Birthday

There's room for 11 in my heart
2008, November 6th
 
-- Do you call this a grade? -- Mr. Wu asked angrily.
-- Sorry. I will do better next time. -- Yifan replied. His father noticed the sad expression he had.
-- You know this is for your own good, right? In the future, you will thank me.
Yifan sighed. He knew that was true, but sometimes he just wanted a little acknowledgement for what he did. Just a little would be enough.
-- Yes, I know. I will study more.
-- Good. Now, about tonight... me and your mother are going out to dinner so you are free to celebrate with... young people.
-- Thank you, Dad. But not all of the guys are free today, so we decided to go out next week.
-- Don't you think you spend too much time with those boys, son? I know they are your childhood friends, but even so... I never see you with any girls. If it keeps like this, it doesn't matter how handsome you are, all the girls will think you are a homo!
Yifan wanted to laugh, to scream, to say the truth. But that would only cause trouble.
-- I haven't found any girl that I like yet... -- he said instead.
-- Yifan, you're a man! You don't need to like them. It's okay if you sleep with some girls just for fun. They also like it anyway. It's not healthy to be still a in your age.
Once again, Yifan couldn't say what he wanted to.
-- I will... remember this...
 
Yifan felt tired. The conversation with his father wasn't really pleasant, and the fact that he would spend his birthday alone at home - even though he said he had no problem with it - made he feel down. He just wanted to sleep already.
It was when he heard someone knocking on the door. He lazily got up to see who it was.
-- Tao? --the younger boy looked worried, and it made Yifan worry too.
-- Yifan! We need your help. Junmyeon's sister... she... she... -- he seemed about to cry.
-- Calm down. What happened?
-- Come with me! -- he answered, taking Yifan's hand. 
He conduced him running to Junmyeon's apartment.
-- I hope we got here in time... -- Tao said, a tear falling on his cheek. Yifan hugged him.
-- Don't worry, okay. She will be alright. -- he was afraid to think what could have happened to the 7 years old girl to make the other boy so worried.
-- Let's go in. -- Tao said, opening the door to the dark apartment.
As soon as they entered there, the lightd went on.
-- SURPRISE!!
Everyone was there. The other 10 boys, and Jungmyung, Junmyeon's sister, that seemed better than ever.
-- Y-you... -- Yifan tried to say, but the words left him.
-- Did you really think we would miss the chance? Happy birthday, Angry Bird! -- Tao said, turning to give his boyfriend a surprise kiss. When he finished, it was Chanyeol's turn. Soon, there was a line in front of him. All the boys made sure he wouldn't spend even a second without a kiss or a hug. Or both. 
-- Are you all crazy? -- Yifan said, when he finally had the chance. -- Jungmyung is seeing everything...
-- Actually, she already left to sleep at Minsung's house when it was Yixing or Jongdae's turn. She only saw half of it. -- Junmyeon explained.
-- T-there are more civilizated ways to wish someone a happy birthday! -- he exclaimed, blushing a little. He wouldn't admit to them, but he actually loved it.
-- But we prefer our way! -- Luhan said, hugging him again.
Then, Yifan saw himself being hugged by all his 11 boyfriends at the same time, something he didn't think was possible. He could barely breath, but he guessed that's what they call "happiness".
 
-------------------------------
A/N: Happy birthday to my bias Kris <3<3<3