Decision

There's room for 11 in my heart

2009, April 10th

When Junmyeon got home, together with Yixing, all the others were already there. Chanyeol was on the floor playing with Jungmyung. Jongdae was telling Tao and Jongin some joke. Kyungsoo and Sehun weren't in the living room, but Junmyeon knew they were there because of the backpacks on the couch.
"Hi", he said. He was still a little worried, but seeing everyone acting normally made him feel better.
"Junmyeon!", his sister ran to him and hugged him. "Channie went to pick me at school!"
"Really? And they let a weird guy like him pick you?"
"Hey! I'm not weird!", Chanyeol complained.
"I think my teacher likes him. But I didn't let her look at him for too long, don't worry!", the girl said.
"Thank you for that. It's good to know I can trust you to take care of my boyfriends when I'm not around.", Junmyeon said, kissing her head. "Now, why don't you go play outside?"
Jungmyung rolled her eyes.
"You can simply say you want to kiss them. I'm not 7 anymore!"
"I know, I know. Sorry, honey. Could you go play outside so I can kiss my boyfriends?"
"Hmm... Okay. Bye, boys!", she said, and left.
"Your sister is pretty smart.", Yixing commented.
"She spends much time with you guys. You are ruining her expectations about relationships."
All of them laughed.
"Where are Hun and Soo?", Yixing asked.
"Kitchen. They are...", Chanyeol started telling, when Kyungsoo and Sehun got back from the kitchen, bringing food with them. They could see Sehun's eyes were still red from crying, but he looked a lot better.
"You two will be such amazing wives!", Jongin exclamed.
"You all, go wash your hands.", Kyungsoo said. "So we can eat and... talk about what happened."
The atmosphere got tense.

~

"This is the webpage.", Jongin said, showing them what Yongjae showed him earlier. "It's not pretty..."
Yixing started reading aloud what was written there, but he noticed it wasn't a good idea at the second sentence.
Sehun was the only one that didn't want to see that. The first time was already enough for him. 
"Who did this? And why?", Kyungsoo asked.
"Joongook. We knew he would want a revenge. It could only be him.", Jongdae said. "I will hack this as soon as I get home."
"Can you hack a site?", Jongin asked.
"No, but I can learn."
"How did he get so many pictures?", Tao asked.
A flashing icon appeared at the screen.

Min+Lu+Fan+Baek is now online

"Should we tell them?", Chanyeol asked.
"It's better if we do.", Junmyeon said.

~

"We knew it.", Minseok said. "People here also found out about this site."
"But don't worry, nobody said or did anything mean.", Baekhyun added. "We're more worried about you."
"Well, it was like we told you.... What about you, Luhan?", Yixing said.
"Nothing happened...", the boy replied.
"What will we do now?", Tao asked. 
"We will come out.", Minseok said.
The reactions were most of surprise, shock or fear, even though they all already expected for that.
"We already knew people would find out sooner or later.", the oldest said. "And we didn't plan on hiding it forever anyway."
"We can't!", Yifan said. "Min, my father will kill me!"
"And my Dads will kill you!", Tao said.
"Not if my mother does it first.", Baekhyun said.
"I know this won't be easy.", Minseok said. "My mother will freak out, definetely. But... we need to do it. It's better if our families know this by us than... than by it!", he pointed to the computer, refering to the site.
"Not only our classmates, the teachers also saw the pictures.", Junmyeon said. "It's only a matter of time until someone tells them something."
"We can...", Yifan started, but didn't know what to say.
"Create an excuse?", Jongdae said. "Are we going to live a lie?"
Silence.
"Tomorrow.", Luhan said. "We will all be there. We will all tell everything tomorrow."
Everyone kept silence, already thinking of what to say when the time came.
"Sorry...", Sehun said, in a low voice. "This is all my fault..."
"Why do you think that?", Minseok asked.
"I was the one who first suggested this craziness. If I had kept my mouth shut, nothing of this would be happening."
Junmyeon, who was sitting beside him, hugged him. "If you had kept your mouth shut, we would all be sad and frustrated."
"Besides, all of us accepted this 'craziness'. It's time we take responsability for it.", Yifan added.
"Don't worry, it can't be so hard.", Kyungsoo said. "I bet at least one of us will hear a 'I knew it!' tomorrow."
"And if anyone is thrown away from home, they can always live with Junmyeon or with the college boys!", Chanyeol joked. It worked to make the atmosphere lighter. Some even laughed.
"It's no use worrying to much now.", Junmyeon said. "We will know the result tomorrow anyway. We should have a good sleep today and..."
"Do we really need to sleep?", Tao asked. "For what we know, this could be the last moment when... everything is easy like this. I don't want to waste it sleeping."
They understood what he meant.
"Party time, anyone?", Jongin asked.
"It would be better if we were all together...", Sehun said.
"We can make it work anyway...", Baekhyun said.
"Let's do the stupidest things today, because tomorrow is the day!", Minseok said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi! Thank you for reading^^

This is all happening for a reason, I assure you! After finishing this drama, I will finally be able to write about something I've wanted since I started this story :D Can you guess what it is?

At least for what I have planned, their families's reactions will be different. Both negative and positive (there will even be at least someone who will say "I knew it", like Kyungsoo guessed). For what you know about them, how do you think it will be?

See you next time~