Saving my fiance

Hard to Get

Amber’s POV

 

I went to address that the man texted to me, I went there by myself. It was a constructed building but not finished yet. I walked inside then 4 mens blocked me.

 

Guy1: Are you Amber Liu?

Amber: Yeah, where’s Krystal?

Guy1: Don’t worry, she’s STILL fine.

Guy2: Does anyone know your coming here? Did you bring anyone with you?

Amber: No, I’m alone. I’m the person who’s keeping my word.

Guy1: Good, Now follow us.

 

Then they head me to the 3rd floor of the building and I can see that all the edges of this building has a guard that wears a gun on their shoulders.

 

Guy3: Come on, faster. (He pushed me)

Guy1: Oh, there’s boss.

 

I can see that the guy that their calling boss is busy in his phone.

 

Guy1: Go, cover his eyes with handkerchief.

Amber: What! What!! Don’t! (I tried to escape from their arms but they punched my stomach) AGHH!!

 

They covered my eyes with handkerchief and they bring me forward to their boss.

 

AUTHORS POV

 

Guy1: Boss, here’s your guy.

 

They pushed Amber infront of Yifan. Amber didn’t balanced himself because of his eyes covered.

 

Yifan: Good, now bring his fiancé here so we can start now.

 

They all obey Yifan and brought Krystal with tied hands and pushed to Amber. Krystal crawl to Amber and Amber hold her hand.

 

Krystal: Babe, I told you to not come here. Your so stubborn. (Tears are falling from her eyes)

Amber: Just this time, I want to stubborn. I will never let anyone touches you, right? I’ll do everything just for you. Even though I cant see you, I know your crying. Stop crying okay? I’ll be fine, We’ll be fine. (He hugged his fiancé)

Yifan: Okay, stop this dramatic love scene of the two of you.

Amber: YIFAN!! I know its you.. You don’t have to bring Krystal here in our personal fight. Just do whatever you want to me but let Krystal stay away from this.

 

Yifan command some of his men to untie the handerchief from Amber’s eyes. When the handkerchief untied, Amber stand up straight holding Krystal’s shoulder.

 

Yifan: You know, you and your father are really the same. He’s always doing all just for the sake of his love. That’s why father really like him. But I find it ridiculous, why do you need to do everything just for the sake of you love one? They doesn’t deserve it. I tried hard for that company but Yiyun stole it from me. And Yiyun leave the company for his family and leave it to some people.

Amber: Maybe you don’t even know who that people are. They are the people who helped Dad to come to that position. He’s helpful and they are all returning that debt to Dad. Their not just people, they are family to us!! You wont understand what I’m saying cause you never been inlove! You never been loved by anyone!

Yiyun: SHUT UP!!!

 

Then he commanded all his mens to start the plan. They pulled Krystal from Amber’s hug.

 

Amber: DON’T!! Krystal!!!!

Krystal: AMBER!!!!

 

Amber tried to run towards to Krystal but the men pushed Amber to the ground.

 

Guy1: Okay handsome boy, Let’s make this thing straight. If you tried to escape or fight with us, your girl will be slapped, punched or even rapped by our mens.

Guy2: I’d prefer touching her than killing this guy.

 

Amber’s anger is starting to boiled up. His fist is crunching and his face are sweaty.

 

Guy1: You need to be alive withing 5 minutes or else your girl will be ours (They all laugh)

Guy3: Come on, start!

 

Then the boys start to kicked and punched Amber. Some mens are kicking Ambers face and some are to his stomach. Seeing Amber like that makes Krystal cry so hard. She’s even begging to Yifan to stop it but Yifan ignoring her. He’s busy watching his mens torturing Amber. Then Amber is filled with blood to his face and body. His blood is all over the floor and Amber cant move. He didn’t dare to moved for the sake of Krystal, seeing Krystal crying is fine but seeing her touched by someone makes him angrier and he might do something worst.

 

Guy1: Boss, its already 4 minutes. You want to do something?

Yifan: Give me baseball bat.

 

The guy gave his bat and Yifan walk towards to Amber who’s weak and laying in the floor with his bloods are all over the place.

 

Yifan: Its better if you didn’t showed up in company and left the company to my hands. You’ll never felt this things of you never showed infront of me!

Amber: i-if I left t-the company-y to y-you……… t-then the company t-that my father w-works so hard w-will be nothing….

 

Amber said while catching his breath and trying not to close his eyes. If he did close his eyes, his life will be taken.

 

Yifan: YOU!!! HOW DARE YOU TELL ME THIS THINGS!!! DO YOU THINK I NEVER WORKED SO HARD FOR THAT ING COMPANY!!!! I DONE ALL JUST TO RAISE THAT COMPANY WHEN YOUR FATHER DIED!! IF I NEVER DONE ANYTHING FOR THAT COMPANY WHEN YOUR FATHER DIED THEN THE COMPANY WILL SURE BE BANCRUPT!!

Amber: Dad a-also assigned s-someone to take c-care of t-the company. N-not only you, because i-if he l-left the company t-to your hands, he k-know that y-your only t-take the m-money from t-the company. And t-that is the t-thing that i f-found out w-when i g-got there. A-all t-the m-money o-of the c-company is s-slowly d-decreasing.Your not the right C-CEO of our C-company!

 

Then he raised his bat and ready to aim Amber’s face. Amber closed his eyes and ready to feel the pain will he will felt after.

 

Yifan swing the bat and ----------

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

The bat swings to Amber cheeks and Amber passed out….