Missing

There's room for 11 in my heart

2008, December 17th

Minseok was lazily laying on the sofa. The TV was on, showing something he wasn't really interested in watching. Minsung tried to steal the control from him, but failed. She decide to change her strategy:
"Minnie, please! Change to SBS, pretty please!", she tried making the cutest voice she could. "EXO will perform at Inkigayo at any moment!"
"Your obsession with those guys is unhealthy. I'm doing you a favor.", he replied.
The front door was opened. Mrs. Kim, Minseok's mother, arrived at home, together with her husband, Steve Park, Minsung's father.
"Dad! Mom! Minseok doesn't let me see my boyfriends!", Minsung complained.
"Give the control to your sister, son.", Mrs. Kim said.
Sighing, Minseok did what she said. Minsung smiled and changed the channel to SBS, glad for being able to see her idols.
"Well, kids. We have news for you.", Mr. Park said. "We are going to travel this Christmas."
"We four or you two?", Minsung asked, her eyes not leaving the screen. The boys would appear at any moment.
"We two. And you two too.", Mrs. Kim answered. "Well, we can't leave you two alone so we were thinking... it would be a good idea if you spent Christmas with your mother, and Minseok, with his father."
The two looked at their parents unbelieving.
"Do we really have to go?", Minseok asked. "I am already 19. We will be alright by ourselves here.". It wasn't that he didn't want to spend Christmas with his father, but he already had other plans with his boyfriends.
"Yes, and I promise I will behave and obey him.", Minsung said. She didn't have a good memory of last time she spent a whole day with her mother.  
"We already bought the tickets. We will all leave tomorrow."

December 18th

Minseok tried to hide his annoyed face as he put his clothes on his bag. Luhan and Jongdae were also there, processing the news.
"So, you are going to travel and won't be here for Christmas and you only tell us now?", Luhan said, feeling a little hurt.
"I only got to know now. You know how my mother is."
"It won't be the same without you here.", Jongdae said. "Do you really need to go?"
Luhan elbowed him.
"Don't say this! Min probably miss his father too, right?"
"I do, but... I also wished I could spend Christmas here with you.", Minseok sadly said.
"Hey, what are cell phones for?", Luhan tried to cheer him up. "We can- no, we will surely text you the whole week.You won't even have time to miss us!"
Minseok smiled.
"Thank you.", he put the last piece of clothing he planned to take to the trip inside the bag and closed it. "Well, now I have to tell the others and say goodbye to them."
He hugged the two boys and wished them Merry Christmas. 
Minseok first went to Junmyeon's apartment, where he knew he had a high chance of meeting some of the others too. He was right: Baekhyun, Sehun and Jongin were also there. He told them he would be travelling.
"Why didn't you tell us before?", Junmyeon asked.
"I didn't know. Mother only told me yesterday."
"So, we won't be able to spend Christmas together?", Sehun asked.
"... Sorry...", Minseok lowered his head. The four boys decided to hug him at the same time.
"We will miss you.", Jongin said.
"Take care.", Baekhyun said.
They broke the hug.
"Tell your father we wish him a Merry Christmas.", Junmyeon said. "To you also... And don't forget to call."
"I will. Thank you. And Merry Christmas, guys."
Minseok found the other boys near the playground. Yixing wanted to take some pictures, and for some reason Chanyeol was forcing everyone to make weird poses and faces (the reason probably is because he is Chanyeol, you know). Minseok was also forced to participate in that before he could tell what he needed to.
"What?? You will leave us?", Tao said.
"It's only for one week... When you say it like this, it sounds like I will leave forever."
"It has been some time since you last spent so long away from here...", Yifan commented.
"Yes... and it's the first time since we started dating... I will really miss you all."
"Hey, one week passes fast, right?", Kyungsoo said. "It will be over before we know it."
"Yes. Enjoy your time with your father. We will be right here waiting for you.", Yixing added.
"Aaand... just in case you feel lonely, if you have some space in your bag you can take Kyungie with you!", Chanyeol concluded. Of course, he received a not-so-friendly punch from Kyungsoo.
Minseok laughed a little.
"Thank you."
"Let's take another picture before you go!"

