae they knew three years before. But then, during a conversation he remembered of that school trip, and admitted he and his gang changed Jongin's juice for something with strong alcohol before he made the dare. Yongjae apologized for that, and also for everything he said about them after the trip and until the day he was transfered. The two forgave him, and told him that they were actually still together, partly because of what happened on that trip (no need to tell everything, they thought). 
The "annoying girl", whose name was Jihye, still avoided Jongin all the time, but she was friends with Yongjae, so she had to at least tolerate the boy. Everytime they meet, Sehun laughed inside remembering her surprised face when she knew she would never have Jongin.
Minseok's father, Kim Hwanmin, and Kwon Boa were in a serious relationship. The man told his girlfriend about his son's current relationship status, and she wanted to know the lucky boys. The two planned going together to Seoul one of those days. Mr. Kim was really happy, and felt even some years younger.
Luhan's grandmother started feeling a little lonely now that her only grandson was in college. The boy also asked his boyfriends to take care of her, and they did it. They visited her everyday, and even invited her to their own places. Even living there all those years, she didn't know her neighboors very well. In the end, she took a liking to Yixing's noisy family, and started going there everyday to chat with his grandparents. She was able to do the impossible, make the two stop fighting all the time. The three would chat in Chinese for hours and hours.

A certain March afternoon, Junmyeon was called to his sister's school. Her teacher was worried after she said during class that Snow White should marry the Prince and the Dwarves. Junmyeon knew that the fault was of his boyfriends and the twisted fairy tales they told Jungmyung. He said that he decided to give his sister a modern education, telling her about all the different kinds of family there was. The teacher still found it weird that he would tell her even about something as abnormal as a person having more than one husband/wife (he mentally counted to 10, to 100 when she started repeating the word abnormal). He replied that one of his best friends and neighboors, that also helped him to take care of the girl, came from a small Chinese town where each woman married two men (he mentally thanked his three older boyfriends for inventing this story). The teacher then nodded and shut up.

Minseok's birthday came, and it was on a Thursday. Luhan, Yifan and Baekhyun decided to make him a cake and after almost setting fire to the kitchen (Luhan's fault, but he would never admit it), the result wasn't that bad. He also received a phone call from his mother, Steve and Minsung, and another from his father and Boa. He almost cried after that. But the tears really came when they turned the webcam on and he heard his boyfriends' message to him. The twelve stayed up until late, ignoring the fact that they all had classes the other day.
Their "coincidental" simultaneous tiredness on the next day was unnoticed by almost everyone.

And then, April came.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi! Part 2 of double update is here. Another boring chapter, I know... (_ _ ") I just didn't want to skip time without telling some things, and they are all here.

I can tell that things are going to happen in the next chapter. Prepare yourselves~

As always, thank you for reading^^

Ineednamesfortheboys'familymembers