Excuse

There's room for 11 in my heart

2008, December 16th

"Jongdae, could you take a look at my computer later? It's acting a little weird."
"Of course, Baek. Just bring it to my place.", the younger boy replied.
"Thank you! You are the best!", Baekhyun said.
Jongdae was really the best when it's about technology and, mainly, computers. Everyone in the building searched for him when they had a trouble with it. Baekhyun went to his apartment at the afternoon, taking his laptop with him. He opened the door, that wasn't locked, thinking there was no one besides his boyfriend there, but was surprised to see his father was there, sitting in the living room, watching tv. The boy politely bowed and greeted the man.
"Hello, Mr. Kim."
"Oh, hi, Baek. You're here to see Jongdae, right?"
"Yes, I am.", the boy replied.
"He's in his room."
"Can I go there?"
"Of course, why are you even asking?", Jongdae's father cheerfully said. "You and the other boys are pratically members of the family!"
Baekhyun smiled, and then went to his boyfriend room. Different from before, he didn't even bother to knock the door. He simply opened it, entered and sat on Jongdae's slight messy bed. The room's owner was sitting on his chair, reading again the script of the play the drama club would do on his ipad. 
"Hi, Baek. Did you bring your computer?"
"Yes.", he gave Jongdae the laptop. The younger boy turned it on.
"What is wrong with it?"
"W-well, it isn't accessing the internet. I think it's some virus..."
Jongdae tried opening the browser and a "page can't be open" notification appeared. Before he tried to search for viruses, something at the bottom off the screen caught his attention.
"Baek... did you try to, you know, activate the wifi?", he asked, pointing to the small symbol showing it was innactive.
"Huh?", Baekhyun asked, leaning closer to Jongdae to see it.
"You need to press this to activate the wifi. If you don't, the computer won't be able to access the internet."
"Ooh...", Baekhyun looked down. "How silly I am..."
That was sounding a little weird to Jongdae. Baekhyun was "the most inteligent person on earth", he was never silly. Unless...
"Baek... did you made this up so you could come see me?"
The blush in the older boy's face gave it away.
"N-no!", he still tried to deny. 
"Baek."
"Ok, maybe I did it..."
Jongdae sat beside him and pulled the other to a hug. But he wasn't satisfied with only that. He pushed Baekhyun to lay on his bed and was now on top of him.
"There was no need for it. You could just tell me you missed me."
Baekhyun blushed again because of the position they were now.
"You would laugh at me if I said something like that. Besides, it's not exactly missing..."
"What is it, then?"
"I don't know. I just suddenly felt this need to be near you."
Jongdae gave a small laugh. He then leaned and gave a small kiss on the older boy's lips.
"You're spoiling me, saying something like this... You are making me feel important."
"But you are.", Baekhyun replied. He then pulled Jongdae for a more passionate kiss. "I love you."
"I love you too."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello! Thank you for reading ^^ I love you all~

Please, leave a comment telling what you think of this^^