The train trip to the town his father currently lived in wasn't that long, but it would have been a lot more boring for Minseok if he didn't have his cellphone.

Group: Those 12 dorks xD
Dae❤ says: where are you now minnie?
me says: the same place I was 30 s ago... the train -.-"
Dae❤ says: And now?
Myeon❤ says: Stop bothering him.
Channie❤ says: yeah, he probably want to listen to some music without having these annoying notifications all the time
me says: actually, it's fine.. it's boring here...
Dae❤ says: ha! see? someone loves me! 
Dae❤ says: ♪★☎☃☕⏳
Myeon❤ says: There he goes again...
Dae❤ says:✐✥⚘✆☯☊
Fan❤ says: Can someone take this emoticon keyboard from this kid?
Dae❤ says:♛♣✂☭☢
Lulu❤ says: Have a good trip, Minnie!❤
Dae❤ says: where are you now?
me says: train...
me says: I miss you already....

Fan❤ says: You left 30 minutes ago... o.O
me says: can't I miss you?
Baek❤ says: Just imagine we are all there hugging you~
Channie❤ says: and kissing
Channie❤ says: and touching
me says: Park Chanyeol, shut up! (///∇///)
Channie❤ says: ...what? wouldn't it be good?
Hunnie❤ says: PLEASE STOP THERE ARE KIDS HERE
Channie❤ says: who is the kid
Hunnie❤ says: Jongdae
Hunnie❤ says: lol
Channie❤ says: lol
Dae❤ says: ♪★☎✐✥⚘✆☯☊☃♛♣✂☭☢
Xing❤ says: why don't you send us a picture, Min?
Channie❤ says: yes
Channie❤ says: YES
Channie❤ says: picture time
me says: .........................
me says: I will block you, Park Chanyeol

Channie❤ says: nooooooo

The travel passed quickly as Minseok kept texting his boyfriends (and questioning sometimes why he was still dating them). Then, the train finally arrived. 
It wasn't hard for him to find his father's apartment, even if had been a while since he last was there. Usually, they only met when Mr. Kim went to Seoul.
"Hi, Dad.", he said, when the older man opened the door.
"Minseok! How is my big boy going?"
"I'm fine. And you?"
"Me too. Come in, come in.", he opened the door more so his son could enter his messy apartment. "Your mother really surprised me when she told me at your graduation that you would spend Christmas here."
"Well, she only told me yesterday...", Minseok sighed, and sat on the only empty spot at the couch, his bag on his lap.
"This is so like her... How is she doing?"
"Very well."
"And Steve? And little Minsung?"
"All fine. And you? Have you got a girlfriend?", Minseok asked. He knew how lonely his father felt sometimes living on his own, so he would always ask this, like one of those annoying aunties everyone has. Mr. Kim sighed.
"Not yet..."
"How come? There must be someone you are liking!"
"W-well, actually there is one that... I kind of..."
Mr. Kim told his son about his new co-worker who was everything he could ask for in a woman. However, he didn't have the confidence to ask her out.
"Why not, Dad? You are cool, have a good job, look good... I doubt she will be able to resist you."
"I wish I had this confidence...", his father said. "What about you? Breaking many hearts?"
"N-no! I'm just... the same as always.", Minseok replied.
"I see... And that 'friend' of yours, the one that didn't know how to come out to his family... Did he got the courage to do it?"
"Not yet...", Minseok was surprised his father still remembered this story. Yes, he had many "friends" in that situation, but when he first told his father about this he was actually wanting advice for himself. 
They kept chatting like this. Mr. Kim asked his son about everything. Considering how far they lived from each other, the two were surprisingly close.

