Ice cream

There's room for 11 in my heart
2008
 
Sehun was getting out of the classroom when he felt an arm on his shoulder.
-- We really have the laziest teacher in all the school. -- It was Jongin. Class 4's students were allowed to go home 30 minutes before this day.
Sehun didn't seem very comfortable with the skin ship. He saw the annoying girl from the other day walking by them, not without giving the couple a very disgusted glare. 
-- J-Jongin... could you please not do this on public? -- the younger shyly asked.
-- Why? Can't I be close to my boyfriend? -- the other replied, kissing his cheek.
-- Everyone will see us...
Jongin sighed, but let go of Sehun. The older hated it but he knew that, while he couldn't care less about what other people thought, the same couldn't be said about Sehun. The younger was very sensitive and could easily get hurt by words. 
They kept walking in silence, until Jongin couldn't take it anymore:
-- Why don't we go to that ice cream shop together? -- he knew Sehun couldn't refuse ice cream.
The two went to the shop and bought their desserts.
-- I'm sorry for earlier, Jongin. -- Sehun said, after some time. His lips were pink because of the strawberry ice cream, and Jongin had to be strong to not taste it with a kiss. -- I just don't want people to say bad things about us. Fortunately, that girl didn't tell anyone...
-- Well, that day it was all your fault. I wasn't going to say anything, but you, Tao and Kyungsoo appeared saying "Don't touch our Jongin!" and stuff...
-- I wasn't on my right mind! That girl was driving me crazy! -- Sehun defended himself.
Jongin laughed.
-- I know, Sehunnie... Don't think that I didn't like it. Actually, I think I should hang out with girls more often...
-- Don't even think about it! -- Sehun suddenly exclamed.
-- Don't worry. -- Jongin said, smiling. -- I would never cheat on you.
-- You better not. Or else me and the others will cut your ****
Jongin wasn't afraid, because he really couldn't even think of himself cheating. He just smiled.
-- I love you.
-- I love you too, Jongin. Sorry again.
Silence again, but this time it was more comfortable. Then, Jongin suddenly said:
-- Ice cream. You love ice cream, right?
-- Of course! -- Sehun replied. -- You know me since I was born. Do you really need to ask?
-- Do you think you should stop eating it because there are people who want to lose weight?
-- What kind of question is that?
-- Let me try again. -- Jongin said, thinking hard. -- Imagine that a person comes to you now, and tells that everyone who eats ice cream is stupid. That ice cream is a bad thing that should be banished from the face of the earth. What would you do?
-- I would call a doctor for that person.
-- And if it were more than one person?
-- I would call more doctors.
-- And if it were everyone?
-- I would accept my fate as the last sane human being on earth.
-- I'm serious. -- Jongin said.
-- Me too. -- Sehun replied.
-- Wouldn't you consider stopping eating ice cream?
-- Why should I? What I eat or don't isn't anyone's business.
-- Exactly, right? Neither is who you love! -- Jongin concluded, with a triumphant smile.
-- Jongin...
-- I won't press you, I understand you are not ready yet, but I wish someday... someday we can be your ice cream.
Sehun smiled.
-- I will do my best!
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Thank you for reading and subscribing^^ Please, leave a comment telling what you are thinking of this story until now~