Baby

There's room for 11 in my heart
2008
 
"Thought you may not know
Where yout gifts may lead
And it may not show at the start
When you live your dream
You'll find destiny
Is written in your heart"
 
The two boys weren't only singing along: they were making a whole performance in the living room, each of them holding some pens to pretend it's a mic. The doll princess on the TV screen were nothing compared to them. 
They weren't expecting anyone to come in that moment. They jumped in surprise when they heard Kyungsoo's voice:
"Oh my God, my poor eyes! I should have listened to Min's advice to never come here when there's only the two of you"
Luhan threw a pillow at him.
"What are you doing here? Don't you know we are having a date?!", his face was red in embarassment as he almost shouted. Sehun just laughed as he sat back on the couch.
No one else shared with the two that love for Barbie movies. No one else understood them.
"Sorry, I just came to check on our hurt boy and to bring him food, as we all know that if we leave Hunnie by himself when his parents are away he will starve and die. Or worse, he will live only of ice cream."
"Fortunately I have amazing boyfriends who care about my health and nutrition.", the youngest said.
"Yeah, whatever.", Kyungsoo put the food on the center table. "Good to see you are already feeling better. It seems our school soccer team is weaker than we thought, they didn't beat you enough yesterday.", he joked.
"Don't say that! My whole body is still in pain!", Sehun complained.
"You were dancing and jumping like a ballerina just now. It seems we don't need to take care of you anymore.", Kyungsoo teased. Luhan joined him:
"Yeah, you're fine. You can take care of yourself now. I'm going home."
"Me too. Have a good lunch, Hunnie~"
The two boys walked to the door.
"Wait! Don't leave yet! You have to feed me!", Sehun said, reaching his hand to them in a dramatic move. "Luhan, you treator! I went through this for you! Don't leave me!"
The other two laughed and turned back.
"Of course we're not leaving you like this, silly!", Luhan said, sitting beside him on the couch. Kyungsoo went to the kitchen.
"I can't believe you will make me feed you. How old are you, four?"
"Three and a half, in my heart.", Sehun joked. When Kyungsoo returned with dishes and cutlery, he gave a big smile. "I love you~"
"You are really childish sometimes. I don't know why do we keep spoiling you.", the other said, serving some food to feed the younger boy.
"Because you love me, of course!", was the reply.
"Outsiders always think you are a quiet and behaved boy.", Luhan commented. "How lucky they are for not knowing this side of your personality."
"But you love it, don't you?"
"Don't talk with your mouth full.", Kyungsoo scolded him.
"Why aren't you at school?", Luhan asked.
"Oh, my class is free today, so I decided to come here. Tao would come too, but he had to take care of the little monster.", Kyungsoo explained. The "little monster" was Tao's younger brother. "He said he will come as soon as he is free."
"I see... Do you think Joongook told anyone about... what happened yesterday?", Luhan was very worried.
"Honestly, I don't think he would. He doesn't seem like the kind of person that would admit being defeated- what he was."
"This is what I fear the most. He might try something again. He knows I'm dating all of you, what if he tells this to everyone?"
"Calm down, Lu.", Sehun said, holding his hand. "We will protect you, no matter what."
"I'm not worried about myself. I'm worried about you!"
"It's no use panicking now.", Kyungsoo said. "Let's wait until the others are back from school."
 