Minsung, on the other hand, wasn't the smallest bit close to her mother. Well, it was her the one who cheated on her husband and left home. The girl never forgave her, and she didn't really make any effort for it. If it wasn't for Minsung's father, that always insisted they should spend some time together, they would probably never see each other again.
Minsung entered the guest room at her mother's apartment and started unpacking her things, getting ready for a really boring week...

Unfortunately, Minseok had to spend most of the day by himself, as his father still had some work to do before getting some days off near Christmas. Mr. Kim suggested him to go walk around the town, and maybe do shopping or something, but the boy didn't feel like it. He decided to stay at the apartment. He used the chance to put some order in the place. His father, a single man that lived by himself and worked all the time, always left it a mess.
The boy was so distracted doing his task that he almost didn't notice when his cellphone fell from his pocket. He sighed in relief when he made sure it wasn't broken. Minseok smiled seeing his wallpaper, one of the many (failed) attempts he and his boyfriends made of taking a selca where everyone could appear. They still had to try a little more to find a way to do it. He opened the chat, that was a lot quieter after he told them he arrived.

Group: Those 12 dorks xD
me says: I'm feeling lonely now...
Jonginnie❤ says: where's your father?
me says: working
Kyunggie❤ says: wait, you're alone? like, all by yourself?
me says: yup... (_ _")
Channie❤ says: can we call you?
Dae❤ says: can we call you?
me says: yes o.o
Dae❤ says: back off, peasants! i will call first!
Dae❤ says:❤♛♣✂☭☢★☎
Kyunggie❤ says: no way, I will call first!
Lulu❤ says: I'm the second oldest, I have natural right to call first!
Tao❤ says: While you fight, I'm calling~
Channie❤ says: don't you dare
Jonginnie❤ says: hey, peoples! i have a better idea...

Then, the chat went silent. Minseok tried asking which was the idea, but no one replied. Some minutes after, his phone rang. The caller's id was "Myeon❤". 
"Hel-", he was interrupted by many voices calling his name at the same time. "J-Junmyeon? What is happening? Is there a party?"
Junmyeon somehow managed to make the other voices shut up so he could explain.
"Kind of. Everyone decided to come here so we could call you at the same time. We are using the speakerphone right now. Ouch. Say hello to them or someone will punch me..."
"Minnie!", he heard Baekhyun's voice.
"Hi, everyone!", he greeted them. "I really can't believe you..."
"Why?", he recognized Jongin's and Chanyeol's voices.
"You really decided to gather at one place just to call me?"
"Of course!", Jongdae replied. "Did you forget who you are talking with? We enjoy sharing things..."
Minseok blushed a little not knowing why.
The boys asked him many questions about his father, the town, and himself, of course. Sometimes they got carried away and started talking all at the same time, making it almost impossible for him to understand what was being said. But the simple fact he was hearing those voices made him smile already. He never thought he would miss those dorks so much after only some hours. It was because he was so used to having at least one of them by his side almost literally all the time.
Minseok lost track of time talking with them. When he noticed, it was almost time his father got home.
"My father is probably coming now. I should go...", many complaints could be heard from the other side, mixed one with other. "Sorry, sorry...", someone started singing a Super Junior song, making the older boy want to facepalm. "I'm going. It was very good talking to you. I miss you and I love you. Bye."
Right when he hung up, his father entered the apartment. Little did the boy knew that he heard the last part of the conversation. During the whole dinner, Mr. Kim would give his son a weird glance, but it took some time for the boy to notice it.
"Is there anything wrong, Dad?", Minseok asked.
"No, not wrong. Just..."
"Just...?"
"No, it's nothing. You know you can trust me, right?"
"Of course!"
They talked about some random topics, Mr. Kim told Minseok some more about that co-worker of him, Kwon Boa. The boy could see in his father's eyes that he really was in love. He wondered if the man ever looked like that while talking about his mother. He was too young when they divorced, so he didn't remember it.
"You really should ask her out, Dad."
"I... I don't have the courage to do so. What if she rejects me?"
"What if she accepts you? If you ask her out you will have more chances than if you don't."
Mr. Kim was surprised by his son's logic, he never thought like that.
"The same goes for you...", the man mumbled.
"What?"
"Nothing. I will think about it, okay?"
The two finished eating and then went to sleep.

