Bet

There's room for 11 in my heart
2008
 
"Baek! I really need your help! Can I go to your place like, right now? It's important!"
Baekhyun got worried.
"Is something wrong, Soo?"
"It's an emergency! Please, I need you!"
"Of course you can come, calm down."
Five minutes later, Kyungsoo arrived at Baekhyun's apartment. The older one invited the other in.
"Now tell me what's going on, Kyungsoo. How can I help you?", Baekhyun asked, worried.
"I... I have this really important exam tomorrow. It's about all the subjects", Kyungsoo started explaining. "And I... kind of don't know anything... Could you please help me to study?"
Baekhyun gave a small laugh. 
"Why didn't you tell me sooner? You scared me on the phone!"
"Sorry..."
"Don't worry. And of course I can help you! Do you have your books with you?"
Kyungsoo took his books and showed Baekhyun what he needed to study, which the older boy, also known as "the most inteligent person on earth" by his boyfriends, could easily teach him. 
"But I'm curious, Soo.", Baekhyun asked, when they finished History and started Geography. "Why didn't you ask Tao for help? It would be easier, as you are both on the same class."
"I can't ask him."
"Why not? Did you two fight again?", Baekhyun would be surprised if it was the case. Usually, when  a fight happens among them, everyone knows in minutes.
"No, no... But, we made a bet. The one who gets the best grade at the exam wins.", Kyungsoo explained.
"I see... and what will the winner get?", Baekhyun asked.
"Fun. The loser will have to dress as a girl for the whole day."
Baekhyun imagined how Tao would look in a dress. Because, with his help, of course Kyungsoo would win. But if he thought about it... seeing Kyungsoo dressed as girl would also be very interesting. 
"Why should I help you? I want to see you cross dressing!", he suddenly said.
 "What?! Nooo! Please, Baek, don't do this to me! I really need a good grade! And also, don't you want to see Tao cross dressing more?"
That was a hard question. Actually, Baekhyun would prefer to see both. How could he choose only one? But then Kyungsoo started blinking at him with those adorable eyes of him, and it was hard to resist. Also, besides the bet, he could see Kyungsoo really needed his help with his studies.
"Okay, I will keep helping you. But you better make Tao wear the cutest and pinkest dress you can find."
"I surely will."
 
"Why me?!", Yifan asked. Of all the people, he could never imagine Tao would ask him to help him studying. Everyone knew he hated studying.
"Because Minseok is visiting his father, Luhan, Junmyeon and Yixing are doing something probably funnier together, Jongin and Sehun haven't learned it yet, Baekhyun is a traitor helping the enemy and Jongdae and Chanyeol are too stupid. I only have you.", the younger explained.
"Actually, both Jongdae and Chanyeol have really good grades and..."
"I won't trust my dignity to those two! They will probably do something to make me lose the bet!"
"What bet?", Yifan asked. That sounded interesting.
Tao explained him everything about the bet. And also about Baekhyun helping Kyungsoo to study. He wouldn't mind seeing Tao dressing as a girl, but it was a great chance for him to prove he could be smarter than Baekhyun. Because, even though Yifan hated studying, he was inteligent, and sometimes a little competitive. Also, he could imagine how cute Kyungsoo would look in a dress...
 
Kyungsoo and Tao meet before the exam.
"I heard you had Yifan helping you studying.", Kyungsoo said.
"I heard you had Baekhyun helping you studying.", Tao said. "You play dirty."
"Thank you. May the best one win."
 