 
Tao and Jongin showed up a little after Kyungsoo left to help his mother with some chores. 
"How are you, Sehun?", the older asked.
"Are you feeling better?"
The youngest had a sad face.
"Not really..."
Luhan wanted to punch him for that, but he kept calm. He already fell for that, it would be funny to see the others in the same situation.
"Is there anything we can do to help you?", Jongin asked, truly worried.
"Well...", the evil smile that appeared on Sehun's face showed them it was a trap. "I'm too hurt. I will need a lot of love to be healed."
Tao took a pillow that was on the floor (the same Luhan threw at Kyungsoo earlier) and threw at the youngest.
"You really don't change, right?"
"Why did you do this? I'm really hurt!"
"It's because you are acting like a baby!", Jongin replied.
"I just want some attention. Is it too much?"
The two boys sighed. Then, Jogin sat beside Sehun and Tao, beside Luhan (the two were sitting beside each other).
"You could just ask for it, you know?", Jongin said, hugging him. "By the way, a lot of people wanted to know why you didn't go to school. I told them I didn't know."
"Wow, what a great 'friend' you are", Sehun joked.
"You were the one who said you didn't want we to 'seem to be too close' at school!"
"I know, I know... I need to think of a good excuse for this.", he pointe at one of his bandages. The others made a really good job taking care of him last night. Everyone was relieved when they found out he didn't had any serious injury. He was very lucky.
"Lu, can we exchange places? I want to hug Sehun too...", Tao asked.
Luhan got up, but pretended to be annoyed.
"Of course. I was the one who was attacked in first place but all you can think about is Sehun."
"You get jeaulous too easy.", Tao said. Now between Sehun and Luhan, he held each of them with one arm.
"Just kidding, just kidding...", Luhan said, satisfied with the hug.
"And how are you, Lu?", Jongin asked. 
"I'm fine now... Just a little worried..."
"Don't take any of what that guy said seriously. He is lucky that we didn't denounce him!", Tao said.
"He won't have courage to try anything again.", Jongin added.
"I hope you are right."
They kept silence for a while, before Sehun said in his cutest voice:
"Jongin baby."
"Hm?", Jongin already knew it wouldn't be anything good for the youngest to be calling him like that.
"Could you get me some water?"
"Are you my baby or anything?"
"Yup. Pretty please, I'm hurt, Jonginnie!"
The older sighed in defeat.
"Only because you are hurt.", he said, getting up to get the water.
"I love you, Jonginnie!"
Luhan and Tao rolled their eyes.
 
When Chanyeol and Jongdae got there, they found the four boys plus Kyungsoo, that was back, cuddling on the couch.
"Tsk tsk... you throw a party and don't even think about inviting us?"
"That's really mean."
"Come here and join us already!", Sehun said. He got up. "Here, you two sit in the middle."
That was unexpected. Even suspecting there was something wrong, they sat where he pointed at. As soon as they did, the youngest jumped on them.
"Aaaah, human pillow.", he said, laying in the most comfortable position he could. 
"I feel so tempted to get up.", Jongdae said.
"Don't! I'm in great pain, don't you know?"
"He has been using this since he woke up.", Luhan told the two that were seeing him for the first time that day. "I'm starting to think he paid those guys to hit him so he could have we all in his hands."
"If you are already able to joke about it, is it right to assume that you are feeling better now?", Chanyeol asked.
"U-hum", Luhan nodded. "We're both feeling a lot better. Thank you."
"That's good!", Jongdae said, hugging him.
"Aren't you going to ask them?", Tao asked Luhan.
"Ask what?"
"Oh... Well, Joongook is from your class, right?", Chanyeol and Jongdae nodded. "Did he... do anything?"
"Did that bastard even go to school?", Jongin asked.
"Yup, he went. He can't afford to lose any class or he will fail. Again.", Chanyeol said.
"But don't worry, he didn't do anything.", Jongdae added. "He was actually quieter than usual."
"See, Luhan? You were worrying for nothing!", Kyungsoo said. He was also relieved with those news.
"Even so, we should be careful.", Chanyeol said. "That guy is dangerous. And he might want to get a revenge for what happened."
"This much we know, no need to remind us.", Sehun said. "You shouldn't walk alone at school, Luhan."
"It's not like you will give me a choice, right?"
"Nop.", all of them said at the same time.
"At least you have two bodyguards and a bacon on your class to protect you.", Jongdae said.
 
Later, Junmyeon and Yixing arrived at the apartment. The seven boys were still in the same position, with Sehun laying on the other six.
"Sehun!", Junmyeon said. "How many times do we have to tell you that boyfriends are not pillows?"
"Ah, 'Mom'! They're comfortable!"
"You're still hurt! If you are tired, you should go to your bed!"
Sehun got up, pouting, and then sat normally beside the others.
"How are you feeling, Hun?", Yixing asked.
"I need a hug.", he said, still pouting. Yixing leaned to hug him. He turned to Junmyeon. "I need a double hug."
He went to hug the youngest too.
"Feeling better?", Yixing asked.
"Yes. I feel a lot better now."
"And the wounds?", it was Junmyeon's turn to ask. "You must tell us if you feel any stronger pain, and we will have to take you to a doctor..."
"I know, 'Mom', I know...", the youngest rolled his eyes.
"And stop calling me 'Mom'. It feels weird."
"Stop acting like one.", Sehun replied.
"I'm only worried about you!", Junmyeon defended himself. He then went to the kitchen. "Did you eat well?"
"Yes, 'Mom'. And if you're worried, come hug me again!"
Junmyeon returned to the living room. Yixing sat on the couch and asked Chanyeol and Jongdae about Joongook.
"Hugs won't heal you."
"But they will make me happy and if I'm happy my wounds will heal faster!"
Junmyeon gave up and went to hug Sehun again.
"How many hugs have you received today, huh?"
"Many, but it's still not enough."
 