December 19th

Mr. Kim's days off finaly began. That was a day he could enjoy with his son. The man took Minseok to many places he liked in that town. Minseok helped his father to choose Christmas gifts for his grandparents and for his aunt, and Mr. Kim helped his son to choose souvenirs for his mother, Minsung and Steve. 
"Is there anyone else you would like to buy souvenirs for?", Mr. Kim asked.
Minseok couldn't not think about his boyfriends.
"Yes..."
Before his father could ask for who, a female voice called him:
"Kim Hwanmin?"
"B-boa.", he turned and saw the woman he fell for right in front of here. 
"Wow, what a coincidence to meet you here. And, who is this lad with you?"
"Ah, this is my son, Minseok. Son, this is Kwon Boa, my co-worker and friend.", Mr. Kim introduced them.
"Nice to meet you, Ms. Kwon.", the boy bowed politely.
"I say the same. I didn't know you had a son, Hwanmin."
"Ah, w-well...", Mr. Kim stuttered.
"It's because I live in Seoul, with my mother.", Minseok explained. "They divorced a long time ago.", he added, to highlight the fact his father was free and single at the moment.
"I see...", Boa said.
"Dad, I will go to that shop over there to look for something to my friends.", the boy told his father.
"I'm going with y-"
"No, no, no. I can go by myself. You can keep talking with Ms. Kwon.", he quickly walked to the shop, leaving the two alone. 
Minseok didn't think much when he choose that shop. Now that he was there, he kind of regreted his decision. It was a mystical and esoteric products shop. It was a little dark inside and some aromatic candles were not only giving the place a exotic perfum, but also making it even harder to see in there because of the smoke. Weird amulets, crystals and books were everywhere. 
"Can I help you, young lost soul?", a woman dressed like a movie's witch came to him and asked.
"I-I'm just taking a look...", he answered nervously. Something there made him shiver.
"I know what brings you here, young one. It's love, isn't it?"
"Uh, w-well..."
"You came here so that you could help the heart of someone important to you, didn't you?"
"Yes, kind of.", Minseok was surprised. Maybe it was something common there. He heard that many people believe things like love potions and spells. "But I wasn't really planning on buying anything..."
"Why don't you take a look, huh? Maybe you will find something for your own heart.", the woman offered.
"Thank you. But I don't really need-"
"Why not?"
"I'm already dating someone.", Minseok replied.
"Can you be sure it's the right person? I could check this out for you.", the woman said.
"There's no need-", once again, he was interrupted.
"Don't worry, it's free.", the woman took his hand and started looking at it. 
Minseok didn't protest: it was free, after all. And he never believed those things that much, he was expecting her to just say some random nonsense. It wouldn't matter what she would say, he would be sure it was a lie in the moment she started mentioning the "person" he was dating.
However, it wasn't what happened.
"Interesting... very interesting. I can see a very agitated love life in your past.", she said.
"Yeah...", which teenager didn't have an agitated love life these days?
"And also... a very fragmented soul."
"What?"
"Do you know the legend about soulmates? It's said that each soul is divided in half before coming to earth. Each of us is always searching for our soulmate, our other half. In your case, however, it seems the term 'half' would be incorrect."
Minseok was speechless, only able to give her a confused look.
"Ooh, but you found them. How nice, you found all the parts of your soul. I don't see fragmented souls that often, and they generally are frustrated, trying to find their other half but never feeling complete. Of course, because people like you would never be complete with only one person. Wow, I never saw a soul divided in so many pieces... 9, 10, 11... 12! How lucky you are for finding your other 11 parts."
Minseok couldn't believe what he was hearing.
"And even more, you accepted them, and they accepted you and each other. This is an one of a kind case, really. You were right, you don't need anything else for your heart.", she released his hand.
"H-how do you...?"
"I'm an expert when it comes to love and soulmates. I can clearly see it: your finger is almost too small for these many red strings. But they fit it just right, and the most impressive, they aren't tangled. You and your lovers must be be really open-minded and open-hearted to accept this. In the cases like this I saw, the strings were all messed, like those people's hearts. Yours are all clear."
"Y-yes...", Minseok looked at his finger, but could see nothing special there. But he could feel the true in those words.
"Not everything will be easy, I can see some dark clouds in your future. But I believe you - the twelve of you- have the strenght to go through them. Never forget, you are meant to be together, that's the only way you all will be complete.", saying that, the woman walked to a door that was in the back of the shop and went through it. 
Minseok decided to take a better look at the things in that shop. After hearing that, he surely would change his mind about the mystical. For the first time ever he meet someone, besides him and his lovers, of course, that believed it's possible to love more than one person. More than that, all that soulmate thing... it really touched him.
He looked at one shelf with many "love amulets", with heart-shaped pendants that could be divided in half, so that each member of the couple could wear one.
"These aren't really magical, they only look cute and people like them.", the woman suddenly appeared behind him and explained. "Specially girls."
"Too bad I can't use one of these...", Minseok said. He really liked this kind of couple stuff, and since he was younger he dreamed of having them along with his boyfriend. Too bad they are usually sold only in pairs.
"Actually...", the woman handed him a box. "I make these on my own, you know. Sometimes I like to make hearts that can be divided in three parts, it's more common than you imagine. Usually only groups of friends buy those, though. But yesterday, I had a sudden wish of making a bigger one. It's fate that brought you here."
Minseok opened the box. Inside of it, there was a big metalic heart formed by smaller parts. Each part was linked to a delicate chain. There were exactly 12.
"How much is this?", he immediately asked, not even thinking.

