Pictures

There's room for 11 in my heart

2009, April 10th

"5, 6, 7... Where is Junmyeon?", Yixing asked, after counting to see if everyone was there. No one needed to answer for him to know that he was still sleeping. "When is he going to learn how to wake up by himself?"
"I don't think he ever will.", Jongdae said. 
"I will go wake him up. Make sure these kids behave.", Yixing said, sighing.
"We're not kids!", Jongin complained.
Yixing ignored him and went upstairs. He came back 20 minutes later, with a blushing Junmyeon.
"I swear it was not what you think it was!", Junmyeon exclamed.
"What happened?", Chanyeol asked.
"He was having dirty dreams again. That's why he never wakes up on time.", Yixing explained.
These words atracted everyone's attention.
"Dirty dreams? 
"What kind?"
"With who?"
"Since when...?"
"What happened in it?"
"Tell everything!"
"erts!", Junmyeon exclamed, blushing even more. "How can you ask this?? And, for your information, they weren't dirty dreams. All my dreams are pure and innocent. You all are the dirty ones!"
"Let's discuss this later. We are almost late to school.", Yixing said. "Let's go."
They walked as fast as they could, but even so they arrived late. They separated after entering the school gates, each went to their class room.

"Mr. Kim, Mr. Zhang. Finally you decided to join us.", the teacher said after opening the door and seeing the two. 
"Sorry...", the two apologized at the same time.
"Enter, boys."
The two walked to their seats, one beside the other in the middle of the room. They felt everyone's eyes on them.
"I hate being late...", Yixing whispered to Junmyeon.
"I know... Sorry, I will try to wake earlier next time."
They heard laughs from the girls that sat behind them. Yixing turned and saw one whispering something to the other, that was also staring at them. They laughed a little more.
"What?", he asked them.
"Nothing.", one replied, holding her laugh.
"Zhang, Park, do you have something you want to share with the class?"
"N-no, sir.", the girl said.
"It's nothing", Yixing said, turning to the front again. "Sorry."
The teacher continued his class. Yixing could still hear some laughs from the girls.

Jongdae and Chanyeol entered the classroom in silence, while the teacher was writing something on the board. They quickly sat in their places, in the back of the classroom.
"Another successful infiltration.", Chanyeol said. He and Jongdae high fived.
"Luckly we didn't miss much and... is it me or is everyone looking at us?", Jongdae said.
"It's envy.", Chanyeol said. "Now be fast to take your notes and not miss anything. I will copy from you.", he joked.
Jongdae smiled and took his notebook, but he was a little worried. He turned to where Joongook was seating, not too far from them, and saw he was also staring at them, with a smirk on his face.
I don't like this...

After getting scolded for being late, Tao and Kyungsoo went to their seats, in oposites sides of the classroom. They noticed most of the other students would stare at one of them, and then turn to stare at the other.
Weird. Is being late so serious for them to do it?, Kyungsoo thought. He turned to take a look at his boyfriend and noticed he was trying to ignore the stares. He seemed to be feeling really uncomfortable.
Indeed, he was. Tao hated being stared at. Mentally, he was wishing they would stop. 
It's not the first time we are late, and we arrive together everyday. Why are they doing this today?, he thought. 
But who said it couldn't get worse? After some time, a paper ball was thrown at Tao. Kyungsoo couldn't stay quiet seeing that. He made his own paper ball and threw it at the attacker. Unfortunately, the teacher saw it.
"No flying objects during my class, Mr. Do.", he said.
"Sorry..."
Tao looked at him and smiled, showing he was thankful for that. Kyungsoo smiled back.
"Oh please, stop flirting during class!", the boy that sat beside Kyungsoo said to him.

There is definitely something weird going on..., Sehun thought. He had an habit of paying attention to Jongin's fangirls, even during classes, to be sure they wouldn't try anything weird. He knew which girls were in this group and which weren't, just by the way they looked at him.
This day, most of them weren't looking at him. And the ones that were, were doing it in a different way. Their glare was... weird. That bothered him a lot. Sure, it was better without those girls drooling at his boyfriend all the time, but the reason for that change was something that worried him.
He was right for being worried.
The bell rang. Most of the students left the classroom immediately. Jongin was finishing his notes and Sehun was too distracted that he didn't notice it.
"Jongin! Sehun!", Yongjae called them. His voice sounded worried. He ran to Jongin's seat. Sehun got up and followed him. Jihye was also there, with a poker face.
"Is something wrong?", Jongin asked, looking up from his notebook.
"Actually, yes.", Yongjae said. "There's something you need to see."
He opened his backpack and took a laptop from there.

