Christmas

There's room for 11 in my heart
One of the disadvantages of dating a big number of people at the same time is the risk of going bankrupt. You have a lot of birthdays, Valentine's Day, White Day, anniversary, Christmas... Lots of gifts to buy. 
During the first year of their relationship, our boys found this out in the worst way possible. They wanted to show how much they loved each other by giving good gifts on special dates (and there was even one or two times when it became a kind of competition of who would buy the best ones), and, before the year ended, they were surprised by how much they spend.
So, they decided to make a "gift agreement": expensive gifts were forbidden on their anniversary. Birthday gifts would be decided and bought in group. And Valentine's Day and White Day were the dates they could go crazy. For Christmas, their gift wasn't a material one.
 
2008, December 24 - Christmas Eve
 
Mrs. Kim, Jongin's mother, really liked Christmas decorations. Every year, she wanted the building they lived in to be the most beautiful in whole Korea. None of he other adults cared that much for it, so she could only have her son and the other "kids" to help her. It was boring sometimes, but there was no better sign for them that Christmas is coming.
"Son, could you give me those lights over there?", the woman asked.
"Here~", Jongin replied, bringing her the lights.
Besides the 12 boys, there were also Park Minsung (12 years old, Minseok's step sister), Kim Jungmyung (8 years old, Junmyeon's sister), and Kim Namjoon (10 years old, Tao's brother). These three kids were more playing with the decorations than helping. Some of the big kids were as well.
"Look! There are a lot of mini Luhans in this box!", Chanyeol exclamed, taking two miniatures of reindeers from the box he was looking.
"Ha ha", was Luhan's reaction.
"Tsk. For a moment, I imagined a box filled with 5 cm living clones of Luhan.", Sehun said, slightly blushing.
Chanyeol laughed.
"You would surely be happy if there was such a thing, right? What would you do with so many Luhans?"
"Who wouldn't be happy?"
"Guys!", Jongin warned them, pointing discretely to his mother. Fortunately, she was paying more attention to the lights than to the weird conversation. "Would you mind to help a little?"
"Sorry...", both Chanyeol and Sehun apologized.
Junmyeon passed by them, carrying a box with parts of the plastic tree.
"Could you be any gayer?", he whispered to them.
"Is this a challenge or only a request?", Chanyeol asked, a smile on his lips.
"Wait until tonight, please. No one needs to see it.", Yifan intruded.
Mrs. Kim finished with the lights and now guided Junmyeon to where the tree should be. Her son, Minseok and Baekhyun followed her too.
"Are you boys going to have your 'private only boys party' again this year?"
"Yup", Jongin replied.
"It will become a new Christmas tradition here. Oh, that piece is over there."
The boys followed her command. And the word "party" caught the kids attention.
"A party? Can I go too, Tao?", Namjoon asked.
"No way!", Tao, that was with Kyungsoo playing  with mistletoes on a corner ("trying" not to be so obvious), shouted.
"I want to go too!", Minsung said.
"You can't!", Namjoon said. "It's an only boys party!"
"Why don't you have these 3 angels to join you this year?", Mrs. Kim suggested.
Everyone immediately stopped what they were doing.
"It's not a good idea, Mom.", Jongin said. "You know, when we are all together we... make a lot of dirty jokes. We wouldn't want the kids to hear."
"Yeah, and Kyungsoo curses a lot.", Jongdae added.
"Wha...Ouch!", Kyungsoo tried to defend himself, but Tao stepped on his foot before he could. He understood the message. "Yes, I can't control myself near these idiots."
"And you have no idea of how dirty minded Chanyeol can be.", Minseok said.
"Hey! I'm not as dirty minded as a certain bacon we have here!", Chanyeol replied.
"Shut up!", Baekhyun exclamed, blushing.
"See, Mom? It's better to keep the kids away from these dorks."
The boys' behaviour was suspect, and Mrs. Kim noticed it.
"Is this really the reason? You aren't... going to invite girls to this party, are you?"
"Of course not! It's only a friends' party!", Jongin said. "It will be only us."
"You're not going to do anything illegal, are you? Kim Jongin, you better not be using any drugs!"
"Mom! What do you think I am?!"
"I know it's easy to get drugs these days, son. I have to be sure."
Jongin facepalmed.
"Don't worry, Mrs. Kim. We would never allow this.", Junmyeon said. "You can trust us, you know us since we were kids."
Everyone knew how much Mrs. Kim liked Junmyeon, and that she thought he was a responsible and admirable young man. Including himself.
"Thank you. Please, help to keep my Jonginnie out of trouble."
Everyone thought it was over. However...
"One last thing, Jongin. Don't you dare to watch today!"
Jongin's face turned red.
"Mom!!"
 
