First weekend

There's room for 11 in my heart

2009, February 7th

It was 5 am. Before the sun even think of rising, the boy was already up, jumping around like a kid.
"Lulu! Wake up, wake up, wake up!", he said to the boy that slept beside him. "It's saturday!"
"Baek...? Are you sure?", Luhan slowly opened his eyes, and saw only darkness.
Baekhyun ran to the other side of the bed.
"Min!MinMinMinMinMin! Wake up!"
"Five more minutes, Mom...", Minseok turned.
The younger boy then leaned to reach the one sleeping in the middle.
"Fan! Wake up now, you lazy!"
"..."
"Come on, guys, it's Saturday! The earlier we get ready the more time we wil be able to spend at home!"
"Byun Baekhyun, please shut up!", Luhan said. "What time is it?"
"5:05", the younger replied.
The other three sighed.
"Is there even any bus that works at this hour?", Minseok asked.
"Yes, and if we go fast we can arrive before 6:30!", Baekhyun cheerfully answered.
"Do we really need to? I bet everyone there will still be sleeping when we get there...", Luhan said. 
"Pleaaseee!!", Baekhyun begged. "I miss everyone so much!"
Not even tiredness could win against Baekhyun's cute voice. The other three gave up.

Meanwhile

Sehun almost couldn't sleep that night, anticipating the weekend. He also got up 5 am and couldn't stay on bed any longer.
"Already up, Sehun? That's unusual...", a voice said when he entered the kitchen to search for milk.
"Mom? Since when are you here?", he turned and saw the woman looking at him, smiling.
"I arrived last night with your father."
"Dad is here too? Why didn't you tell me you were coming?"
"Didn't we? Maybe we forgot..."
Sehun opened the fridge and took the milk box. He wanted to drink it directly from the box like he was used to, but he couldn't do it in front of his mother, so he took a cup and poured it in it.
"Is there a reason for this sudden change of behaviour?", Mrs. Oh asked him.
"It's not polite to drink from the box...", Sehun replied.
"No, I mean you waking up early... Wait, you drink from the box?!"
"Aah, this!", he said, ignoring the last question. "Not really, I'm just not tired. By the way, I'm going to Jongin's place.", he drank his milk and left the kitchen.
"At this hour? Isn't he sleeping?"
"Ah, it's just... we have a... homework! We have to do homework, and it's a lot."
"Aren't you still on vacation?"
"Summer homework. These teachers are crazy, giving us things to do during vacation. Classes start on Monday, and we kind of procrastinated.", Sehun gave a nervous laugh.
"Alright. See you later, then."

~

*Knock knock*
"Junmyeon! Junmyeon, open this door!"
It took some time for the sleepy boy to appear at the door.
"Chanyeol...?"
"It's Saturday! Aren't you excited?", the happy giant was smiling even more than usual.
"The sun isn't in the sky yet. It's still Friday..."
"They're coming, Myeon, they're coming!", Chanyeol said, shaking the older boy.
"Calm down, please!", this made Chanyeol stop. "I know, I know... But they probably won't show up before lunch time. We will need all the energy to make up for the whole week in only two days, so it's better if we go back to sleep."
"I already have enough energy!", Chanyeol protested.
"I can see it... But I don't. Please, let me sleep."
"Okay...", Chanyeol looked down.
Junmyeon closed the door.
*Knock knock*
"What now?"
"Can I wait here?"

~

"Sehun?"
"Good morning, Mrs. Kim!", Sehun cheerfully greeted the woman, who at that time looked and felt like a zombie. "Can I go see Jongin?"
"He is still sleeping, honey."
"Don't worry, I will wake him up!"
Mrs. Kim didn't find in herself the energy to stop him.
Sehun walked to Jongin's bedroom and found the boy cutely sleeping, hugging a Pororo plush toy. The scene was so adorable that the youngest couldn't help but take a picture with his cellphone.
"Hey, Jongin!", he called him, poking his arm. "Hey, wake up!"
The other didn't even move.
"Jongin! Jong! In! Wake up, lazy boy!", again, no response. Sehun poked him harder. "Wake up already, or I will send the picture I just took to everyone!"
Jongin turned to the other side, still sleeping.
"Don't force me to do this...", Sehun said, an evil plan forming in his mind. He went to the bedroom, and came back with a cup full of water. He wanted to pour it on Jongin, but seeing that cute sleeping face, he gave up.
"What do I do with you...", he then remembered a scene from one of his favorite movies. The boy approached the bed again, leaned and let his face really close to Jongin's. he closed his eyes and, blushing, touched his lips on the other's.
It didn't work as he planed. Jongin kept sleeping, like nothing happened. 
"Argh, I hate you, Kim Jongin!", he exclamed, frustrated.

