Baekyeol day

There's room for 11 in my heart
2008, November 3rd
 
-- Look at that happy face, smiling like he's inocent. -- Baekhyun said in a sinister tone.
-- I like his smile... -- Sehun commented.
-- Are you on his side?! Do I have to remind you the reason for us being here?
-- No need to, you already repeated it a thousand times. Today marks 3 years since you first confessed to Chanyeol. It's a very special day for you, and you wanted to spend it with him, only the two of you. As you are the "oldest" couple among us, and you confessed to him before any of us, you expected everyone to respect this day. But then Chanyeol decided to go out with Yifan. You decided to follow them and wouldn't stop talking about it until someone accepted to come with you. The others offered me as a sacrifice and here we are. -- Sehun said.
-- You can see I'm the right one here, right?
-- Actually, no. I mean, I know you care a lot about these things, but knowing Chanyeol, he probably just forgot it. I would understand if you got hurt, if you got mad at him, but you want to follow him? Seriously? What's the point?
-- I want to see what he is going to do with Yifan that is so much more interesting than being with me! -- Baekhyun shouted.
Oh, they were hiding behind a plant, too close to were Chanyeol and Yifan were. The place was crowded and noisy, so the two couldn't hear clearly the shout.
-- Sorry, but this is stupid, Baek. And I can't believe you are this jeaulous! -- Sehun said.
-- I'm only like this because today is Baekyeol day!
-- Baekyeol?
-- Yup. Isn't it a cute name? -- Baekhyun asked, almost forgetting the main question.
-- Yes, actually I lik... That's not the question, Baek! Let's go home already!
-- No! Look, they are moving!
Baekhyun kept following Chanyeol and Yifan, and Sehun had no choice but to go with him. The taller couple stopped at a toy's shop. Baekhyun felt his heart ache.
-- What? -- Sehun asked.
-- T-this place... We have come here on our first date... -- Sehun saw his partner's eyes getting teary.
"That stupid air-headed...", he thought, leaning to hug Baekhyun.
-- Hey, Baek, let's forget him. Why don'te have some ice cr...
-- Get away from my bacon!
Both Sehun and Baekhyun looked at the voice's owner, surprised.
-- Chanyeol?
-- You can hug him as much as you want, tomorrow. Today is Baekyeol day!
The most surprising wasn't Chanyeol's suddenly appearing near them, but the fact he was holding a giant fluffy teddy bear that even covered his face.
Baekhyun hugged Sehun even more.
-- You remember it now?
-- Don't be silly, Baek! I never forgot!
-- Liar! You asked Yifan out, and even this bear is receiving more of your love than me!
Chanyeol reached the bear to him.
-- But it's for you! -- he said, smiling. -- Happy Baekyeol day! Sorry, I only could buy your gift today, I didn't have a place to hide this guy here. I asked Yifan to come with me because he is an expert in plush toys!
Baekhyun let go off Sehun and touched the bear with one of his hands.
-- I-it's... for me?
-- Yup!
Baekhyun somehow managed to hug both the teddy bear and Chanyeol.
"These two...", Sehun thought.
-- When is Hunhan day? -- Yifan asked, appearing from nowhere behind Sehun and back hugging him. -- You are the second oldest couple.
-- Does it matter? I prefer celebrating "ot12" day.
-- You're a nerd. I like it.
-- Will you give me a teddy bear too, expert?
Yifan hugged him tighter and the two laughed. 
 
--------------
A/N: Thank you for reading! I forgot to explain in the first chapter, about the classes (but I think everyone understood anyway). Each class (4, 3, 2, 1, 0) is a different grade. I think it's obvious the reason for these numbers. Any questions, feel free to ask
Thank you again for reading, and also subscribing and commenting and upvoting! When I saw them, my day got better.