Graduation

There's room for 11 in my heart
2008, December
 
They knew that day would come, but now that it's here, it feels like it was so soon.
The four boys from class 0 had the same feelings that morning. When each of them looked at the mirror, they looked for a little longer than they usually did. It was hard to believe that would be the last time they would be wearing that uniform.
They meet in front of the building before going to school like they always did. The others were there, waiting for them. They received lots of hugs and congratulations (and one or two quick kisses too). They all walked together to the school, but the four were walking a little ahead of the others.
"Can you believe we are really graduating?", Yifan said.
"I can't believe you are graduating!", Minseok joked. "Considering how you behaved the whole year, I was sure you would fail."
"I can't believe our little Baek is graduating!", Luhan said. "It feels like just yesterday he was a baby."
Baekhyun rolled his eyes. Luhan saw it and made a sad face.
"I will keep on being a baby if you want me to, Lulu.", Baekhyun hugged the older boy.
"Oh please, stop with the gayness in public!", Yifan complained.
"Don't worry, we won't do anything embarassing at school in front of your parents.", Luhan assured him.
"You're better not. Don't forget that everyone's families will be there. We don't need this trouble now."
"I still think that this is the best time for this trouble.", Minseok said. "We will have to face it sooner or later. It would be epic if we just gave the hottest kiss we could in front of everyone, without saying anything."
"I can't say it wouldn't be epic...", Luhan agreed. "In the moment. The consequences, however, would be disastrous. Can't you imagine? Yifan's father would disown him. Baek's mom would probably try to send us all to jail. Jongin's parents would send him to a convent or something like this. And this would be only the beginning. Only Junmyeon's sister would high five us."
"I know, I know...", Minseok said. "We had this talk already. I'm only saying I still prefer my idea."
They turned the last corner and arrived at the school. The cheerful younger boys congratulated them again and then they parted. They meet with their classmates while the others went to where class 0's students' families and friends were waiting for the graduation ceremony to begin.
 
The ceremony was simple and passed really fast for the four boys. Before they noticed, they were already officially graduated.
There was a party afterwards. The four went to it, but spent there the minimum time they could. They weren't that into parties anymore, and were always afraid of maybe drinking a little too much and doing something they would regret later. It happened many times already.
It was near midnight when they got home (Baekhyun's mother went to pick her son and his "little friends" up). They stopped in the building hall.
"We graduated.", Baekhyun said.
"We graduated", the other three repeated.
"We're adults now.", Luhan said.
"We're never again going to that school.", Yifan said.
"We're going to college.", Minseok nodded.
They felt excited and a little afraid of the future.
"What are we going to do now?", Baekhyun asked, suddenly feeling a little empty inside.
"Now, we are going to do our best in college. To study a lot so we can have good jobs.", Luhan answered.
"Will we move?", the younger asked. That was subject they were trying to avoid. A moment of silence.
"Probably", Minseok finally answered.
"I don't want to. I will miss everyone so much."
Deep inside, they all felt the same.
"It's not like we will never see them again.", Yifan said. "We can come bother them all the time if we want."
"Yeah, and it's only for some years, before...", Minseok paused.
"Before what?", Baekhyun asked.
"Before we get married, of course!", Luhan answered. "I think we should do it as soon as Jongin and Sehun graduate. And if anyone tries to stop us, we can run away and live with the money Junmyeon gained from inheritance."
"Sounds like a good life plan. Even so, we will have to wait three years or more...", Baekhyun said.
"It will pass fast, you will see.", Yifan assured him. "So, are we going to stay here in the hall for the rest of the night?"
"No. We will all sleep at Luhan's today, right?", Minseok cheerfully said.
"Will we? I don't remember inviting you."
"You're doing it now. Thank you.", the oldest said.
"Alright, but you know that the guest room has only one bed, right? One of you will have to sleep on the couch, and other on the floor."
"Or, two could share your bed and the other two share the guest room bed.", Yifan suggested.
"Only if you promise to behave. Grandma will already be surprised by seeing you there tomorrow, she doesn't need any other 'surprise'."
"We will, we will.", Baekhyun said.
They walked silently the stairs, not wanting to end up waking anyone up. Until Baekhyun whispered to them:
"Do any of you know how should someone in a relationship like ours propose? Like, is it okay if one of us propose to the others, or should it be six?"
"Why six?", Minseok asked.
"Half of two is one. Half of twelve is six.", the younger explained.
"I don't think there is a 'right way' to do it...", Luhan said.
"We will have to find it out the same way we did with everything else: doing it.", Yifan said.
"I can't wait to find out."
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hi, peoples and non-peoples (you can never be sure)! Thank you for reading until now. This chapter doesn't have exactly a pairing, sorry for that >.< 
Did you see the new background? I did it myself (the google images search, I mean xD) Credits to the original creator, of course. And I hope to get a poster soon.
Oh, I have a question for you, amazing readers. Would you like to read some chapters that happen some years in the future? 

Thank you in advance for answering!  <3