~

A one thousand times cuter version of Kyungsoo answered the door(at least in Jongdae's opinion): almost closed eyes, emotionless face and pink pajama pants. His mother wasn't at home, and for the first then minutes of knocking he thought of just ignoring it.
"What do you want?"
Jongdae wanted, no, he needed to hug the boy that exact moment. So, he did it.
"Nnnn, stop...", the younger boy said, but he was too tired to do anything. "Did you wake me up only for this?"
"No, but I can't waste a great chance like this, can I?"
"Hmmm...", Kyungsoo couldn't even reply. Actually, he couldn't even think. And the hug felt so good...
"It's finally Saturday, Soo! The college boys will be back! Aren't you excited?"
No reply.
"Soo? Soo?! Are you sleeping?!"

~

"Please, someone turn up the TV volume!", an old lady's voice with a strong accent asked. "I can't hear anything!"
"We are having breakfast, woman! Meals should be eaten in silence!", another accented voice shouted, this one male.
"Dad, please... Don't shout at her.", Mrs. Zhang calmly said.
"Yes, have some respect for women!", the same old lady added.
"Mom, please, he already stopped.", Mr. Zhang said.
"You are the one who should learn respect!"
Yixing sighed, looking at his unfinished meal. His grandparents soon started to argue in Chinese, like always. His uncle started laughing.
"What is so funny?", his sister, Yixing's mother, asked.
"These two should get married already!", he replied, laughing more. His father heard that and started scolding him, talking about respect and manners, mixing Korean and Chinese as he spoke.
A loud beep was heard, coming from Yixing's phone.
"I'm sorry.", the boy said, taking the device.
"No cellphones during meals.", his father said.
"Sorry.", he replied, leaving the cellphone aside.
Another beep. The two grandparents kept arguing with each other, saying words that fortunately Yixing couldn't understand, because they weren't pretty. Another beep. His uncle made a unfunny joke. Beep. Beep. Beep.
"Yixing, please make this annoying sound stop!", his grandfather exclamed.
"Sorry.", he took the phone again.
"Who is calling you, son?", Mrs. Zhang asked.
"It's not a call, it's a text.", he said.

Group: Secret 8
Chanyeol says: calling xing and tao calling xing and tao
Chanyeol says: calling calling calling
Chanyeol says: wake up you lazy
Sehun says: Wake
Sehun says: Wake
Sehun says: Wake
me says: ............................
me says: i'm up
me says: what is the reason for this???

Yixing noticed the stares he was receiving from his family as he smiled typing the messages. He just ignored them.

Group: Secret 8
Chanyeol says: grab the panda and meet us at myeon's
Chanyeol says: we have to plan the weekend
me says: plan?
Chanyeol says: we don't have time come fast
me says: it's five in the morning I'm having breakfast!
Jongdae says: be fast ☊☃♛♣✂
me says: 'kay, just wait a minute...

"Mom, can I go visit a friend?", he asked.
"When? Now?"
"Yes."
"Let's finish breakfast first, okay?", Mr. Zhang said.
"Okay..."

~

"Hi, Mr. Kim!", Yixing greeted him when the man opened the door.
"Hi... You came to see Tao, right?"
"Yes."
"He is in his bedroom. Come in."
The boy entered the apartment and quickly walked to his boyfriend's room. He knocked on the door.
"Come in!", Tao shouted. Yixing did it.
The younger boy was standing in front of a small mirror, trying to make his hair a little less messy.
"Wow... I didn't expect to find you already awake.", he commented.
"They didn't let me sleep.", Tao explained. As if to show him how, his cellphone beeped. "This is unfair! I'm also excited for the weekend, but I need my daily 12 hours of sleep!"
"I already wake up this hour everyday so... wait, 12?!"
"Of course! How do you think I keep my beauty?", he joked. "Anyway, let's go. They are waiting."

