Birthday

There's room for 11 in my heart
2008, November 27th
 
-- Do I look good , Mom? --Chanyeol asked, looking at the mirror for the nth time that day.
-- Of course you do, darling! -- Ms. Park said, petting his head (she was only able to do that because she was wearing high heels). -- Why are you so worried? Are you going to meet a special someone?
-- O-only my "friends"... -- the boy replied, blushing. -- They are very special, don't you know?
-- Right, right... you won't be able to hide the truth forever, Park Chanyeol. One day, I will make you confess who you like!
Chanyeol didn't answer. He didn't like to hide things from his mother, but the truth was too hard to explain. He felt guilty, but didn't have enough courage to do anything.
-- What will you do tonight? Do you have a date? -- he asked his mother.
-- No. Actually, I broke up with my girlfriend yesterday...
-- What?! Why?
-- The same as always... -- Ms. Park sadly said. -- We weren't meant to be.
-- I'm sorry for this, Mom. -- Chanyeol said, hugging her. -- I'm sure someday you will find your soulmate.
-- I still hope I will... -- she sighed. -- Anyway, today I will drink with some friends. The house is all yours.
-- Thank you. Have fun!
-- You too, Channie. And make a move soon, before your loved one is stolen from you!
-- Mom!
 
The first one to arrive to the "party" at Chanyeol's was Jongdae.
-- Happy birthday, Yeollie! -- he greeted, reaching one arm to hug him. The other arm was suspiciously hidden behind him.
Chanyeol happily hugged his boyfriend.
-- Thank yo... -- he felt something wet and slimy being put on his head. Closing his eyes, he wondered. -- Eggs?
-- I told you I would get my revenge! -- Jongdae said.
-- I guess I deserved this one... -- the taller admited, breaking the hug.
-- Don't worry, I also have another gift for you... later.
-- Oh, but this one was filled with so much... love. -- Chanyeol said, trying without success to clean his hair.
-- Is this some kind of new hair product? -- a new voice asked. The two boys turned and saw Yifan.
-- The original eggium, presented to you by amazing hair stylist Kim Jongdae. Thank you. -- Jongdae said. Chanyeol laughed.
-- It's pouring in your face. I don't want to kiss you like this.
-- It's my birthday, Wu Yifan! Wanting or not, you must kiss me. And I want it right now!
Jongdae held Yifan and Chanyeol went to take his birthday kiss, successfuly dirtying the older boy a little.
-- Kids... -- he complained.
-- Thank you. We love you too.
Chanyeol took a look at himself in the mirror.
-- I look horrible. Thank you very much, Kim Jongdae.
-- That's what lovers are for. -- Chanyeol replied.
-- I will go wash my hair. Don't make a mess here. If anyone else arrives, tell them I will be right back.
Chanyeol went to his bathroom, smiling like an idiot. He loved his birthday. He took a quick shower, anticipating the funny night he had planned.
When he went back to the living room, all the others were there. 
-- Happy birthday! -- all of them shouted in unison. 
His smile, if possible, got even bigger. 
-- Than... -- before he could finish, he was attacked. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo jumped on him, and the three ended up on the floor. 
-- Haha. I love you too!
-- Feeling small now? -- Kyungsoo asked. He and Baekhyun started tickling Chanyeol.
-- Hahahaha... please... hahaha. -- he started laughing so much his sides hurt. After some time, Junmyeon went to rescue him.
-- Let the poor boy breathe, please. -- he said, helping the taller to get up. 
-- I can already see this will be an amazing birthday. -- he thought loud. 
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Thank you for reading^^
 
Happy birthday, Chanyeol <3