Something is wrong

Hard to Get

KRYSTAL’s POV

Seriously, I got a little bit sad of what Amber said that he can’t go to the party. I am really expecting that he can come so I can be a little bit close to him but I’m just disappointed. I hope he’ll change his mind. I hope.

 

Sulli: Krys!

Jiyeon: Krys!

Sulli and Jiyeon: KRYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krystal: YAH!! Why are you shouting !

Sulli: We’ve been calling you many times and your just looking nowhere. What is wrong with you? Is there anything bothering you? You can tell us.

Krystal: No, nothing. It’s just I cant believe someone rejected me.

Jiyeon: WHAT! You’ve been rejected?? By whom?

Krystal: AISH ! Just forget it !

 

Its lunch time and I walked outside our room cause Jiyeon and Sulli won’t stop asking me and they will just bother me. As I was walking in the hallway I saw Suzy. She’s talking Kai. But why do I feel something is going on between them? While they are talking Suzy touches Kai’s cheek. OH GOD! What is going on?? I want to listen what they are talking, someone touch me.

 

Guy: Krys!

Krystal: WHAT !!

Guy: Kryyyysss!!

Krystal: WHA--- ! Oh Amber! What are you doin here ?

Amber: I’m looking for Suzy, did you see her. And what are you looking ther---- ??

Krystal: AHHHhh--- ! I-I think I saw her o-over there !

Amber: Bu-u-ut ?

Krystal: No more buts. Come on!

 

Whoooo ! Thank god I stopped him before he sees it. He’ll just start a fight if he sees it. But if something is really going on between Kai and Suzy. This is really gonna be a war.

 

AMBER’S POV

I’m a little bit guilty on what I did to Krystal earlier. I know she felt sad too when I rejected her offer about her sister’s birthday, but I’m not really a social type of guy.

As I was looking for Suzy cause she said we’ll have lunch together, I saw Krystal looking somewhere. I’ll ask her maybe she saw Suzy.

 

Amber: Krys!

Krystal: WHAT !!

Amber: Kryyyysss!!

Krystal: WHA--- ! Oh Amber! What are you doin here ?

Amber: I’m looking for Suzy, did you see her. And what are you looking ther---- ??

Krystal: AHHHhh--- ! I-I think I saw her o-over there !

Amber: Bu-u-ut ?

Krystal: No more buts. Come on!

 

So she brought me here in cafeteria. And I still cant see Suzy.

 

Amber: Where’s Suzy?

Krystal: I don’t know.

Amber: You said she’s here.

Krystal: Y-yeah. I-I saw her g-going here. And then I-I don’t know where she goes.

Suzy: AMBER !!

Amber: Suzy! Where have you been?

Suzy: J-just in the Library, I-I finished my report.

Amber: Ahh. Let’s eat?

Suzy: Krystal? What are you doing here?

Krystal: Ahhhhmm. We’re just looking for you.

Suzy: Ohhh. Okay. So can I get my boyfriend back?

Krystal: He’s All Yours.  >_<

 Amber: Ooookay, Girls! Krys, Thanks for helping me :)) and Babe, come on let’s eat.

Krystal: Your always welcome Amber. Bye.

 

I feel like Ice and Fire is staring to build up between this two girls. When Krytal says his goodbye, Suzy glared at her back and shifted her glare at me.

 

Amber: WHAT?? Stop that!

Suzy: Why are you with her? HUH!

Amber: As she said, we’re looking for you.

Suzy: You have so many friends, Why her??

Amber: She’s the one I saw her while I’m walking and looking for you in the hallway. And she said she saw you here in cafeteria.

Suzy: No I’m not ! I’ve been in the library the whole time.

Amber: Maybe she’s just mistaken you.

Suzy: No! She just want you to be with her!!

Amber: Now your jealousy strikes again. I told you she’s just my friend.

 

And there she goes again leaving me here alone in cafeteria. I don’t know what’s going on with her lately, She’s always in nowhere to find and she’s also easily to get mad. Maybe she’s in “RED DAYS”. I hope . But I feel something is wrong.

   

 

                           -------------------------------------------------------------------