The oldest ones (and Baekhyun) were the last to arrive, as their class was the last to finish. They found Sehun laying by himself on the giant couch.
"Where are the others?", Yifan asked.
"Did they leave you alone?", Minseok asked, ready to scold all the others if they did.
The answer came in Kyungsoo's shouting voice, probably coming from the kitchen.
"For the nth, don't touch it! I give up, I can't work with you all here. Why don't you all go to the living room make our baby company?"
"Kitchen.", Sehun mumbled, again on his "I'm too hurt" act.
The others appeared from the kitchen and saw the scene, but no one said anything.
"Are you still in pain?", Minseok asked Sehun. The youngest just nodded.
Baekhyun started panicking.
"Oh my God, I knew we should have taken him to a hospital! Those guys probably broke one or two of his ribs! Can you breathe, Hunnie?", he turned to the others. "Don't just stand there, please someone help me carrying him!"
For a second, Sehun felt bad for his act. 
"N-no, Baek, it's not this serious!"
"How can you say this? What if your broken ribs pierce your lungs? Am I really the only one who is worried??"
"Don't worry, my ribs are intact. I'm just...", Sehun answered.
"Then, what is it? Your legs? Your arms? Tell me where it hurts."
The others had to hold their laughs.
"It will feel better... if you hug me."
Baekhyun froze. He would punch Sehun if he wasn't that hurt.
"I'm not talking to you anymore."
"Wh-what?! Will you leave me in pain?"
The other ignored him. 
"Hi, guys!", he greeted the ones that came from the kitchen. "I will go help Soo.", saying that, he went to the kitchen.
Sehun couldn't believe that.
"That cold-hearted bacon..."
Yifan and Minseok sat on each side of him. The others made a run to get some spot on the couch. It wasn't necessary, as they knew that with some effort all 12 fitted there.
"Well, you shouldn't have worried him.", Minseok said. "He spent the whole day worrying about you, imagining the worst things. We had to take his phone from him or else he would have called you all the time."
"He couldn't even pay attention to class. I don't remember seeing him acting like this before.", Yifan added. "You played with his feelings."
"Wow. It wasn't my intention. I was only..."
"Being you. We know. Don't worry, he will forgive you.", Minseok smiled. "Some day...", he added in a sinister tone. 
"I have to go apolo..."
"Not yet.", both Yifan and Minseok said, holding him.
"For now, you are staying here with us.", Yifan said. "Tell us, how was your day? Did you and Lu enjoy the Barbie movie?"
Sehun started narrating his day. He really enjoyed all the attention he was getting. Who said there wasn't a good side in being hurt/sick?
After a while, there was a really good smell coming from the kitchen. Their dinner was ready. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun came back and served it on the table. The rest of the boys ran there, hungry.
"Baek.", Sehun called him, after everyone was sitting and started eating. The two were beside each other. "Sorry for worrying you so much. That wasn't my intention"
The older reached out his arms to the youngest. Sehun gladly accept the hug.
"I know. Don't worry, I'm not mad. I'm already used to you acting this way."
Sehun smiled.
"Now, be serious.", Baekhyun said. "Are you feeling well?"
"Yes. And even better knowing that you're not mad at me."
After having dinner, the boys went to the kitchen to wash the dishes. They didn't let Sehun go, and he didn't want to anyway. They also didn't let Luhan help. The two waited at the living room.
"We're very lucky, right? For having them.", Luhan said.
"Yes, we are.", Sehun agreed.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hiiiiii!!!! This is part 2 of double update!
To compensate for the unoriginality of the previous chapter, and because I like to make Sehun act like a baby xD
I hope you like it! Please, let me know which part of these two chapters you liked the best!
Thank you for reading!^^