She still loves me

Hard to Get

Krystal’s POV

 

That AMBER!! How dare he lied to me… He also said that wait for him to love me back but he already had a girlfriend… That girl, I will really kill the both of them… He already got a girlfriend back from States…. that girls called him Oppa…

 

Break time…….

 

Amber: Krys.. can we talk?? (He said as he took a seat beside me)

Krystal: I’m not in the mood to talk to you… Just go over there with your GIRLFRIED!! (I said in a cold tone and rolled my eyes on him)

Luna: You guys talk… We’ll leave the both of you… I think you two need to talk alone….. Don’t be too harsh on her Krys… (She whispered to me)

 

Sulli and Luna leaved us….

 

Krystal: What do you want??

Amber: I want to explain…

Krystal: Explain what?? About you having a girlfriend here… Dont worry----

Amber: She’s not my girlfriend (He cut me off and he held my hand) She’s Tiffany… Teayeon’s girlfriend…

 

I looked at him and surprised about what he said….

 

Amber: She’s my friend in States and the other girls with her earlier…

Krystal: Friends from States but she called you Oppa…. And she even hugged you… Is that a friend for you?? (I said in a jealousy with that words)

Amber: I know your from America and you knew what are the attitudes in America… And she got used the Americans style…. We knew that Americans and Koreans have different manners when it come to skinship friendly type, right?…. And Tiffany is a Korean that’s why she called me Oppa but her attitude is an American.. I hope you can understand and not be jealous either mad….. I don’t wanna see you getting mad at me… And I told you, She has a boyfriend and its Taeyeon…. Please, I’m sorry Princess…

 

This guy!! How can I reject his apologies with that face…. He’s really sincere in his apologies…

 

Krystal: Alright… Just don’t let her hugged you again or else you’ll be dead!!

Amber: Yes, Princess…. Ahhh I forgot! They want to meet you…

Krystal: Huh?? But why??

Amber: As Taeyeon told you last night….. You’re the only one that comes to my mouth when I’m in America, right? So they want to meet you.. (he said with a shy tone)

Krystal: Okay.. Ahhh Amber, I wanna tell you something too..

Amber: What’s that??

Krystal: I don’t know if you saw that earlier morning …. Minhyuk has a crush on me and he wants me to be his girlfriend but that will never happens cause I really don’t like him and I already have you… So if you want I wanna tell all the students here that we’re dating… If you want?

 

When I told him he didn’t change his expression, he just stand up in the table that we are eating and said something….

 

Amber: AHHH G-guys!! (He said to all the students) H-hello!! (He said with a high tone) YO!!!!!! (He shouted)

 

I think all the students here in cafeteria caught his attention… All the students are looking at him confused and some are giggling…. What the hell is he thinking!!

 

Amber: I want all of you guys know that Krystal and I are dating… And I don’t want any guys will her, flirt at her, fantasizing her and go near at her…. (He said and look over to Minhyuk and turn to me) This girl is mine… I know we’re not officially yet but that will happen soon.. Very soon (He looked at me straight from the eye) And I know you’ll wait for me to loved you back… And I promise not to hurt you and leave you… (He’s still looking at me)

 

He jumped to the table and I can hear that our friends are screaming and shouting at us… This guy is getting sweeter everyday and makes me fall for him everyday… I can see that Minhyuk is a little bit shocked and pissed too… Then Taeyeon, Yuri and the other group of girls came to us… And our friends too, my group and Key and Siwon….

 

Taeyeon: So what the hell is that?? (He said while flashing his creepy smile and put his arm to Amber’s) We don’t know that our shy type Amber Liu will get his strength to do that…

Amber: Well, I changed Tae for Krys… (As he looked at me) (I can feel that my face is getting red)

Tiffany: So your Krystal Jung! I saw you earlier… You bumped Amber… Now I know why you done that… And I’m sorry… (She said and look at me in the eyes and flash her eye smile)

Krystal: Its okay… Amber explained it to me… And I knew that your Taeyeon Oppa’s girlfriend so I feel relieved….

Tiffany: You knew this midget?? (She looks confused and looked to Taeyeon and rolled her eyes)

Taeyeon: We-wait! Fany she’s not my ex girlfriends.. Don’t look at me like that.. (We all laugh)

Krystal: He’s Jessica Unnie’s friends so as Yuri oppa too.

Tiffany: Your Jessica’s dongsaeng? WOW! Small world.. She’s my friend too.. But we didn’t communicate each other since 2 years ago.

 

I feel happy with our circle of friends.. I met Amber’s friends when he’s in America and they knew my friends too.. We have 15 members of our friends…. And I think it’s a group of “Famous students in SM University”…. Well I just heard it when some of the students walked pass by at us.. Only the group of Kai is the others in here… Yeah, they are famous but when we all gather and reunited, they all now shifted their fan girling and fan boying to us..

 

Amber: Krys… (We are walking in the hallway to go to our room)

Krystal: Yeah?

Amber: I told you last night that I’ll introduce to you my nephew, right? So I’ll wait in your classroom later, okay?

Krystal: Are you sure you about that??

Amber: Yeah, If ever I want you to meet my mom too and my uncle and cousins but they are too busy… But my cousin said she’ll come here this Monday.. So I want you to meet her too..

Krystal: Okay.. If that’s what you want… But don’t leave me when I met them cause I feel nervous when it comes to your parents…

Amber: I told you earlier that I’ll never leave you right… So I’ll keep my promise…..

 

We bid our goodbye and he head to his room so as I…

 

Amber’s POV

 

I really want Krystal meet all of my family so they wont refuse when we are officially together…

 

I head back to my classroom but I saw someone standing in the corner and looking at me…. I walked pass her and didn’t intend to look at her nor talk to her… I just walk like no one is there….

 

Suzy: Am. (She said while grabbing my wrist to stop me from walking) Am, please talk to me…. (still not turning to her) I know your mad at me but please forgive me…. (I just let her talk while I’m not facing to her) I saw and heard what you did earlier in the cafeteria and …………………………. It hurts a lot that you already loved someone and moved on to me……

 

What the hell !! Does she still loves me? I know I must not be here and let her talk to me cause I know that all of the students here knew what are we and our past…

 

Suzy: Do you still love me even a bit??

Amber: (I turn around and face her) I hate you. And I don’t wanna see your face again… And don’t you dare talk to me again…. (I told her in a very cold tone and aura)

 

I really hate her… Maybe I love her till now….. but I love Krystal more and that’s important to me… My feelings for her is hate…..

 

She still love’s me but why did she cheated on me?? Is Suzy and Kai is still together?? Or either the two of them broke their relationship…. It doesn’t matter.. I have Krystal now… I wanna make up on her and love her…