Later that day
 
At night, all the boys meet at Junmyeon's house. Jongin was still dying of embarrassment, an it didn't helped it to have everyone remebering his mother's words all the time. He loved her, but sometimes...
"You can sit anywhere you like.", Junmyeon told the boys. "But first, did you bring the food?"
Each of them showed what they brought.
"Alright. I will bring the dishes.", he went to the kitchen.
There were 4 couches on Junmyeon's living room. (There were originally only 2, but he got more because he couldn't let any of his boyfriends sitting on the floor). Jongdae, Minseok and Yixing sat on one of the big ones, and Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Luhan on the other. One of the small ones was occupied by Yifan and Chanyeol, and the other by Sehun and Jongin. Tao was left standing.
"This is unfair!", he complained.
"You should have been faster.", Kyungsoo said.
"Should I tell my Daddies that we want them to bring the 'trouble trio' here?". "Trouble trio" was a nickname they gave to Minsung, Jungmyung and Namjoon.
"Now, this is unfair! Why would you ruin our party!", Minseok said.
"People that do this usually spend the rest of their lives alone in a house full of cats!", Sehun said.
Tao decided to simply jump on Sehun's and Jongin's couch. Better saying, on the 2 boys themselves.
"Yup, and you are the cats."
Junmyeon came back from the kitchen with dishes and soda.
"It seems I need one more couch", he commented.
"Nah, I'm fine. These two are very comfortable.", Tao said. He knew he was smashing the boys, but none of them complained. When you're part of an oversized couple, you get used to it.
"It's better than in my home, where we only have one couch...", Sehun said.
"Your couch is amazing!", Jongin said. "I really don't know how we can all still fit in there."
"In two or three layers, of course...", Sehun replied.
Furniture manufactures are oversized couples worst enemies.
Junmyeon somehow managed to sit with Yifan and Chanyeol.
"Another Christmas together...", he commented.
"Another Christmas together...", Yifan repeated, resting his head on Junmyeon's shoulder, while his arm was on Chanyeol's.
"What are we waiting for? Let's eat!", Jongdae exclamed.
The others shouted in approval and started to attack the food on the table. They chatted happily as they ate (and fed each other).  Yixing took a lot of pictures of everyone with his new camera his parents gave him, his boyfriends wanting it or not. Some were really funny.
"You should stop complaining and smile, unless you want to appear with derp faces.", he warned them. "I want to record everything."
Some of them still complained.
An insane amount of pictures, six bottles of soda and all the food they brought later, they were all full, and with their sides hurting for laughing so much.
"Okay, who will start?", Junmyeon asked. Everyone pointed at Minseok.
"Always me...", he complained jokingly. "This year, all I want for Christmas is us. I want us to be together forever, to laugh together everyday. And I want this feeling we have now to be everlasting."
Everyone applauded.
"Your turn, Xing."
"What I want for Christmas is for everyone I know to keep happy and healthy. My family, my friends, all my lovers here... I want everyone to find their true happiness."
"This is so like you.", Jongdae said, hugging the older boy beside him, and the others agreed. "Now, it's me. I asked for so many things last year, and fortunately I got almost all of them. This time, instead of wishing for happiness, I wish to be good so I can deserve it, because I know happiness is a great thing. I wish the same for everyone who is important to me too."
Then, it was Junmyeon's turn.
"I want to keep being able of take good care of my sister. Since my parents passed away three years ago, all my neighboors helped me more than I could even thank them for, so I also wish them the best. For my lovers that almost adopted her, I wish all happiness and good luck. And I wish the brightest future for Jungmyung."
Now, Yifan's:
