I'll wait for you

Hard to Get

Krystal’s POV

 

From the start when he hugged me from behind my heart starts to pound so fast……. And then I can hear him crying…… I can hear his sobbed even though I cant see him….. My heart melted when I saw him crying when he kneeled at me…..

 

What should I do???? Should I forgive him and give him some chance?? AISHH!!! I don’t know what to do…..

 

Krystal: Stand up there dinno.. (I said and pulled him up)

Amber: So?? Are you forgiving me?? (I can see his sadness from his eyes fade away)

Krystal: Not yet!! (He looked surprise and he tried to kneeled again but I stopped him) I’m just kidding..  Yes! I forgive you…. (And then Amber hugged me)

 

He whispered something to me…… And I can feel butterflies in my chest and my heart pound so fast….

 

All the students are screaming and cheering for us……….. I can see Suzy is staring at us with sadness on her eyes……..

 

Krystal: Your ex girlfriend is staring at us… (I whispered at him)

Amber: I don’t care!! She can stare whatever she wants…… I only care is we’re okay……

 

He really can melt me even from those words….. I’m so happy when he chose to care me than to his ex girlfriend……..

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

At Classroom…………

 

Luna: Yah!! SOOJUNG-A!!! How can you do that to our Amber!! How can you let him kneeled at you!!

Sulli: Soojung! We envy you!!

Jiyeon: Soojung-a ! We thought your mad at Amber!

Krystal: YAH!!!!! Luna!! I didn’t tell him to kneel at me, he just kneeled by himself… And Jiyeon, Yes I’m mad him but it changed when he said something to me………

Sulli: What’s that??

 

Luna, Sulli and Jiyeon looked at me with a confused face….

 

Then someone just popped up in front of us……….

 

Amber: Krys… Later okay…….

Krystal: Y-yeah…

 

I forgot that he’s my classmate from this subject…. Sorry Luna, Sulli and Jiyeon… I think I cant tell you now… He’s here….

 

Luna: We’ll deal with it later Soojung…

Sulli: Yeah, we’ll be right back after this subject….

Krystal: Okay okay!! (I shooed them)

 

Amber is seating right next to me….. I can still see a smile on his face….. He really looks more handsome when his smiling…..

 

Krystal: A-amber….

Amber: Yeah??

Krystal: Can I ask whose the one your calling earlier??

Amber: Whom??

Krystal The one you said ‘I love you too’

Amber: (Laughing)

Krystal: Yah! Why are you laughing!! AISH!! Nevermind!!!

Amber: Why are so curious about her anyway??

 

I’m not answering her….. I’m just focusing on my phone………..

 

Amber: (He gets my phone) Hey! Look at me….

Krystal: (I’m trying to get my phone but I cant, he’s too fast) YAH!! Give it back to me!! (I said in an angry face and angry tone)

Amber: Okay,…. Here… (he gave my phone and change my attention again to the phone)  She’s my Cousin…  

 

I stared at him and he turn to me too…. He gave me his dorky smile……

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Classes are done………….

 

Krystal: D-do you r-really mean i-it when you s-said that??

Amber: About what??

Krystal: The one you told me earlier after you kneeled at me….

Amber: Why??  Are you still can’t trust my words?? Don’t worry if you cant trust my words I’ll show it to you… (He sounds so confident)

Krystal: It’s not that… It’s just… that maybe… you still love her-----

Amber: She nothing to me anymore….  (He cut me off)

 

Flashback………….

 

Amber: I’ll make it up to you…… I promise that….. I don’t know what’s going on with me after I left you here in Korea, You’re the only one I always I can think….. I don’t really went to America to moved on but to realize my feelings for you, to regret all the things that I’ve done to you…. And everyday I cant see you, I missed you so much… When I knew that I’m going back here in Korea, the first thing that got into my mind is you… to beg for your forgiveness and make it up to you… And then I saw you in the airport…. I know… I know I must apologize to you when I brought you home but I cant…. I’m still afraid that maybe I’ll hurt you again… And that’s the only thing I’m afraid of.. I don’t wanna hurt you anymore… Maybe I fall for you but I want to confirm it first before I can ask you to date me…. I hope you still love me when that time comes……

Krystal: I’ll wait you stupid…. Just don’t make me wait so long…..

 

That is the conversation earlier when I forgive him and hugged me…..

 

I’ll wait Amber… For you….

 

 

 

 

                                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I'll update later when i got home from school. :) Bye :)