When Yixing and Tao arrived at Junmyeon's apartment, they found a excited Chanyeol chatting happily with equally excited Sehun and Jongdae. Each of them sat on a different coach, Chanyeol and Sehun on each of the big ones, and Jongdae on one of the small ones. A zombie-like Kyungsoo, still wearing pink pants and only that, rested his head on Sehun's shoulder, the rest of his body laying on the couch. Junmyeon was making company to Jongdae on the small couch, his face looking really tired. He was also still wearing his sleeping clothes. Jongin was laying on Chanyeol's lap, on a deep sleep.
"You throw a pajama party and only invite us now?", Tao joked.
"They just invaded my home like this...", Junmyeon said.
Kyungsoo yawned and hugged Sehun. The boys couldn't be sure if he was conscious or not, considering his zombie state. Fortunately Jongin didn't snore or else that was what he would be doing at that moment (but Chanyeol noticed some minutes later he started drooling).
"Alright. Now that you're finally here, we can finally plan the weekend!", Jongdae said.
Yixing and Tao sat on the empty couch.
"What do you mean by plan?", Yixing asked.
"You know... Our college boys will only stay here during the weekend, they will arrive later and probably leave tomorrow late afternoon.", Jongdae explained.
"And each of them will stay with their respective families. We have few time to do everything we want to do, so we need to plan this well in order to enjoy each second in the best way!", Chanyeol added.
"Why can't we just... let it happen?", Tao asked. 
"We have only two days and then we won't see them- unless it is from a digital screen- for a whole week again! Can't you see how serious this is?", Sehun said. 
"You have a point. What is the plan?"

~

"I can't believe you conviced us to do this...", Yifan complained, looking boredly at the window. The day was just starting and there they were, in a bus going back home. Baekhyun, sitting beside him, hugged him.
"You won't regret it!"
Behind them, Luhan rested his head on Minseok's shoulder.
"Can I use you as a pillow?"
The oldest kissed his forehead.
"How weird, where is your morning bad mood?"
"Too tired for it..."
"Sleep well, then. I will be your soft pillow~"

~

Baekhyun's mother went to pick the four boys when they arrived at the terminal. Her son had already informed her of the time they would arrive. She asked many questions to them (mainly to her son): how was the University, if the place they were staying at was comfortable, if the classes were too hard, if they made new friends, if they were eating well, if Baekhyun didn't want to give up on college life and stay with her forever (this one was a joke, or at least that's what they thought).
Meanwhile, the eight others panicked (in a good way) when they found out they could arrive at any second.
"Calm down, please calm down.", Junmyeon said.
"We need to go downstairs, we need to be there when they arrive!", Sehun said. "We need to go now!"
"We can't. First, half of us are still using pajamas.", Junmyeon pointed to himself, Kyungsoo, Jongin(that was finally awake) and Chanyeol. "Second, our neighboors will think we are crazy."
"We are crazy. If they didn't notice in all these years, I think they are as well.", Jongdae said.
"We should be a little discrete."
"We only miss our 'childhood friends'! There's nothing weird with it!", Chanyeol said.
"There wouldn't if it wasn't for the fact it's six in the morning!", Junmyeon replied. He then sighed. "Let's get changed first. Then, we wait here until we can see the car coming and then we go downstairs, okay?"
Even not wanting to, they agreed.
"Another thing, I know we all miss them a lot, but... please, no excessive skinship. Remember, it's Mrs. Byun who is bringing them here, and we all know how she is. Also, other people may see us as well."
"Aaah, this is boring...", Kyungsoo complained.
"But he is right.", Sehun said, with a sad face.
"Yeah, we are always so obvious that sometimes I wonder why people didn't notice yet...", Tao said. "Being a little carefull won't hurt... too much."
"But it will take a lot of self control to not jump on those four the moment they get out of the car and kiss them to death.", Yixing commented. All the others agreed.
They did as Junmyeon told. The ones that weren't properly dressed went back to their homes to change, and then they came back to his apartment. 

Many shouts could be heard from Junmyeon's place when Mrs. Byun car finally appeared. To hell with discretion, they all missed their four boyfriends and they couldn't wait any more second. They ran downstairs the fastest they could, which isn't very safe (they almost tripped many times). They were all covered in sweat and breathless when they arrived the hall, and meet Mrs. Byun and the boys.
"Oh my God, are you okay, boys?", she asked, seeing their state.
"Y-yes...", they answered almost in unison, catching their breaths.
"Aren't they just adorable?", Yifan whispered to Minseok, that agreed. He then passed the message forward to Luhan and Baekhyun.
"You should get some rest.", Mrs. Byun said. "You look like you didn't even sleep!"
The eight looked at the four and the four looked at the eight, and indeed, they needed a lot of self control to not just run to each other's arms in a big mess of arms and bodies that was their definition of hug. But just looking at each other's eyes was enough for each of them to know that they were missed as much as they missed.
"We're back.", Yifan said.
"Welcome back.", Junmyeon replied.
They then could go to the hugs, normal, aparently just friendly, two people hugs. Not what they really wanted but good enough. For now.
"Wow, you really missed each other...", Mrs. Byun commented.
"You have no idea, Mom."

------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi! This is part 2 of double update^^

A multi pairing chapter for my lovely readers~ I hope you like it! Thank you for reading^^