Forgive???

Hard to Get

Krystal’s POV

 

Flashback……..

 

I heard from the other students that Amber came back here in school… Am I gonna be happy with it?? I have mixed feeling inside of me.. I don’t know if I’m gonna be happy or angry.. I know every step of the way I’ll just get fall for him again.. And I know I’ll just end up being hurt again…

 

Sulli: Krys!! Amber is here! He came back!!

Jiyeon: Yeah, I heard it too.. I wanna see him.. Does he look more handsome ??

Krystal: He’s not that handsome… He just dye his hair into black…

Sulli: WHAT! I wanna see him.. Come on!!

Krystal: I don’t want.. If you want just go by yourself.

Jiyeon: Wait! Krys! How did you know he dyed his hair into black?? Did you saw him already??

Krystal: Yeah,, He’s the one I told you last night that saved me from the paparazi’s…

Jiyeon and Sulli: WHAT!!!

Krystal: YAH! Stop shouting !!!!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Break time………..

 

Sulli: I still cant see him… (Looking everywhere)

Krystal: Will you please stop it… I’m getting annoyed actually…

Sulli: Why are you so bitter when it comes to Amber? We know you two have past but past is past… Try to forgive him… And stop being so bitter…

Krystal: I’m not bitter!! And we don’t have past… Were just friends back there and I’m the only one who lov------  AISHH!! Let’s stop this topic!!

 

I stand up from my seat and leave them there.. I don’t wanna remember our past… I’m just getting hurt more when I’ll remember our past…

 

I was walking outside the cafeteria when I saw Amber…. I didn’t expect to see him again… He’s like talking to some one in the phone… And then I heard him said these..

 

Amber: I love you too ….

 

My heart is getting stabbed again… This is why I don’t wanna see him again.. I know this will happen…

 

I walked pass him……

 

Amber: Krytsal! (He hold my wrist and I stopped) Can we talked for a minute??

Krystal: I’m busy and I don’t wanna talk to you… And don’t touch me!! (I said in a cold tone and I took off my hands to him and I walked away)

 

End of  flashback………..

 

Amber: Krys, please… (He stopped me again)

Krystal: ENOUGH AMBER!!!!! (I shouted and tears are starting to fall from my eyes) Please……. Stop showing in front of me and please…….. ignore me when you’ll see me…..

 

Amber’s POV

 

I knew it…. I already knew she wont forgive me…… She said those words….. I was the one who said those words back then….

 

She again let go of my hand…..

 

I hugged her from behind so she can stop walking again…… All the students are staring at us and looked surprise……..

 

Amber: Please….. Forgive me…… And don’t make me ignore you… I cant do that to you….. I promise I will never said those words to you again…. And I promise….. I will never hurt you again…. (I said while tears are falling in my eyes still back hugging her) I will do anything just forgive me……

 

The next thing I’ve done is………. I turn her body to me……… I held her hand…….. And kneeled…

 

Amber: Krystal…. Will you please…………………  Forgive me… (He said in a teary eyes and a little smile on it)

 

                                                   --------------------------------------------------------------

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM TAEYEON !!!!!!! <3