Stay away from me

Hard to Get

KRYSTAL’S POV

THROWBACK

 

I went to school so early in the morning, cause I have something to finished. I went in the library to look some book related to my assignment.

 

I thought I’m the only here in the library. I heard some voice in the other shelf but I don’t care. I just continue looking for my book.

 

When I found the book, I walked straight to the desk and start reading. I still can hear the voices at the back of the shelf.

 

While I’m reading my books, their voice is getting louder and louder. It’s like, it’s not voice anymore. It’s moan now. OH MY GOD!! They can just do it somewhere, not here. It’s a Library, and it always says KEEP IT SILENT!!

 

I silently walked in the shelf where that voice or moan is coming. And surprisingly!! IT’S THE AND KAI!!

 

I immediately hide in the other shelf and stole some glance again to confirm if she really is.

 

OH GOD!!  SHE REALLY IS! THE !!!  I run towards outside the Library and slammed the door. I want to find Amber to tell him what his GIRLFRIEND doing.

 

While I’m looking in the window looking for Amber, I heard the door in the Library opened. I immediately hide in some walls.

 

I spotted Amber walking in the hallway. And I think she saw Suzy. Suzy spotted Amber looking at them and then she bid her goodbye to Kai. It’s like nothing happen. OH!! YOU !!!

 

While they are talking to each other, I looked where Kai is walking. He stopped and he looked where Suzy is. He stayed there for a while and when he saw Suzy is bidding her goodbye to Amber, he immediately walked towards to his room.

 

When I saw Amber is walking alone in the hallway, I grab the opportunity to tell him about that . I ran towards to Amber and pulled him in the Janitor’s Room.

AMBER’S POV

 

Amber: Yah! Who are You-----  KRYSTAL!!   Why did you bring me here??

Krystal: Ahhhmm, Its just that….  AH! How can I say this!.

Amber: What’s wrong? Is there something happen?

Krystal: Your girlfriend! Suzy. She ahhh-------

Amber: What about Suzy?? JUST TELL ME!!

Krystal: SHE’S CHEATING ON YOU!!! I saw her with Kai. I saw her with Kai many times. She hugged Kai and kissed him. I saw them in the convenience store last night and earlier in the Library, their making out or something.

Amber: WHAT!! I-Impossible…. She loves me…. And I know that.

 

I get out in the JANITOR’s ROOM and say something to Krystal.

 

Amber: Stop making stories Krystal!! It’s not funny anymore. If you want to ruin our relationship, JUST STOP IT!! You can’t ruin our relationship….. You know,.  just stay away from Suzy

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

 And specially to ME!!

 

I walked out and slowly walking in the hallway with confused mind. I don’t know if am I gonna believe to Krystal. Cause Suzy will never going do that to me.

 

 

 

 

 

I don’t know! I’m really confused right now.

 

 

                               -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the late update. I'm not feeling well. I just update this chapter for you guys. I dont know when am I gonna update again. When I got well I will update 2 chapters. I PROMISE that. Good bye for now :)) Take care guys!!

 

 

 

 Please Vote my story and Subscribe. And follow me on twitter @WazzupElaine Thanks guys :))