~

"I will kill that bastard!", Jongdae shouted. Chanyeol was scared. He never saw the other like this before.
"Calm down.", Yixing said. "If you kill him, you will go to jail. That's the last thing we need right now."
The three were at a table in the cafeteria. As it was since they arrived at school, everyone that passed by them would stare for some time. But now they knew the reason, and it had nothing to do with being late. The atmosphere between them was tense.
"We are not even sure it was him...", Chanyeol said, almost in a whisper.
"Who else would-", he stopped what would be a rant full of cursing when he saw Junmyeon coming back, his phone on his hand.
"I can't talk with Jongin and Sehun. I don't think they left the classroom. I also called Kyungsoo. He said Tao locked himself in the restroom and won't come out. He is trying to convice him."
"We should go there-", Yixing was getting up, but Junmyeon stopped him.
"It's better not. It will call even more attention. It will only make things worse."
"We need to do something!"
"Something like killing that bastard Min Joongook!", Jongdae exclamed.
"It was him who...?", Junmyeon asked.
"He is the only one with the knowledge and reasons to do that!"
Junmyeon's cellphone rang.
"It's Jongin.", he answered it.
"Did you call me?"
"Yes. Please, don't panic. Someone took a lot of pictures of us together - hugging and kissing and stuff - and spread them all over the school."
"I know. The same person or people also put them online.", Jongin said. 
"Online...?", Junmyeon couldn't believe it. Yixing, Jongdae and Chanyeol heard the word and their mouths opened.
"No way..."
"How are you two? Did people say something to you?", Junmyeon asked.
"No, no one said anything. Yongjae just showed us the page they made and told what happened. Sehun said there were people staring weirdly, but I really didn't notice it. I'm fine, but he... There are a lot of horrible things written at this webpage. Sehun is really hurt."
"Where are you two now?"
"In the classroom."
"Please, take care of our baby. If anyone tries to say or do anything to him, punch them in the face. And if you can't do it by yourself, call us."
"I will. How are things there, is everyone okay?", Jongin asked.
"Almost. In my class, it was the same as yours: people just stared, and some were laughing. I found an anonymous letter inside my locker but it was nothing. Same in class 1, Jongdae threatened to punch the faces of the two or three guys that tried to make jokes and they stopped. In class 2, however, it seems today was a hell. I don't know the details, but it seems they were really mean, speacially to Tao."
"These...!! It seems they know who they can hurt more easily!"
"Yeah, all bullies do. Don't give them any attention, or else this will continue forever."
"I know, I know."

Sehun was sitting on Jongin's chair, head low, crying. Yongjae regreted showing him the site. He never imagined the boy would react this way. He just thought they had the right to know what was being said about them.
"Calm down, Sehun...", he said. "I'm sure no one cares for what this random guy is telling about you..."
"What if our families see that? What if... what if they agree...?"
The text on the site was basically a bunch of homophobic and hateful comments written with poor grammar and vocabulary (except for the cursing vocabulary, that was surprisingly diverse). 
"I'm sure your families would never agree with this stupidity. They wouldn't even believe this!"
"They have... pictures...", Sehun said, between sobs.
It was true. Many and many pictures, some would be really hard to explain using a "just normal friends doing what normal friends do" excuse. 
Jongin came back after finishing his call.
"I hate myself, Jongin.", Sehun cried. "This is all my fault."
The older boy hugged him.
"It's not, Sehun, it's not. Calm down, we will get out of this."

"Tao, please, get out of there!", Kyungsoo asked for the nth time.
"No! I want to die here!"
"Please, don't say something like this..."
"D-did you hear what they said then?", Tao was sobbing. "Are they saying the same to the others too?"
Kyungsoo didn't say anything.
"What should I do? I wish I could protect them, but how can I when... when I'm affected like this by those people's words? I'm too weak..."
"You're not, Tao..."
"I cried in front of them! I feel like a powerless child right now."
"And only because of this you are going to stay hidden for the rest of your life? Like a coward?", Kyungsoo shouted.
Tao's answer was more sobbing.
"I know you are not a coward, and you are not weak either. But... but it's alright even if you don't have all the strenght you need right now, because... because you are not alone. Because I-we. All of us are here, to lend you all the strenght you need."
No answer.
"You know what? I'm not getting out of here without you. So, if you plan on dying here, then I will die here as well."
Kyungsoo heard the sound of the lock being unlocked. Tao opened the door, and hugged him.
"I-I'm..."
"It's okay, it's okay... Calm down, honey."
"I-I don't want anyone else to see me crying. Can we stay here until...?"
"Yes, of course. We have all time in the world."