"I want a little more courage to comfront my father when the right time comes. And I want his hard head to get a little softer, so that when I tell him the truth about myself, there won't be a fight. What I want the most is for him to accept me as I am."
Then, Chanyeol's:
"I want a hot, interesting and decent woman to appear in my mother's life. She tries to hide it, but I know she feels lonely. I want her to find true love and to be happy."
Moving to the next couch, it was Baekhyun's turn:
"I want to be chosen to the University I applied for. I also wish the same for Minseok, Luhan and Yifan. I want us all to be able to do our best next year too."
Now, Kyungsoo's:
"I... I don't want my mother to give up on love. I don't want what happened between her and that man I refuse to call father to keep hurting her so much; it has been 16 years already. I want her to find the right person to her."
Then, Luhan's:
"I would like to thank God for all the good things in my life. Everything is perfect, and the only thing I could ask for is to all keep like this."
Now, the last couch. Tao started:
"I want that annoying boy I call my brother to be happy. My Dads too, and all these dorks here and their families. That's all."
It moved to Jongin:
"First of all, I want my mother to stop saying embarassing things that can and will be used against me forever.", the others laughed. "And I wish her good luck on her new job. Also... I know this is almost impossible, but I would be the happiest if someday people stopped thinking that polygamy is abnormal. It doesn't hurt to try asking for it, right?"
Tao caressed his legs in a comforting way (he was really enjoying laying on him and Sehun) and Sehun hugged him.
"I", the youngest began. "I want us to always be together as twelve. No one being left behind. I want our love to last forever, and to be able to surpass all the obstacles."
They made a toast with soda in plastic cups.
"That all our wishes come true."
The boys drank their drinks.
"Sooo...", Junmyeon started. "We need to decide who will stay in each room.". There were 4 rooms in his apartment: his own, Jungmyung's, the one that used to belong to his parents, and the guest room.
They hated having to separate, even if it was for only a little time.
"Why don't we try... to be all together?", Yifan said, bringing a déjàvu to everyone.
"There's no bed big enough here for us all.", Junmyeon said, sadly. Their enemy attacks again.
"We could sleep here in the living room.", Baekhyun suggested.
"And sleep on the floor? We will all wake up with our backs hurting and your parents will kill me.", Junmyeon said.
"We could bring all the mattresses here, and use them to form a big one. It won't be the most comfortable thing ever, but at least we would all be together.", Kyungsoo said. Everyone seemed to like the idea.
"Please, Jun! It's Christmas!", Tao asked, making a cute face.
Junmyeon thought a little. All the others made their best "abandoned puppy face". He sighed.
"We will have to move the couches. And if anyone leaves tomorrow before putting everything back to its place, I swear I will make them sleep on the couch at our wedding night!"
The twelve boys worked together to prepare the living room for the night.
"We will really need to find someone to make a giant bed for us.", Minseok commented, seeing the result.
Junmyeon was right, they would wake up with their backs hurting. But they couldn't care less for it.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hiiiiii, everyone! Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays!!
I hope you like this special chapter. 
Sooo, many of you want to read chapters that happen in the future. I will write them^^ From this chapter on, they won't be necessarily in chronological order. I will put the date, or at least the year. I edited the previous chapters too, but they all happen in order. If anything is confusing, please tell me and I will try to fix it.
Thank you for reading, have I said that I love you all? <3 <3 <3
That all of you find a box full of mini Luhans (or another member you prefer) on your beds tomorrow!