Dream

There's room for 11 in my heart
Warning: contains implicit mention of adult themes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2008
 
-- Is everyone here? -- Minseok asked. The boys gathered in front of the building before going to school.
-- I can count only 11... -- Jongdae commented.
-- Let me guess: Junmyeon overslept again? -- Minseok said, sighing. -- Who is going there to wake up that lazy guy?
Yifan and Yixing raised their hands.
-- Be fast, or we will leave you behind. -- Luhan said. His morning mood was amazing.
-- Yes, sir! -- the boys said at the same time. Then, they ran the stairs.
 
Yifan and Yixing opened the door to Junmyeon's apartment, that was unlocked, and entered it. They then walked to the sleeping boy's bedroom.
It was a mess, like always. There were dirty clothes everywhere, and even some dirty plastic dishes that smelled weirdly on the floor. The only sound there was the low cell phone alarm that was coming from somewhere inside the biggest pile of clothes, ignored by Junmyeon. He was laying in a weird position, his sheet tangled with his body.
-- He looks so cute when he is sleeping... -- Yixing commented.
-- I know, right? Should we wake up our Sleeping Beauty with a kiss? -- Yifan suggested, and Yixing immediately agreed.
Each of them went to one side of the bed and leaned, ready to give Junmyeon the kiss, when what sounded exactly like a moan came from their lover's lips. The two tilted their heads in sync. Another moan.
-- What the hell is he dreaming about? -- Yifan asked Yixing in a whisper.
The two decided to keep quiet waiting for some hints. Junmyeon moaned some more times and then:
-- Y-Yifan....
This made Yixing laugh and Yifan blush, wanting to punch his two boyfriends there in their faces.
-- How does he dare to...?!
-- Calm down, Yifan... It's not his fault you are hot... -- Yixing almost got slapped for saying this. But their little fight was interrupted by Junmyeon.
-- Y-Yixing... so cute...
It was Yixing's turn to get mad.
-- Let's wake this ert already!
-- Wait, Xing. I have a better idea.
 
Junmyeon was in paradise in his dream, and was was woken up in an almost perfect way. Two of the people he loved the most by his side, each of them kissing one side of his face.
-- Good morning, Sleeping Beauty!
-- The day is beautiful outside.
He slowly opened his eyes. He looked around and saw Yifan and Yixing, smiling. It made him smile too.
-- Good morni...!! Ouch! -- his happiness was interrupted when he felt something really could in his lower parts. He looked down and saw... ice?
Yifan and Yixing laughed an evil laugh.
-- It hurts!! What was this for?!
-- This is for you to learn to not have dirty dreams about us on a week day. -- Yifan explained.
-- I-I-I wasn't having dirty dreams! -- Junmyeon replied, throwing the ice away.
-- Of course you weren't... -- Yixing said sarcastically. -- Go dress yourself before the others leave us behind.
Junmyeon still tried to defend himself, swearing all his dreams were pure and innocent, but both Yifan and Yixing ignored him.
And, when they were finally ready, the others had already left.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Thank you for reading! ~
To the ones that didn't answer yet: who is/are your favorite Exo member(s)? And which is/are your OTP(s)/OT3(s)/OTMORE(s)?