Siwon's story

Hard to Get

AMBER’S POV

Why does Krystal needs to tell me that kind of story. It still bothers me these few days. I don’t know if am I gonna believe on her or just believe on what is happening between me and Suzy. Its been a week since she told me that story. Now, when I’m gonna bumped to Krystal I just changed my gaze. I’m still confused on what is happening between her and Suzy. Is she’s just mad to Suzy why she told me that story or It is true.

 

Whom am I gonna trust and believe. Suzy or Krystal??

 

Key: Dude!

Siwon: Llama!

Key: AMBER!!!!

Amber: YAH!!! What is it!!

Key: What is wrong with you? It’s been a few days since your mind is always lost. Is there something wrong?

Amber: Yeah. There is.

Siwon: Then what is it?

 

I turn around my chair to face them.

 

 

Amber: I have to ask you something and tell me why is your answer is that. Okay?

Key and Siwon: O-okayy.

Amber: Whom you gonna believe Friend or Girlfriend?

Key: Of course girlfriend. That’s why she’s your girlfriend cause you trust her, love her and believed on her.

Siwon: Me, It depends.

Amber and Key: H-Huhh??

Siwon: It depends on the situation. If your girlfriend is doing something weird, like rarely hanging out with you or she cant reply or texted you it means there is something wrong. If your friend said something to you about your girlfriend you cant just believe on her. You must investigate first before believing. And it also depends who is the wrong here. If you are the wrong or she is.

Key: DAEBAK!! Siwon, where did you get those words??

Siwon: Based on the experienced.

Amber: Did you ever been cheated?

Siwon: Yeah. But it’s years from now.

Key: What happened?

Siwon: Okay. My ex girlfriend name Sooyoung. I thought she will be my long lasting love …..But I was wrong. My friends told me that they saw Sooyoung with some other guy. I never believed, cause I know Sooyoung will never cheated on me. Time passes by, she rarely hanging out with me and when I asked her to go out or something she always refuse. I though she’s just busy. After one day while I’m heading to her house I saw Sooyoung kissing some guy in front of her door.