Annoying girl

There's room for 11 in my heart
2008, November
 
Tao and Kyungsoo were having a nice walk together when they saw Sehun sitting by himself, looking blankly at his untouched plate.
-- Sehun! What happened? -- Kyungsoo asked, letting go of Tao's hand and running to the younger. Tao followed him.
Sehun got up and hugged them both.
-- Tao! Soo! An ugly girl stole our Jongin!
-- What?!
Sehun told them about the new girl that was transfered to his and Jongin's class. She got to sit right beside Jongin, something Sehun have been wanting for months (he used to sit behind the boy, but the teacher made him change his place because the two talked too much). To make things worse, the girl wouldn't stop flirting with his Jongin.
-- She even asked him to show her the school! And he accepted!
-- He was probably trying to be nice... -- Kyungsoo said.
-- You haven't seen her! One could see in her eyes how she wants his body!
-- Even so! Jongin isn't this kind of person! He would never cheat on us!
-- But... argh, this is so annoying!
-- I know, I know, Sehunnie! -- Kyungsoo hugged the younger. -- Jongin's popularity sometimes is a pain...
Tao, that was keeping quiet, finally spoke:
-- Aren't you afraid? That someday one of us could find someone else? Someone he could have a... normal relationship with...
-- Why are you saying this? -- Kyungsoo asked. -- You don't love us anymore?
-- No way! I just... sometimes I feel I'm the only one who is really happy with this. I can imagine everyone finding their right partners and getting married and I... I end up left alone. -- Tao looked down.
-- Don't be stupid, Kim Zitao! -- Kyungsoo exclamed. -- We all have already found our right partnerS, and they're all of us! Can't you see that all the 12 of us are meant to be together?
-- I-I... -- Tao's eyes were starting to get teary.
Without letting go of Sehun, Kyungsoo also hugged Tao.
-- We are all going to stay together, and we will get married, and will live in the same big house, and will grow old together!
-- B-but poligamy is... -- Tao was interrupted by Sehun.
-- There they are! -- he pointed to where he saw Jongin  walking holding hands with the girl. Holding. Hands.
-- I see how it is now, Sehun... -- Kyungsoo said, and the other two noticed that he was using that voice that meant trouble. -- Why don't we go have a little talk with them...
The other two couldn't say "no".
 
-- And here is... well, almost no one comes here. These doors are bathrooms, but they aren't very clean, so I suggest you... -- Jongin stopped talking when he noticed the way the new girl was looking at him. She didn't seem to be paying attention to what he was saying. -- Is everything okay?
-- Yes. -- the girl said. -- Since I first saw you, everything is perfect...
Jongin didn't understand what was going on.
-- Jongin... I know that we only know each other for a short time, but... -- she approached him. -- I already feel connected to you...
-- C-connected?
The girl took his hand.
-- Do you believe in love at first sight?
Jongin was going to reply, but a furious voice interrupted him.
-- Get your hands off of our Jongin, b****! -- it was Kyungsoo's voice.
Both Jongin and the girl turned and saw Kyungsoo, Tao and Sehun.
-- Don't you dare to ever touch our Jongin again! -- Sehun added.
-- Who are these? Your friends? -- the girl asked.
-- No, they're not my friends... -- Jongin said, a little embarassed.
-- So, they're stalkers. -- the girl concluded on her own. -- You are the ones that should go away! Can't you see you are bothering Jongin?! You are so disgusting!
Sehun and Tao had to hold Kyungsoo or he would really punch that girl. No one called his lovers disgusting.
-- Sorry... -- Jongin told the girl. -- It's not what you think, I should have explained better. I meant, they are not just my friends.
The girl was shocked. 
-- W-what?!
Jongin walked to the three. He put one of of his arms around Kyungsoo's waist and the other on Tao's shoulder, and linked this hand to Sehun's. 
-- I'm already taken. And these boys are my boyfriends.
The girl blinked many times, as if wishing to erase that picture of her mind. 
-- Arrgh, this is really disgusting! Don't ever come near me again! -- she ran away.
-- Repeat that... !! -- Kyungsoo started shouting, but was interrupted by Jongin's lips on his.
-- You are so cute when you are jeaulous. -- Jongin said, smiling. The shorter boy blushed.
-- What about me? -- Sehun complained. -- I have been jeaulous since the beginning!
-- You are cute too. -- Jongin said, kissing him as well.
Tao just watched the scene. Just like Kyungsoo said before, you could see they really were meant to be together.
-- And don't think I forgot you! -- Jongin said, and kissed him too. And for a moment, all his worries disappeared.
 
----------------
N/A: Thank you for reading^^ It makes me really happy!