When Minseok meet with his father later, both were very happy. The boy because of everything that happened at the shop, and Mr. Kim because...
"She asked me out! Kwon Boa asked me out!"
"Wow! See? I knew she was into you! When is your date?"
"Well, actually... I told her I had to think, because... I can't leave you alone."
"You what?!?! No way, Dad! No, no! You are calling her right now, and you will say you want your date to be tomorrow!", Minseok said, taking his father's phone from the man's pocket.
"But you-"
"Don't worry, I will be fine by myself. This is much more important.", he found Boa's number on the cellphone and called her, giving the device to his father.
The boy smiled seeing his father's happiness talking to his loved one.

December 20th

"Are you really okay with this? I mean, you came all the way from Seoul to here to stay with me and I'm leaving you for a woman."
"Don't worry, Dad! I know this is important to you, and it's important to me too. I can come here other times, but this is an only chance!", Minseok said. He felt truly happy for his father, and he would do what he could to make it work.
"I love you, son", Mr. Kim said, hugging his son.
"I love you too. Have fun with Ms. Kwon.~"
Once again, Minseok would be by himself. He finished the cleaning up he started the other day (and never finished because of that call) and soon was bored again. He took his cellphone.

Group: Those 12 dorks xD
me says: anyone here?
Dae❤ says: kim minseok! you traitor!
me says: what?
Channie❤ says: how could you
Baek❤ says: we hate you (not really)
me says: ?
Lulu❤ says: You didn't text us even once yesterday T.T
Myeon❤ says: Don't do this again. The kids didn't stop complaining....
me says: Sorry >.<
Lulu❤ says: How could you forget us??
me says: I didn't, I swear... it's just... a lot happened yesterday... 
Hunnie❤ says: What could be more interesting than us?
me says: my father may get a girlfriend
Channie❤ says: ......................... hang on a minute
me says: ??

