Sick day

There's room for 11 in my heart
2008
 
-- It seems you got a cold... -- the woman said.
-- Achoo! Really? -- Kyungsoo asked. -- How... achoo! ... do you know?
Ms. Do patted his head. She knew her son wasn't usually rude like that, it was just that being sick gave him a bad mood.
-- You should stay at home and rest. Sleep a little and, if this fever becomes worse, go take a cold shower. 
-- Okay, Mom.
-- If anything happens, call me! I will ask Ms. Park to bring you some food at lunch.
-- There's no... achoo! Need for it. I can... achoo! Cook... achoo! For myself.
-- No, you can't! -- Mrs. Do said. -- Just accept this this time, son. You need to rest.
-- Okay, okay... Don't worry, Mom, I just need to sleep a little to... achoo! Be better.
Ms. Do kissed her son, and then left for work. Kyungsoo lied on his bed, and soon slept.
 
The boy woke up near midday. Some minutes after that, Ms. Park arrived, and gave him food. Kyungsoo thanked her and assurred her he felt a lot better now.
After eating, Kyungsoo took his temperature and saw he still had a fever. He took a cold shower as his mother told him and lied again.
 
Tao decided to pay his sick boyfriend a visit. Kyungsoo was probably feeling lonely all by himself at home. Besides, he would love to take care of cute sick Soo.
When he got to the boy's apartment, he noticed he wasn't the only one that thought of that.
-- Jongin? Sehun? What are you doing here?
-- We came to see how Kyungsoo is doing, of course! -- Jongin said.
-- Then, why are you wating outside?
The two youngest looked down, a little embarassed. 
-- The door is locked and we don't know if he is sleeping. We don't want to wake him up. -- Sehun explained.
-- You don't have the key?
-- You do?! -- Jongin asked.
Tao went to the big vase beside the door and took a key from there. The other two hugged him.
-- You're our hero, Tao!
-- I know, I know.
They entered the apartment carefully, trying to not make any noise. 
-- He must be in his room. -- Tao commented.
-- Let's go there. -- Sehun said.
The three boys tried to be silent. But Kyungsoo woke up with a strong headache when he heard the door being opened. The sound of the footsteps coming to his room and the whispering voices were a torture to him. He covered his face with his pillow.
Tao opened the door to Kyungsoo's room, followed by Jongin and Sehun.
-- Soo?
-- What are you doing here?
-- We came to see how are you. -- Sehun said.
-- Do you need anything? -- Jongin asked.
-- Go aw... cough! -- Kyungsoo started coughing, worrying his three lovers there.
Tao approached him first and took the pillow.
-- You can't breath properly under this!
Sehun took Kyungsoo's hand to help him sit. Kyungsoo repeled him and took his pillow back, hugging it.
-- I don't need help. Go home, I'm fine. -- he said, but his pale face and red nose said otherwise.
-- Are you sure? Do you have a fever? -- Jongin asked, approching his hand to the older's forehead. Kyungsoo slapped it away.
-- Yeah, I'm fine! But thanks to your annoying voices, my headache won't go away! Just leave me alone!
The three younger boys didn't mind the harsh words he used. They already knew about "Kyungsoo's sick bad mood". They knew he didn't mean it. Without saying a word to each other, they decided to leave the room.
Kyungsoo at first felt bad. But the relief for the silence made him easily forget it. He soon found himself sleepy again. The boy fell asleep, not hearing some weird noises coming from the kitchen. 
 
This time, when Kyungsoo woke up, he could smell something good. It made him hungry. He opened his eyes and saw a tray on the desk beside his bed, with a big plate of soup, a cup of tea, and the medicine he had to take. For the first time that day, Kyungsoo smiled.
-- I know you are still here guys. Show up already!
Tao, Jongin and Sehun entered the room, from the corridor.
-- Do you feel better now, Soo? -- Sehun asked.
-- Yes. Thank you. And sorry for being rude earlier.
-- Don't worry, we're used to it. -- Jongin said.
Kyungsoo hide his face under the sheets.
-- I'm such a b**** when I'm sick...
Tao took the sheet from him, revealing not only his blushing face, but also his cute pink pajama.
-- And we love you exactly the way you are. -- he said.
Kyungsoo blushed even more. The other three went to him. He was almost smashed hugged by the three taller boys. Jongin kissed his left, Sehun his right, and Tao his forehead.
-- I must have done something really good to deserve you all in my life.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
A/N: 1000 views! I'm so happy right now! Thank you very much, cute beings of Earth! I love everyone that reads this story <3 I hope I'm doing this right....
*bows* *now, throws confetti everywhere*
Now, I have a question for everyone who is reading this: who is/are your favorite Exo member(s)? And which is/are your OTP(s)/OT3(s)/OTMORE(s)?