Yifan and Baekhyun meet with Jongdae and Chanyeol at lunch. The two were carrying shopping bags.
"Okay, whose birthday did we forgot this time?", Jongdae asked.
"No one's.", Yifan replied. Meanwhile, Chanyeol was looking into Baekhyun's bag.
"A pink dress? Who did you buy this for, huh?"
"Did you hear about the bet Tao and Kyungsoo made?", Yifan asked, before explaining everything.
"Tell me, do you think this will look good in Tao?", Baekhyun asked.
"I think it will look adorable.", Jongdae said.
"Too bad he won't use it. But don't worry, the one I bought for Kyungsoo is equally adorable.", Yifan said. "Sorry, Baekhyun, but we surely will win this."
Baekhyun rolled his eyes. 
"I have absolute confidence that Kyungsoo will win."
"Why don't we make this more interesting? If Tao wins, you will also cross dress with Kyungsoo.", Yifan proposed.
"And if Kyungsoo wins, you will be the pink queen along with princess Tao."
The two shook hands.
 
The result of the exam came one week later. Tao and Kyungsoo were really worried. Not much because of the bet, they almost forgot about it. But because that grade would make a huge impact on their final result. They didn't want to be in the same class as Jongin and Sehun next year.
"My score is..."
"My score is..."
"90,0!"
The two looked at each other.
"We got the same grade!", Kyungsoo exclamed.
"We did it!", Tao shouted.
The two hugged each other, and before Kyungsoo could noticed it, Tao kissed him. They were in the middle of the corridor.
 
Yifan and Baekhyun were waiting for their pupils in front of the school, each carrying a bag with the dress they bought, make over and all the girly items they could find. When Kyungsoo and Tao saw them, they felt a little scared.
"So...", Baekhyun started.
"Who will dress as a girl?", Yifan finished.
"No one", Kyungsoo replied.
"We got the same grade.", Tao explained.
Baekhyun and Yifan felt a little sad, but then they thought of something.
"So, you will both cross dress.", Baekhyun said.
"What?"
"Yes, you said the winner would be the one with the best grade.", Yifan recalled.
"As none of you got the best grade, then you are both losers.", Baekhyun explained.
"No way!", Tao protested.
"Don't go creating your own rules on our bet!", Kyungsoo added.
"You two used our brains to win the bet!", Yifan said.
"We deserve this prize!", Baekhyun concluded.
The younger boys sighed, knowing that it didn't matter how much they argued, they would lose it.
 
A great smile appeared on Baekhyun's and Yifan's faces as the the two others came from the school bathroom. 
"High heels? Seriously, Byun Baekhyun? I will kill you."
Baekhyun only laughed. He felt very proud of his choice. That shade of pink looked beautiful near Tao's skin, and the long dress fitted him perfectly. He really looked like a princess.
"I have to admit, you made a really good choice.", Yifan said. "I want to take Tao home with me!"
"You also didn't do bad.", Baekhyun replied, looking at Kyungsoo. Yifan bought him a lolita dress, with all the ribbons and frills. The boy's face was pinker than the dress itself.
"Well, you had your fun. Now, can we change to our normal clothes?"
"Not yet. Remember you said the loser would have to dress as a girl the whole day.", Yifan said.
"You...!"
"Please.", Kyungsoo said, making the cutest face he could make. "This dress is suffocating me. I just want to go home."
"Later, Soo. Now, we will meet the others at the pizzeria."
 
As if they weren't enough humiliated, Tao and Kyungsoo also had to hear all their lovers commenting on how cute they looked dressed like that. It was the topic of the night. Not only them, even the kind lady that was the owner of the pizzeria went to compliment them. They were planning a really cruel revenge, when Jongdae suddenly said:
"Hey, Baekhyun, Yifan. Aren't you forgetting anything?"
"What?"
"Didn't you make a bet as well?", Chanyeol asked.
The two immediately remembered that. They were so excited with the chance to see both Tao and Kyungsoo wearing dresses that they forgot their competition.
"Forget it.", Yifan said. 
"There's no need for it when we can see this cute side of these two!", Baekhyun said.
"What are you saying? A bet is as bet!", Chanyeol said.
"We don't even have more dresses!", Yifan said.
"Really?", Jongdae asked, taking two shopping bags from under the table. Everyone looked at Yifan and Baekhyun.
The two had no choice.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Thank you for reading^^ Your comments make me really happy!