My Savior

Hard to Get

KRYSTALS POV

 

While we're in a class, Minho throw a piece of paper at me and when I opened it, it says "Meet me later at the back of the school, I have something to tell you." Actually that's the tenth time he asked me and I always ignored him cause he will just ask me to get back with him, to be his GIRLFRIEND again. I'm sick and tired of his Sweet Lines. 

 

When the bell rang, I quickly walked to the door to avoid Minho but its too late. He's already in the door.

He suddenly grab my hand and pulled me to go somewhere.

 

Krystal:" MINHO!! STOP PULLING ME !!"

 

Minho:"This is the only way for you to come with me"

 

When we reached the back of the school, he let go of my hand.

 

Krystal:" What do you want to tell me, Don't tell me your gonna ask me to come back with you again, Then my answer is NO !"

 

Minho:"Please Krys!! Come back to me...."

 

Krystal:"Minho, I'm tired being your girlfriend. Being the girlfriend of a playboy. I'm done being your girlfriend.

 

Minho:"I promise Krystal. I will never look to the other girls. I'll change I promise."

 

Krystal:"You said that millions of times and you always braking your promises. "Promise" is a really big word, Minho. If you can't keep your promises then stop making promises."

 

I walked to the door but Minho grabs my wrist and pushed me into the wall and he kissed me. I tried pushing him but he's too strong. he kissed me passionately and his hands are touching my stomach. He kissed my neck and my chicks while I'm trying to escape to that wall and to him. GOD !! I hope someone sees's us.

 

I'm so shocked when someone grabs Minho's shirt and pushed him to the ground.

 

Guy:"Kwenchana?" He asked me.

 

Krystal:"Yeah." I answered.

 

Minho:"YAH!!!"

 

And Minho's fist crash into that guys face and it made him fall into the ground. His lips is bleeding and when he fall down, Minho suddenly punch him again in the ground and that guy pushed Minho into the ground and when that guy got up, he put his one foot into Minho's chest.

 

Guy:"Girls must be respected. Remember that!"

 

And he grabbed me and I followed him.

 

We went ot his car and he opened the door for me and when he's already in his seat I said.

 

Krystal:" Thanks ________ ."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GUESS WHO"S THAT! hahahahaha :)) :P