Double Broken Hearted

Hard to Get

Amber’s POV

 

While I’m crying, I felt someone hugged me from my back.

 

She’s too tall compare to Suzy.

 

Who is she???

 

KRYSTAL!! What is she doing? Why is she hugging me?

 

While she’s hugging me I felt comforted. And when I turn myself to her, I saw her crying.

 

Amber: Why are crying?

 

I wiped her tears by my hand and get rid her hair that covers her face. And she lowered her head in embarrassment.

 

Amber: Hey, Why are you crying?

Krystal: Cause your crying too.

 

I smiled in her answer and laugh a bit.

 

Amber: Your crying cause I’m crying too. Thanks, but I don’t wanna see you crying…. You look ugly when your crying.

 

She lifted her head and glared at me. OH GOD HER DEADLY GLARE!!

 

Amber: O-okay, S-sorry!! Your beautiful..

 

Her chicks turned red when I said she’s beautiful. I found it cute. :)

 

Amber: By the way, I’m sorry about what happen last time. I know I’m wrong. I even shouted at you and I’m really sorry. I’m sorry for not believing you. Sorry that I told you to stay away from me. And sorry for……….. hurting you.

 

I lowered my head when I said the last words.

 

Krystal: I’m the one who must be sorry.

Amber: No, you don’t have to say sorry. All this thing is all my fault. I must believe in you from the start---

Krystal: Stop..……Stop saying that its all your fault. Its not all you fault.

 

Krystal hugged me again and I hugged her back.

 

Krystal: Amber, I have something to tell you…….. I know its not the right time to tell you this, but I think……….. I like you.

 

Her words shocked me a lot. Krystal Jung likes me? She has so many suitors but why me?

 

I pulled her from the hug and looked straight into her eyes.

 

Amber: Krystal, I really appreciate your love but I don’t think I’m the right person you to love. Specially you, you’re the dream girl of all the guys here in the school and in everywhere. Now on my situation, I’m the worst person to love. If I accept your love, your just gonna be my rebound. I don’t wanna hurt you because of me. Maybe sometime when I recovered from this situation I can accept you love and loved you back. You’re the most caring and loving girl I’ve ever known. You can find someone better than me.

 

She started crying.

 

Amber: I told you not to cry cause you look ugly.

 

I wiped her tears.

 

Amber: Maybe this is the last time I’ll talk to you.

 

She looked at me in a confused expression.

 

Krystal: Huh? But why? Is it because I confessed to you?

Amber: No… Its not about that…. Its just………..… Just ignore me when we’ll see each other…….... Just forget that I’m your friend.

Krystal: But I don’t want. Your not the type of person easy to forget. Specially to me. Just tell me the reason.

Amber: I want you to try to forget me……………… Good bye Krystal…

 

I kissed her forehead and head to the door.

 

Krystal: Amber! Amber!!!!

 

 

I hope you’ll forget me. I don’t wanna be the reason of you being hurt. It’s the best way of you to forget me. Just forget me and your love for me will just erase in your heart. Love someone better than me.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

And I’ll leave in a few weeks.

 

                     ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Amber's leaving :((  I hope you like it. :))