Five minutes later, his cellphone rang.
"Hell-"
"Tell us everything now!", Chanyeol's voice demanded.
"You will get a new mother?", Jongin asked.
"Who's she? Is she cool?", Luhan asked. And these were the only questions he could understand, many other voices were mixed in the background.
Minseok told them everything about his father and Boa. 
"Finally, finally!", many of them said.
"I know, right? I'm so happy for him! I really hope everything works this time. He is really in love."
They changed the topic sometimes and then Minseok told them about the woman in the esoteric shop. He just didn't tell them about the necklaces, he wanted to make a surprise.
"No way! Did she really say it?", Baekhyun asked.
"Yes! She didn't say 13, she didn't say 11. She said 12. You know I don't believe these things, but this time I really..."
"Ha, we knew it! And now, even the witch lady knows it! We are soulmates!", Kyungsoo said.
"Of course we are!", Sehun said.
"Yes... I miss you so much. Why don't you come here?", Minseok said.
"We wish we could... We also miss you so much...", Junmyeon said.
"It's horrible not having you around... Believe, when you come back, we won't leave you alone.", Jongdae said.
"I don't want you to...", Minseok answered, laughing.
Once again, he lost track of time. They spent hours talking and laughing on the phone. 

Mr. Kim was really happy when he got home, the biggest smile on his face. Minseok couldn't remember when was the last time he saw him like this. He told his son all the details of his date, his smile getting even bigger if it was possible at each sentence.
"And she... she wants to spend Christmas with m-with us."
"That's awesome, Dad! I'm really happy for you!", Minseok hugged his father. 
"It's thanks to you, son. If you didn't believe in me, I wouldn't believe myself. Thank you."
"I'm glad I helped.", they broke the hug. "Now, for Christmas... I think it would be better if it were only the two of you."
"No! I can't leave my own son alone in Christmas."
"I will only be a third wheel...."
"No, no, you won't."
"Well, you decide...", Minseok said. "But know that I'm alright with it."
Mr. Kim decided to order pizza for them that night. While they were eating, Minseok kept asking his father more and more about Boa. He felt happy just by seeing that glow in his father's eyes. 
Then, Mr. Kim asked:
"And you, son? Have you ever been in love?"
Minseok blushed.
"W-well, I-I... yes..."
"Really? How was it? You never tell me anything about this stuff..."
"W-well, it was just... normal...", Minseok said, blushing even more. He wasn't prepared to talk about that yet.
"What kind of boy was him?", Mr. Kim asked.
"He was... w-wa-wait, boy? W-why...?"
"Minseok, calm down. It's okay. I already know you don't like girls.", he said, with an assuring smile.
"You know it?"
"Yes. It's actually very easy to notice it. Don't forget I am your father."
"A-and, are you okay with this?"
"Of course I am!"
Minseok felt so relieved. 
"So, are you going to tell me about this special boy or not?", Mr. Kim asked.
"Well, it's... it's complicated.", Minseok decided to just tell everything at once, instead of hiding it. "It's not only one boy."
"Oh, that's indeed complicated... Do they like boys too? Do they know you like them?"
"Yes... and yes.", Minseok said slowly, feeling nervous. "And... they like me back."
"That's great! And... do you think you are ready to choose?"
"No. I would never be able to choose between them...", Mr. Kim's face got a little sad. "But it's okay, I don't need to. They... also like each other. And..."
"And...?", Mr. Kim felt almost as if he was watching a drama (one of his secret obsessions). 
"And... well, that's it. We decided to be all together.", Minseok said. He looked at his father, expecting all the negative reactions. All he could see was surprise.
"Like this? All of you agreed?"
"Yes."
"Wow. For how long...?"
"Two years and almost two months.", Minseok proudly replied.
"All this time and you never considered telling me?? I feel left out now...", Minseok's father made a fake hurt expression. 
"Sorry, Dad..."
"Does your mother know? Does Steve know? Has he known of this before me, your own father?"
"No, no, they don't know.", Minseok assured. "You are the first person in the family I tell this."
"That's good!", Mr. Kim hugged his son. "I knew I was your favorite father."
"You're my only father. Steve is just... Steve. I like him, but not as father. As Steve."
"I know, I know... So, back to your love life. Do I know my son- sons in law? Probably not."
"Actually, you do. They're my... childhood friends.", Minseok told him.
"Like, from when I lived with your mother?"
"Yup. Do you remember them?"
"Some of them, I think... Which ones of them are with you?"
"Can I guess?", Minseok laughed a little.
"Huh, there was that boy that liked Barbie movies, that Chinese lady's grandson. It could be him... Or the one that always asked for ice cream when he went to our house, I saw the way he looked at you..."
"Last time you saw Sehun, he was... 3? But you guessed right, he and Luhan are my boyfriends... Now you only have to guess the other 9."
"Nine??? My son is dating 11 boys?!?!"
"Yup. You... you're not thinking I am weird, are you, Dad?"
"No, I'm just... surprised. B-but how do you...? Oh, forget it. Do you have a picture to show me?"
"I do, but...", the boy took his phone. "It's a little hard to take a picture with everyone...", he showed his wallpaper picture.
"Wow... all of them?"
"Yes."
"This arm too...?"
"Yeah, it's because Chanyeol is so big... we couldn't find a way for more of him to appear on this picture..."
"..."
"Dad?", Oh, great, now he really thinks I'm weird...
"I don't know how to say this, son... I don't know the reason either, but... I'm proud of you. It takes a lot of courage to... do this."
"... Thank you, Dad."

