Anniversary

There's room for 11 in my heart
2008, October 31st
 
Class 4 - 13:55
 
The teacher ended his class 5 minutes earlier and left. Most of the students packed fast, wanting to go home. Jongin was still finishing his notes. Another boy approached when he was almost done.
-- You remember about today, right? -- it was Sehun, his neighboor he knew his whole life.
-- Of course, how could I forget? -- Jongin replied.
-- I just... wanted to be sure.
Jongin smiled and started packing his stuff. 
-- The other's classes end later today. We have some free time.
-- Yeah... -- Sehun then looked around and, seeing they were the only ones in the classroom, he got some courage and kissed Jongin in the cheek.
He never did these kind of things. Jongin found it really cute. He put his arm in the other's shoulder and like this they left the classroom.
Some girls saw the scene.
-- What was that?
-- Don't you know? Rumour has it the two of them are dating!
-- No way!! I thouht Sehun had an older lover...
-- They never talk about this stuff, actually...
-- Such a shame... I was planning on confessing to Jongin tomorrow...
 
 
Class 3 -- 15:15
 
Their teacher was one of those who could keep speaking for hours after the class was over. And no one dared to interrupt him or leave before he finished.
"Please, finish this fast... Please, I have something really important today!", Tao thought. It was only at night, but he was afraid he wouldn't have enough time to get ready to it.
-- You know, ancient people said... -- the teacher kept talking, but stopped when he saw a student getting up and going to the door.
-- Hey! Mr. Do! The class isn't over...
-- I have to go now. -- Do Kyungsoo said, and left.
"No way he's going to leave me here!", Tao thought, as he took his bag and followed Kyungsoo.
-- Wait, Mr. Kim! -- the teacher was ignored. -- What are those two up to?
-- Maybe they will do "couple stuff"... -- the class joker said, and everyone laughed.
-- Silence! -- the teacher said. -- Now, as I was saying, the ancient people...
 
 
Class 2 15:59
 
The boys covered in sweat entered the changing room after PE class.
-- My whole body is burning... -- Chanyeol complained.
-- I'm dying! Please, tell my family I love them! -- Jongdae said, acting dramatically.
-- Shut up! It would take more than one class like this to kill you... -- Chanyeol said. He opened his locker and saw a picture of the two of them with another boy.
-- I miss you so much, Baekhyun!
-- Now, you shut up! We see him everyday!
Chanyeol ignored him and kept talking to the picture.
-- Why did you leave me alone with that? -- he pointed to Jongdae.
-- Baekhyun, Baekhyun... Is he the only one you love? -- Jongdae complained.
Chanyeol, already shirtless, hugged the shorter boy. 
-- Are you jeaulous? You know how much I love you, don't you?
-- Pay some attention to me or else I will cheat on you with Baekhyun too! -- Jongdae said in a low voice.
-- Don't you already do it? -- Chanyeol whispered to him with a suggestive glare. Then, both started laughing.
The other boys in the changing room just ignored them.
 
 
Class 1 17:00
-- Time is up, kids. Give me your drawings. -- the teacher asked.
Yixing took a look at the horrible mess he called his drawing. "Only Yifan could do worse...". He sighed. He then decided to spy on the desk near his.
Junmyeon's drawing was perfect, flawless. You could see the love in the couple's expressions. The passion in their kiss. The student noticed the other was looking.
-- What?
-- Aaah, sorry! I was just wondering... could we go home together today?
-- Of course! -- Junmyeon smiled, not mentioning they already did it everyday.
The teacher went to take their drawings. She was admired with Junmyeon's.
-- I'm impressed! What was inspiration today, Mr. Kim?
-- This day. -- he answered, smiling.
-- Really? Is someone in love?
-- Yes. Today is our anniversary, actually.
-- Congratulations to you and your lucky girlfriend! -- she went to the next students.
Junmyeon noticed Yixing's expression got a little sad.
-- Let's go?
-- Alright.
The two packed and left the classroom holding hands.
 
 
Class 0 17:50
 
-- Baekhyun. -- Minseok called the student sitting in front of him. -- Are they still bullying you?
-- Don't worry! They stopped it since Yifan "talked" with them. -- Baekhyun replied.
Yifan, that was sitting beside Baekhyun, said:
-- I know I am the best!
-- Shh, pay attention to class! -- Luhan, the one behind him, scolded. -- And you, Baekhyun, don't hesitate to tell us if anything happens.
-- Thank you! Really, I love you, guys! -- Baekhyun said.
-- Can we go now? -- Yifan asked. -- This class is boriiing... And the others are probably waiting.
-- It's almost over, Yifan. -- Minseok said.
-- And our meeting is only at 19:00. -- Baekhyun added.
-- Our class end so late... -- Yifan complained.
-- I envy the others... -- Luhan said. -- I miss having their age and having less classes...
-- With your baby face, you could easily pretend you're one of them. -- Yifan said.
-- Well, think about poor Baekhyun! Forced to leave his childhood behind because of his high IQ! -- Minseok said.
Baekhyun laughed.
-- But I like studying. Also, classes with the three of you are never boring!
-- Isn't my Baekhyun cute? -- Luhan said.
-- He's more mine than yours! -- Yifan said.
-- Shut up, you two! I'm the oldest, so Baekhyun is mine and only mine! -- Minseok leaned and back hugged him.
-- It's unfair!
-- Don't worry, Luhan! You are mine too! And you too, Yifan!
The bell rang.
 
 
MAMA's pizza house 19:00
 
The twelve boys meet at their favorite place for dinner. Everyone there knew them, but no one understood their relationship. Only the place's owner truly knew how much those boys had been through and how much they cared for each other. Even though their relationship was against everything she believed, seeing all that love between them, she couldn't help but think it was beautiful.
 
-- So... -- Minseok started speaking. -- Two years, huh? We surely were able to make this craziness last long...
-- And it will last even more! -- Junmyeon said.
-- Yes, it will! -- all of them agreed.
-- And it's all thanks to Sehun. -- Luhan said. -- The one that, exactly two years ago, suggested us to risk, to dare. He conviced us to do something different, something that felt very wrong in the beginning. But something that saved us, and brought us all the happiness we have now.
Everyone agreed and Sehun blushed.
-- I'm so happy it is working. It's not easy, we have to lie or people will judge us and it hurts... -- Sehun said.
-- Don't worry, this won't last forever. -- Kyungsoo said.
-- We will be able to tell everyone about us someday. -- Yixing said.
-- And who cares if they judge us? -- Jongin said.
-- We have each other. -- Baekhyun said.
-- We will always be there for each other. -- Yifan said.
-- To laugh together. -- Chanyeol said.
-- And cry together. -- Tao said.
-- Blergh, why are you already talking like an old married couple? -- Jongdae said.
-- Stupid! -- Minseok complained. -- You were supposed to say something cute like "forever" or something like this!
-- Whatever, just kiss the bride already! -- Jongdae said, laughing.
-- If that's what you want... -- Yixing, that was beside him, leaned and kissed Jongdae.
This started a round of kisses between them.
-- Happy anniversary to us, guys!