Studying

There's room for 11 in my heart
2008, November
 
Sehun, Luhan, Chanyeol and Junmyeon were, in this order, sitting on a bench in front of the building they lived in. Luhan decided some moments ago to hug Sehun and wouldn't stop it.
-- My parents will be travelling... again. -- the youngest said, when he gave up on separating himself from the surprisingly strong older boy. -- Which means I will have the house all for myself tonight. Why don't you all come over for a movie night?
-- I'm in! -- Chanyeol said, raising his hand. -- Shall I message the others?
-- Of course! It's not fun without everyone! -- Sehun said.
Luhan looked a little sad. Chanyeol was busy texting the others and Sehun, trying to breath. Junmyeon was the first one to notice.
-- Is everything okay, Lu? -- he asked.
-- Well, it's just... we have a very important exam on Monday. I-I have to study...
-- You can study there! -- Sehun said. -- Minseok, Yifan and Baekhyun will be doing it as well, right? The 4 of you can study together there.
-- We promise we won't make much noise! -- Chanyeol said, coming back from his phone.
Luhan smiled.
-- Thank you, guys!
 
Eight boys were on the big couch, cuddling in a warm human píle, while the three oldest plus Baekhyun were at the table, studying.
The boys on the couch were watching some comedy movie, but most of them already stopped paying attention to it, more concentrated in cuddling, eating popcorn, or trying not to fall. The days when all of them fitted perfectly on the couch were gone.
From time to time Baekhyun turned to look at them.
-- And so the volume is... Baekhyun? -- Minseok called him.
-- W-what?
-- You wish you could be with them, don't you? -- Luhan asked.
-- Yeah... Sorry. Sometimes, I just miss being in class 2...
The three older boys looked at each other and knew they were thinking the same thing. They got up and, before Baekhyun could notice what was going on, the three hugged him at the same time.
The younger boy really enjoyed that, but after some minutes.
-- Guys... breath...
They let him go.
-- Let's finish this fast so we can join them soon! -- Yifan said.
45 minutes later, the four jumped on the couch, not caring if they would smash one or two in the process.