December 21st
Minseok was waken up earlier by a phone call from his step sister.
"Minsung? What's up?"
"I can't take this anymore, Min. I can't spend any minute in this house anymore. I'm taking the next train to home. Are you with me?"
"W-what? Why?"
"That woman is dating a fifteen years old baby. Fifteen! He's even younger than you! They make out all the time in front of me, it's disgusting! And yesterday...", Minseok noticed her voice cracking. "Yesterday she told me she would be better if I never was born."
"Minsung..."
"This is not my home. And that woman is not my mother. Your mother is my mother. I want to go home..."
"Minmin, they aren't home now... Are you crying?", Minseok was getting really worried.
"I know, I know... You don't need to come with me if you don't want to. Stay with your father. I can talk with Junmyeon or with Namjoon's fathers, to see if I can stay with them... Dad and Mom will be back in 5 days, right? I hope I won't bother them too much..."
"Right, talk with Junmyeon. I'm sure he will let you stay with him."
"Thanks, Min. I'm going now, before that woman wakes up."
"Take care. See ya."
"Bye."
Minseol finished the call and saw his father was near the door.
"What happened, son?"
"Minsung is going home..."
"What? By herself?", Mr. Kim asked, worried. He only meet the girl two or three times, but he cared a lot for her too.
"Yes. She also asked me to go with her, but..."
"You should go with her."
"What?", Minseok didn't expect for that.
"You can't leave your sister alone. Besides, if you go back to Seoul, you will be able to spend Christmas with your special per- people."
"But you..."
"I will, for the first time in who knows how many years, spend Christmas with a woman I love. Thanks to you. I would love to have you here too, but... I think you should be with them."
"... Thank you, Dad."
Father and son hugged.
"I really enjoyed spending this time with you. I will try to come more often. You also, should go to Seoul more often."
"I know, I know..."
"Take Boa with you next time. I will show her a lot of places."
"I will. And you will properly introduce me your boyfriends, right? I bet they don't even remember me..."
"I will."

Minseok took a train back to Seoul that same day. He told Minsung, but not his boyfriends. He planned to make a surprise. He just didn't expect Minsung to let it slip.

Group: Those 12 dorks xD
me says: guess what, loves of my life? i'm alone again... >.<
Jonginnie❤ says: Junmyeon's house, here we go~
Lulu❤ says: We will call in five minutes!
me says: I think this time I should call you... Myeon's phone bill will probably be absurd... >.<
Channie❤ says: don't worry he is rich
Myeon❤ says: Shut up, Chanyeol!
Myeon❤ says: And don't worry, Min, I really don't mind.
me says: let me do this at least once
me says: tell me when everyone is there

Minseok waited outside the building to not risk bumping into any of them. 

