Back Hug

Hard to Get

KRYSTAL’S POV

I know Amber is mad at me but when I heard about what he discovered, I immediately ran towards to his room Amber.

 

When I arrived in his room, all the students are looking at me in a shocked expression. Like “The-Krystal-Jung-is-here”

 

Krystal: Where’s Amber?

Girl: We-we d-don’t know w-we just s-saw her running t-towards the g-gym… “She’s stuttering”

Krystal: Thanks.

 

I heard some shout when I walked out in they’re room. “What the- -Is she has a crush on me?”

 

I ran towards the gym and I saw many people peaking in the door and like eavesdropping. All the students stopped eavesdropping and they all looked at me. They looked surprised and I heard many murmuring.

 

Girl: What is she doing here?

Girl2: Maybe she want to eavesdropped too.

Girl3: Or she’s just walking around.

Girl: I don’t think she is. Look she’s panting.

 

After they’re gossiping, Amber walked out the gym and his eyes are watery. His friends walk towards to him and comfort him.

 

Amber walked out the crowd and head to somewhere.

 

I heard his friends said he’s going to the rooftop.

 

I ran to the rooftop to see what he’ll do. Maybe he’ll jump or he’ll lock himself there and do something terribly… OH NO AMBER!! DON’T DO THAT!!

 

I opened the door and it’s not locked. Maybe he just jumped.

When I opened the door, he’s just standing in the edge and lowered his head while sobbing. Maybe my thoughts are just Over Acting

 

I’m just looking at him in a few minutes while crying. But my heart cant take it anymore. I don’t wanna see my Amber crying.

 

I walked towards to him and back hugged him.

 

                                                -----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry guys for late updating. I'm a gratuated student so studies first before anything else.

 

I hope you'll wait for my next update. Its going to be a double broken hearted. :(( I know its sad but i want some drama. WHOOO.. :((

 

Post some comments i'll reply on you comments promise :)