"Look, we have two of the es here!"
Four upperclassmen, one of them also a soccer player, entered class 3's classroom. 
"Get away from here!", Jongin said, hugging his boyfriend protectively. 
"Or what, brat?"
Yongjae cursed himself for abandoning the deliquent life for the first time. It would be very useful now. It was obvious those guys would try to do something against his friends. To make things worse, one of them was blocking the door.
"Calm down, we are not here to fight.", other of the upperclassmen said. "We saw those pictures of you, and we get very interested..."
Jongin tightened his hug.
"You two seem to be experienced. Maybe we could have a good time together~", the one saying this got awfully close to the two.
"Get away from them!", Jihye exclamed, surprising everyone.
"What will you do if you don't, little princess?"
"I will tear my shirt, and tell everyone you tried to attack me!"
"You are only giving us ideas, honey. Maybe we should have you too.", one of them walked to her. He was much taller and bigger, she would never stand a chance against him. 
"Try to. My father is part of the mafia. Do you know what mafia guys do with who touches their daughters?", she asked, smirking. "They will make sure you will never have children.", she added, in a whisper.
The boys looked at her, than at Jongin and Sehun. Jihye held the collar of her shirt with her hand.
"So?"
"Tsk. These cheap es are not worth it.", the first one to enter said. The four left.
"Your father is in the mafia?!", Yongjae shouted, shocked. 
"Yes. Didn't I tell you? Silly me."
"Thank you.", Jongin said. "I don't know what could have happened if you weren't here."
"Why did you help us? You don't like us.", Sehun asked.
"I hate guys like those more. No one deserves what they wanted to do to you.", she said, not looking at the two. "Besides, I-I...", her face blushed.
"You?", the three boys asked, curious.
"Istillhaveahopelesscrushonjongin!", she said, and left the room running.
Yongjae tilted his head.
"Whaaat? Jihye is a girl?!"
Sehun made a sound that sounded a little like a laugh, although still crying.
"Those guys won't... go for the others, will them?"
"They will get their kicked if they do.", Jongin said. "Our boyfriends are strong."
"Boyfriends?", Yongjae asked. "So... it's true?"
"The pictures don't lie.", Jongin replied. "All the guys in those pictures are our boyfriends."
"Wow... and I have trouble dealing with one..."
"You have a BOYfriend?!", Jongin and Sehun were surprised.
"Ah... I should go search for Jihye. What if those guys come back. I will be right back!", Yongjae said, leaving the room.
"Just... what?"

The bell rang. Junmyeon, Yixing, Chanyeol and Jongdae got up to go back to their classroom's.
"I know school rules forbid the use of cellphones during classes, but if anything happens, please text us.", Junmyeon said.
"We will. I'm still worried about Tao. He and Kyungsoo still didn't show up.", Jongdae said.
"Me too. I will try to text them after getting in class. I will tell you if I have any news."
They separated.
"You are so quiet today, Chanyeol.", Jongdae commented. "I don't like this. What's the reason?"
Chanyeol took his boyfriend's hand to his chest, so he could feel the accelerated heart beats.
"I'm scared, Dae.", he whispered. "I'm in panic. This is happening so fast. I fear what will happen to us now."
"Nothing will happen.", Jongdae answered, trying to hide his own fear. "So what if now everyone knows? This only means we won't have to hide anymore.", he gave a reassuring smile.
"Do you think we will be okay?"
"Of course we will!"


From:❉Soo❉
everything solved here, but I think it's better if we go home earlier. can we stay at your place?

To:❉Soo❉
Yes, you know where the key is. Take care.

Junmyeon couldn't pay any attention to class anymore. All his worries were taking over his minding, leaving no space for studies there.
"Myeon...", Yixing called him, worried.
"I failed, Xing. I should be taking care of them when the older ones are away. I shouldn't let something like this happening."
"Stop blaming yourself, Junmyeon. This is not your fault. Our boys aren't kids. Don't take a burden that doesn't exist."
"But..."
"I think each of us has an equal part of fault here. This is why we can only solve this together.", Yixing said, a sad smile on his face.

"Do Kyungsoo, Kim Zitao, where were you?", the teacher asked when the two appeared, 30 minutes after the bell rang.
"Sorry, teacher. I'm not feeling very well...", Kyungsoo said. 
"Could you dismiss us from class? I want to take him home.", Tao asked.
"Do you two live together or something? I will dismiss him but not you, who are perfectly fine.", the teacher said.
"We're neighboors. Please, sir, he can't go by himself.", Tao said.
The teacher looked at them and sighed.
"You may not be the best students but it's not like you to cut classes. If you're asking for it, it might be serious. You're dismissed."
"Thank you.", both said, and left, without having to hear anymore from certain classmates that didn't leave them alone since earlier.
They walked fast to home.
"Let's stay at Junmyeon's place, so we don't have to tell our parents why we came earlier today.", Kyungsoo said.
"We... will have to tell them, right? I mean, they will find out sooner or later, after this..."
"I-I think.", Kyungsoo said. He hadn't think of that yet. "But, we should wait for the others before making any decision."
"I know, I know..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay, I lied... triple update for you! Because you deserve better than those boring chapters from before

Sorry that it's mainly sad, but there's no rainbow without rain. You can be sure there will be the gayest prettiest rainbow after this^^

Thank you for reading, I hope you liked it^^