Group: Those 12 dorks xD
Myeon❤ says: Everyone is here.
me says: okay, just wait a minute

He entered the building as fast as he could, went up stairs and soon got to Junmyeon's door. He called his number. But, instead of picking it up, the younger boy opened his door.
Before Minseok could even ask "how" or "why", he was pulled inside by at least five pair of arms and pushed to the big couch. All of them were there, as he expected, but he was the one who was surprised. A big hand-made banner with the words "Welcome back" was hang in the room. The time he took to read it was the time it took for him to be attacked by lips and hands in almost all the places he could feel, by all the sides.
"Wow, w-what is air..."
Baekhyun sat on his lap and was the first to kiss his lips.
"We really really really missed you!"
Luhan was behind the couch and back hugged him.
"You have no idea how much."
"Of course I do.", Minseok said. "Because I missed you as much.", he turned his head so he could kiss Luhan, but was only able to reach his cheek.
Tao pushed Baekhyun and took his place on the older boy's lap, to give him a tight hug. Minseok hugged him back and kissed his forehead.
"And I was in an even worst situation. You at least had each other."
The spots on the couch at Minseok's left and right were taken by Jongin and Yixing, that didn't lose time to hug him too. Luhan was also pushed from where he was and now it was Jongdae's turn to back hug the oldest.
"It's not the same thing.", Yifan said, leaning and taking one of Minseok's hands, and placing a kiss on it. "There's an empty spot that can't be filled by anyone but you."
Sehun pushed Tao so he could sit on Minseok's lap too, but Jongin was faster. The youngest so decided to sit beside Minseok, but Kyungsoo got there first. Pouting, he just sat on Yixing's lap, so he could be beside the oldest too. Minseok laughed a little just thinking about how the scene looked from outside. His laugh was interrupted by Jongin's lips on his. Their kiss lasted long, and would have been longer if it wasn't for Sehun's protests.
"I want a kiss too!"
"Okay, I will give you.", Minseok said, and did it. While he was kissing the youngest, he also got a kiss on each of his cheeks, from Yixing and Kyungsoo. Also, another pair of arms joined Jongdae's back hugging him.
"Don't forget to thank the house's owner.", they were Junmyeon's. 
Minseok tilted his head back so he could give him a thank you kiss. 
Then, Chanyeol carried Kyungsoo to the other couch and pushed Jongin, so he could lay on the oldest's lap. The giant pulled him by his shirt to kiss him too.
"I like being the last, I can taste almost everyone here.", he said, grinning. 
Minseok gave him a light slap, blushing.
"You're not the last, I still didn't give him a proper kiss.", Luhan said.
"I didn't even kiss him yet.", Jongdae said.
"Do it fast then, so I can kiss him again!"
"I want to kiss him again too!", Sehun said, hugging him tighter.
"For it to be fair.", Yifan said, sitting on Chanyeol's chest so he could hug Minseok too. "If one is going to kiss him twice, then all can kiss him twice. And I still didn't kiss him, so...", he captured the older's lips not giving him time to complain. Not that he was going to.
"Okay, okay...", Minseok said, after they broke the kiss. "For it to be fair, and only because of it, I will make the sacrifice of letting each and every one of you kiss me twice. Only for it, it has nothing to do with the fact that I really missed all these lips when I wasn't here. Not at all.", he laughed.
He knew that that would be a long and fun night.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hellooo! First chapter of 2014~

Time really flies, right? I remember 2013 as if it was yesterday... *gets hit by rocks* (it's already January 2nd here, actually)

I believe this chapter is one of the longest until now... I also included more on Minseok's family background, and the first of a serie of events that are very important~

And yes, in this crazy universe Exo debuted in 2007 and people in 2008 use smart phones..... Also, both Minseok and Minsung use the nickname "Min", and call each other for that too xD

I hope you liked this chapter~ Thank you for reading, please comment^^